Trophy Wife -P- [Ladydark/Fancy_Brat] Continued By AndNich123]

"Watch it? Or what," he asks. Mason doesn't give him time to answer before he pushes in slowly. He feels his tip forced in, and he groans in pleasure, and he doesn't stop until he buries himself deep. "That's it demon. Take it all. Such a good boy for me." Mason grips his hips firmly. "Are you ready for me," he asks as he pulls out slowly, halfway, before pulling Jareth back to meet him as he thrusts back inside. Kevin is a puddle, unable to speak as Jareth takes him. His eyes flutter as he tries to focus on the two of them.

"You're out now. How did you do it Damon," she asks licking her own ice cream. "And you should know, I'm not some weak, little angel. I know what you are, and I'm not afraid of you."

Jareth growls louder and gives Mason a mental smack in the ass, not looking away from Kevin, he loved how he could turn him in to mush. 'You belong to me... As much as I belong to you... Boy...' He growls softly in his head, he then lubes up his fingers and starts to slowly pump them into Kevin, curling slightly to his his sweet spot. He starts to move back against Mason and moans more around Kevin.

He grins and looks her over "Oh... Don't I know it... I can feel your power little angel... But I'm not worried..." He continues to eat "It's no fun when they just give in..." He growls very softly, but he's able to send the vibrations over her body.

Mason is stunned. He reaches back and smacks Jareth’s ass hard. “You are NOT the one in charge here. Do not do that again. Do you understand demon?” With that his thrusts become harder and faster. Kevin tries to speak, but only sounds come from his mouth. He keeps lifting his head and looking at Jareth but only for a few minutes before lowering his head back down. His sac tightens as he knows it won’t be much longer.

She shivers at the vibrations. Truth be told, she was afraid, but she didn’t want him to know. “It’s no fun when they just give in,” she asks raising an eyebrow. “You seem to think there’s a chance for something sweeter than ice cream tonight Damon. Just what exactly do you have on your mind?”

Jareth growls louder and bobs faster on Kevin, swallowing as he deeps him, he slaps Mason again 'Neither are you...' He moans against Kevin and thrusts back against Mason, he was getting closer and could feel Kevin as well.

He grins at her "Oh... You never know what will happen... Aliya..."

Mason laces his fingers in Jareth's hair and pulls. "More so than you demon." He speeds up until he savagely taking him. Kevin cries out with each breath he takes. "Gonna..can't..stop." He releases deep inside Jareth's throat, arching his back. Mason grins hearing Kevin cum for Jareth. One final thrust, and he fills Jareth. "Twice. You're being filled twice demon. Do you like it?"

"That..Damon..will not be happening," she tells him, eyeing him. "I know what you are, and you know what I am. Do you honestly think we would end up doing anything more talking?"

Harry grunts and swallows, he closes his eyes and moans, pressing back against Mason, but he holds his release back. He slowly pulls off Kevin and licks him clean "Mmm... Quite... But..." He pulls away from them both and turns to Mason. "Now it's my turn!" He growls and pins him to the bed, he lubes himself up and starts to enter him "You push me..." His eyes were a bright red.

Damon smiles at her "Hmm... Normally no... We wouldn't..." He finishes his ice cream "But as I'm much older then you... You don't know all my tricks..." He waves his hand and her eyes gloss and go blank, putting her into a trance, he grins "Finish your treat Aliya... We have somewhere to go..." She'll follow any command, not knowing any different.

Kevin lays there struggling to catch his breath, looking up to the ceiling smiling. Mason is caught off guard, and grunts as Jareth pins him down. Jareth moves so fast he doesn't have time to react. There was no warming up for him. Jareth was lubed, but Mason's body wasn't stretched. He takes him, his body pulling him in as Jareth starts to enter him. "Yeah. I push you demon. So what are you gonna do about it?"

She tilts her head curious by his words. Her eyes follow his hand, and as he gives his command to her, she nods and keeps eating her ice cream. When she's finished, she grabs a napkin and wipes her mouth and hands. Aliya looks to him and softly tells him, "Alright. I'm ready."

He growls at him and continues to push into him slowly, "Fuck you... Until you pass out..." He grins at him, his fangs still long, he leans closer and starts to lick at his mark, sending waves of pleasure through his body "There's a bonus to these marks... Can you tell what it is..." He nips it lightly and the pleasure increases.

Damon smiles at her "Such a good little angel girl..." He stands and holds his hand out to her "Come Aliya... Let's go somewhere more private..." He talks softly to her, then leads her from the shop and down the street, then turn down an ally and disappear to human eyes. They had entered a portal, he had taken her to his castle in hell, he leads her to a room and has her stand by the wall. "Alright Angel... Strip... Then lay on the bed..." He smirks at her.

Mason pants moaning softly with every inch that Jareth sinks into him. "Yeah. That's..it..demon. Fuck me. Don't..make..love to me. No. That's not..our style. Is it? No. You..want to..fuck me. You want to make me..moan..and cry out. Don't you? Well? What are you waiting for?" Mason knows he's pushing him. That's all part of the game they play. He loves to push him. Mason looks up at him smiling, his face warming. "You feel..so good..demon."

She stands and takes his hand. Aliya can feel the warmth. Her mind is clouded. She follows him, and when they enter the portal, in the back of her mind, she's aware of where they are. He gives the order for her to strip, and her hands begin to work her clothes from her body. There is no rhythm, no grace to her actions. She simply complies. Her clothes are tossed to the floor, and soon she stands before him naked. "Alright Damon," she tells him. "What would you have me to do next?"

Jareth growls and nips a bit harder on his mark, then kisses him roughly and sinks into him fully "Nnn..." He moans against his lips and starts to move, slowly at first, then faster as he gets used to him, he holds his hips. "As do you... Mate..." He smiles at him and starts to thrust harder, he was already so close.

Damon starts to remove his own clothes, and soon joins her on the bed, he lays her on her back and moves over her. "Now... Now sweet angel... You can wake up..." He waves his hand and pins her down slightly.

Mason can't hold back his groans as Jareth touches his new mark. "Yes," his voice quivers. "i do. I want you to fuck me mate. Hard. Fast. Deeply. Every single day. Promise me you will. Tell me you will....because if you don't....I'll do it to you." He attacks his mouth, moving his body with his.

Aliya blinks a few times before looking around. It becomes clear to her quickly where she is and that they are both naked. "Wh-What are you doing?! Damon," she screams, trying to free her hands from his grip. Looking into his eyes, she slowly stops. "Damon..Devil. I..I would have..done this..of my own..free will."

Jareth moans and "Mmm... I promise... Whenever you want... Both of you..." He kisses him back and thrusts harder "Nnn... So close..." He moans louder and kisses him hard, then shifts and bites into his mark as he explodes in him, filling him.

Damon grins at her "I'm sure you would have... But you wouldn't have come here..." He starts to rock against her "You're not at as... Pure... Anymore..." He starts to kiss along her neck slowly, nipping lightly. "Mmm... Do I smell a demon on you... Mmm... And a powerful one..."

Just as his seed fills him, so does the pleasure from his bite to his mark. Mason’s eyes roll back in his head, and his limbs begin to shake. Had he not been on his back already, he would have fallen to the bed.His muscles tighten, and he holds Jareth’s cock tight, milking him.

He was right. She would have never come to his castle in hell.He already seemed to know her. “No. Yes. No..I’m not..so pure anymore. Yes..that is a demon you smell. Powerful or not, I’m not s-sure,” she stuttered, her body heating at his kisses. “J-Jareth Knights.” She took a deep breath. “Please let me..go. I want..to touch your body.”

"F-Fuck... Nnn..." He moans and slowly licks the wound closed again, grunting as each lick causes an after shocks, he lays over him panting softly. "Mmm... God that was..." He rolls them to the side and pulls him close, kissing him softly, he then lays on his back and looks to Kevin. "Mmm... You good little angel?" He smiles.

Damon grins and kisses her, then looks at her as he slowly lets her go "Tell me Angel girl... What would you like me to do..." He rocks against her again and stares at her, he trails a hand down her side to cup her ass.

Mason rests his head against Jareth. He was exhausted. Pushing Jareth like this was always draining on him. He liked the comfort he found against him. Kevin smiles. “Yeah love. I’m..good. Are you..okay?”

His hands slips away, allowing her to move. Aliya knew where she wanted to touch him, but her fear was so great. This is Damon she was with, and she knew his title. Still her hands slowly reached for his arms, gripping him as he cupped her ass. She gasped softly against his lips. “Take me Damon. That’s what I want.”

Jareth purrs softly and shifts to kneel on the bed, he lifts Mason up and lays him next to Kevin, then lays himself between them. "Mmm... More then ok..." He pulls them both close and leans closer to nuzzle and kiss each of them.

Damon grins at her "Mmm... A dark angel... Hmm..." He holds her hips, then rocks against her once more "And so wet for me..." He thrusts in quickly and sets a steady pace, he stares at her, one hand moving to massage her breast. "Such a naughty girl... Fucking the devil..."

Mason lifts up and looks at Kevin who grins at him. "Yeah. We're all more than okay. This is perfect. This is how it should be always, and it will be. We'll take care of you Jareth. All of you." Kevin agreed. "You belong to us as much as we belong to you my love. Do you think we should have done a ceremony with the others for the mating though," Kevin asked with a smile. "They're going to be mad at us."
"We could still do something with them around as well I'm sure. We'll come up with something. Besides, Kaden and Nicholas need some time alone. Mari, Karen, Melanie and Aliya are all exhausted and sleeping. Maybe sleep wouldn't be a bad thing right now for us either. Do you agree baby?"

"No," she groaned. "I'm not..a dark angel. I just..I just need..someone..tonight." She feels him push inside her, and Aliya calls out his name softly as she wraps her legs around him. Perhaps it was the taboo nature of being with him, or maybe it was simply because she was so alone, but in that moment she felt complete and filled in more ways than one. Her hands squeezed his arms tight before she moved to his chest.

Jarerh smiles and looks to Kevin, "The mating was just for us love... Getting married... Now that will be with everyone... If that's how you want it..." He kisses them again and growls softly, relaxing "Mmm... I do believe sleep is in order..." He holds them closer.

"Ah... Then just a horny angel..." He grins and rolls them over, putting her up on top, he holds her hips and makes her sit up. "Alright angel girl... You want it... Then take it..." He leads her into riding him and looks up at her "Ride me Aliya..."

Mason reaches across Jareth and rubs Kevin's arm. "Alright love. I'd like that." Mason sighs as he snuggles into Jareth while still touching Kevin. Soon both of them fall asleep against him.

Aliya groans as she presses her hips down against him, grinding into him. "Yes..Damon," she whimpers. She felt him deep, and it was pleasure beyond anything she had felt so before. Her hands were flat against his chest as she gazed down into his eyes. Her face contorted as she felt his cock pushing further inside her, stretching her walls. "Damon," she panted.

Jareth held them close and continues to growl softly as he slowly falls asleep.

Damon smirks "That's it Ali... Faster... Harder..." He smirks and makes himself slightly larger and longer, filling her completely. "You wanna cum Aliya... Wanna coat the Devils cock in your juices..." He runs his hands up her legs and sides to her breasts, massaging them and pinching her nipples. "Say it baby..." He bucks his hips slightly.

Aliya moans at his touch. He pinches her nipples and she cries out. Her hands form fists that rest on his chest. Leaning down she kisses his lips quickly before she straightens her back and speeds up. "Yes..Damon! I wanna cum..for the devil! Help me!"

He grins up at her again after the kiss, he makes himself a bit bigger again, stretching her slightly "Give in to your pleasure little angel..." He moves one hand down to rub and tease her clit "You wanna cum... That's all you want Aliya..." His eyes glow a soft red and he allows the pleasure she's feeling to slowly double, allowing it to fill her completely. "Cum for me angel... Cum for me..."

He touches her clit, and Aliya rakes her fingernail down his chest as she throws her head back. The pleasure, his size, it's all becoming too much for her to handle. Her orgasm has been building, and it finally breaks over her, rushing through her body. She cums hard around him. Her body jerks as the pleasure continues to grip her hard. "Damon," she called out, breathless. "I want..you..to cum."

He grins wide as he watches her and grips her hips, he starts to buck up into we hard and fast, not waiting for her to relax at all. "Nnn... Such a tight little angel..." He keeps her pleasure doubling as he fucks her harder, then finally cums and thrusts deep, filling her enough to have it dripping down her thighs, only then do his eyes return to normal.

Aliya collapses down against his chest. Her lips kiss his skin as her body shudders still feeling the pleasure as it slowly begins to drain from her. "I just..fucked..Damon..the prince..of hell. The devil," she whispers. "So now what? Are you..gonna kill me? Please..don't. Just let me..lay here..with you. Please." Aliya didn't want to go back just yet. She didn't want to be alone again.

Back
Top Bottom