Trophy Wife -P- [Ladydark/Fancy_Brat] Continued By AndNich123]

He grins. "Yeah. It would be. I'd like to bring everyone here in fact. No one to bother us. Karen could grow up in an island paradise. Mari could have all the space she wanted and be safe. The villa is more than big enough, and of course, the house slave. She won't be just mine. As for Aliya," his smile widens. "I do love her. You love Melanie, and I love Aliya, but that love doesn't even come close to what I feel for you Kaden. Nothing ever has. I won't say nothing ever will because your children aren't here yet. I'll love them just as strongly as I do but in a different way. I'll keep them safe baby. Just like I promise to do with you." He kisses him again. "We have so much to plan to look forward to. Our life together, your children, and the house slave." He laughs a bit. "We still have to pick someone out for that."

Kaden smiles at him "I know... But... All of that is for tomorrow... Tonight... Is just us..." He smirks "And I'm not done with you yet..." He moves over him and starts to kiss over his chest, nipping lightly at his nipples and slowly licking him clean as he goes down, then starts to slowly lick over his cock "Mmm... And you thought there was something wrong with this at one point... Silly Doctor..." He nips gently at his base, he looks up at him again, grinning "Your a doctor... You know about the prostrate for men... Why not see if I can find yours baby..." He starts to suck his fingers.

Kaden's mouth was magical against his skin. Nicholas groaned as he felt his warm lips touching him, and his soft tongue licking him clean. His nipples were hard, and wherever Kaden kissed him, his skin cooled as the air touched him. He was so excited looking down at him he could barely stay on the bed. "I know about it. I've never....well....you know I've never had anyone do that," he grins. "How did I get so lucky to find you?"

Kaden slides his fingers from his mouth and smirks at him "Mmm... I believe I'm the lucky one Doc... Without you... There'd be no me... Now you'll know when I find it..." He grins and slowly slides his fingers into him, pumping slowly and twisting his fingers around, searching.

Nicholas was still sensitive from before. When Kaden slipped his fingers inside him, he groaned slowly as he exhaled. "We're both....lucky. I'll know when you....find," he moans out loudly as he straightens on the bed. "I..I..how....what....." He shakes his head back and forth quickly as he grabs the sheets and pulls them. Lifting his head up, his eyes are wild and crazed as he looks at Kaden with his mouth hung open.

Kaden grins "Found it... Now... Remember to breathe..." He gently holds him down and starts to pump his fingers quickly, curling them slightly to run over the spot with each movement. "Nnn...You're gettin tight... Breathe baby... Don't fight it..." He adds a finger and speeds up, knowing it doesn't take much with this, and this would be his first. "Just relax... Let it happen..." He smile as he watches him, loving his reactions and the sounds he makes.

'Relax? Try to relax?' Nicholas was sure he was speaking the words, but in truth, he wasn't. The warmth that spread through him, the fact that his muscles were contracting on their own, was new to him. His cock was hard again, already, and he felt his climax coming fast and hard. It had never happened this fast, and frankly it scared him. It felt.....deeper to him. He grunted, his belly tightening, as clear drops of precum oozed from his tip. He watched it run down his shaft before he felt something explode deep within him. He felt like he was melting into the bed as the tip of hic cock released. His moan, long and drawn out, filled the room.

Kaden smiles at him and chuckles softly at his reaction, slowly sliding his fingers from him as his cock stopped twitching. "Hey..." He crawls up and cups his cheek, making him look at him, he smiles again "Just breathe... The first is always the most intense..." He holds him as his body twitches and calms down, letting him finally focus on him "Mmm... I'd say you enjoyed that..." He glances at him, he was pretty covered in his own release, his cock still twitching slightly "Can you speak yet..." He rubs his cheek softly, waiting for his brain to catch up, he smiles "You were damn sexy..."

Nicholas smiles at him. It was the first reaction he was able to control. His body felt cool now. A thin layer of sweat had formed on his skin. "Sexy," he finally asked. "How can I..look..sexy..when I'm covered..in cum," he laughs. "That was..incredible."

Kaden smiles "Becasue you do... And knowing I caused that... Mmm..." He kisses him, then smirks "Glad you liked it... And that won't be your last... Trust me..." He looks over him again "Hmm... We'll need to get you into a bath soon... But not until I'm done with you... Roll over, on your knees if you can..." He grins "Time for me to fuck that ass..." He kisses him roughly, the moves back to wait, watching him.

Nicholas liked the idea that this wouldn't be a one time thing. It had felt great, just like everything else Kaden had helped him experience. A huge smile spread across his face. "Yes Sir," he replied. It took him a moment before he was able to move, but Nicholas slowly moved to his side before coming to rest on his knees. Nicholas was on all fours. "Alright husb....Sir. Please. Tell me exactly what you want me to do. I am here for you."

Kaden smirks and moves behind him, he rubs over his ass lightly before giving it a gentle smack, then kisses it "Yes you are... And you'll be a good little boy for me... Won't you Nichy..." He lightly smacks and rubs his ass again, his other hand reaching down to lightly rub a finger just over his tip. "I can't hear you Nichy..." He runs his nails down his back then starts to smack again.

Each time he smacks his ass, Nicholas jumps a bit, yelping. "Yes Sir," he replies, softly at first. "Yes Sir," he calls out a bit louder. He winces as Kaden drags his nails down his body. "I'll do exactly what you want. Just tell me Sir, so I can..be a good..little boy for you. Your good little boy."

He smiles "That's what I wanted to hear... And does the good little boy want to cum again..." He starts to lube himself, then Nicholas, he shifts closer and rocks against his entrance, moaning softly. He starts to push in slowly "Mmm... Little boys tight... And hot inside..." He moans softly and kisses along his neck, nipping softly. "I wanna hear my little boy moan... And beg..." He rocks into him slowly, he'd tease him for a bit before he really fucked him, he wanted him at that needy point, almost desperate for release. He reaches under him and only gently teases his tip.

“Yes Sir,” he whimpers, feeling Kaden’s fingers lubing him up. He can’t believe he’s about to have him again. As Kaden pushes in, Nicholas leans back against him, helping him. He’s panting as feels his lips on his neck. “Oh yes Sir..Please..I beg of you..fuck me..Let me cum..I want..to feel you..taking me..hard..and deep..Make me cum..all over..this bed..Please,” he closes his eyes tightly feeling Kaden’s touch teasing him. “Please..let me cum..Make me cum..Take me Sir. I’m begging you.” He continues to lean back into Kaden, trying to feel all of him deeply.

He keeps thrusting at a slow pace but strokes him a bit faster "Mmm... Are you sure little boy... Is that what you want..." He thrusts a bit faster "You wanna cum on this bed... Make a big mess..." His other hand smacks him lightly again and rubs "Then I'd have to punish you again..." He nips at his neck "Or is That... What you want... Does my good little boy wanna be naughty..." He smirks at him, Nicholas was fun to play with, everything was new to him and he loved it.

"I want," he began, panting harder. He could feel his cock swell in Kaden's hand. There was no hiding anything from him. Kaden would easily be able to feel how much he wanted to cum. "I wanna cum..Sir..Yes..I wanna make a big mess..I wanna feel your cock in my ass..taking me hard..Oh please," the need was strong in his voice. "Can I cum," he began to ask, begging really. "Oh please can I cum Sir? I can't..I can't hold it!"

"Mmm... But you will hold it... Becasue I said so..." He lets his cock go and holds his hips "You don't cum before me baby... Or you get punished... Understand..." He pulls almost completely out of him, then slams back in, he repeats this a few times before leaning over him and fucking him hard and fast "Nnn... Beg boy... How naughty can you be..." He moans in his ear "Shall I touch your cock..." He licks his ear.

Nicholas groans out loudly as Kaden slams inside him. “No Sir please,” he pleads. “Don’t touch my cock..No..Please..I can’t..couldn’t hold it,..if you did..Please..Don’t touch me..just keep..fucking me.” He brings his body back hard against Kaden, meeting his thrusts, taking all of him. “Please Sir..please..let me cum..I wanna cum for you..I have to cum for you Si..Master..please Master..let my cock..release..my seed..all of this bed..because if..you don’t..say I can..then I’ll spray it..all over..this bed..and you’ll have to..punish me. Please,” he cries out the last word. “I can’t..hold off..much longer..Cum for me..Master..Fill my ass..I want it..Master..My Master.”

He moans a bit louder "Nnn... Playing the Master card..." He smirks and speeds up more, then kisses his neck "Then cum for your Master... Cum for me as a full you... Nnn!" He cries out and arches his back as he thrusts harder, cumming, he reaches under him and quickly strokes his cock.

Nicholas cums hard as he feels Kaden fill him. "Thank..you..Master." It wasn't a card. It wasn't a ploy to get him to allow him to cum. It was the truth to Nicholas. Kaden was more than just his husband. He was his Master. No they wouldn't live the lifestyle all of the time, but there would be times when he would bend to his will and submit fully to him. Now was one of those times. His cock unleashed his seed as Nicholas groaned, feeling his body jerk with each spasm. Nicholas could feel his cock twitching in Kaden's hand. As his climax faded, he felt his legs tremble, and he wanted to sink to the bed.

Kaden was panting heavily and could feel Nicholas trembling "Mmm... Good boy..." He slowly pulls from him and holds him up, then slowly rolls him to the side, away from the mess on the bed. "Easy love..." He lays him on his back and smiles at him "Well... I'm not getting you into the bath... Just lay there... And I'll get you cleaned up..." He gets up from the bed and heads into the bathroom, he cleans himself up, then returns with a warm wet cloth. "Tired baby..." He starts to slowly clean him up and remove the top blanket from the bed and helps him under the rest. "Mmm... Tonight was wonderful..." He pulls him closer and kisses him.

Kaden was gentle with him as he cleaned him up. Resting on his back, he looked up at Kaden, watching his face as he wiped him with warm, wet cloth. ‘There’s so much love there,’ he thought. He smiled. “Yeah. I’m tired baby. Tonight was everything..I would have ever wanted..my wedding night to be. Thank you. You have made me so happy. Tomorrow we head home, and I introduce you to the world as my husband.” He urged Kaden under the sheets with him and wrapped his arm around him as he snuggled close. “We tell them about this place and see what they think about coming here.”

He smiles and kisses him "Yeah... We still have to talk to them about your little 'gift'..." He rubs his back and relaxes "Mmm... This is so nice..." He closes his eyes and snuggles closer, their fun finally catching up with them and he slowly falls asleep.

Jareth looks down at Karen and smiles, she had fallen asleep, he moves to lay her next to her mother and moves to sit in the chair again to watch her them. 'Quietly... Come in here...' He says to Mason.

"Yeah," he whispers. "Tomorrow. We'll all talk tomorrow," he says softly before falling asleep.

Mason looks up and quietly makes his way into the room. Carefully he closes the door as he look at Karen and Mari and smile. 'My family. They're my family too. You okay with this?'

Back
Top Bottom