Trophy Wife -P- [Ladydark/Fancy_Brat] Continued By AndNich123]

"Mmm... Careful with that phrase..." He smiles "Well... We are here... Let's at least check out the room first..." He turns to Thomas and his wife "Thank you... This was wonderful... And just what he needed..." He glances back at Nich "The girls are going to kill us tomorrow... You know that right..." He chuckles softly before kissing him again "But this is what we needed to do... After everything..." He cups his cheek "I think we'll just stay here tonight..."

Nicholas grins. "You're right. The girls are going to kill us tomorrow. I'll handle Aliya, and you can handle Mel." He pulls in for another kiss after he thanks Thomas as his wife. "Now. There is just one more thing. Who carries who through the door?"

Kaden laughs and takes his hand "Well... Should that be done here... Or at home..." He starts to follow Thomas' wife back to the house, Thomas puttin out the candles "It's really lovely here... I think Mel will love it once te kids are born... What do you think?"

He follows them both, smiling as Kaden talks. She opens the door for them, and Nicholas nods as he leads Kaden through the door. As soon as he's inside, he closes the door and pushes Kaden against it. "I think that's enough talking," he tells him before he kisses his neck as his hands work his shirt open. He trails his kisses down his chest. Nicholas licks before suckling one of his nipples. Without warning, he brings his lips up to Kaden's. "Husband," he whispers. "My husband. I want you."

Kaden follows him, then is suprised by his actions and moans softly, he kisses him back "Mmm..." He smirks and flips them around, pinning him to the door "And I you... Husband..." He works his shirt open and runs his nails down it, then licks and nips at his nipples "Mmm..." He pushes his shirt off his shoulders and grins "Now this feels familiar..." He kisses him and starts on his pants.

Nicholas takes deep breaths as he watches Kaden. "Yeah. It does, but this time....I won't stop you." He wants to run his fingers through his hair and embrace him at the same time. Grinning at him he tells him, "I can't make up my mind....what I want to do to you most. Do I want to feel my fingers," he reaches up and runs through his hair slowly, "through your hair more than I want to touch," he reaches down to caress his face, "your face?" His breathing catches in his throat as Kaden begins to work his pants open. He feels like a teenager again about to experience his first time. Nervous and excited. "I love you Kaden..My husband." His feelings were showing through his shaky voice.

Kaden smiles against his chest and kisses up, coming to his neck, he nips lightly and suckles his his pulse. "Mmm... Do what you wish love... I'm all yours tonight..." He looks at him as he gets his pants open and pushed down once again, he again grips him softly and strokes slowly "Now... Where did I leave off... Oh yes..." He kisses him deeply and twists their tongues as he slowly and teasingly works his cock, keeping his touch light and slow. "Mmm... Do you want to cum for me Husband..." He switches to running his finger tips over him, teasing his tip.

Nicholas gasps as he feels Kaden's touch once more. "Right....there....is where....you left....off." He grips his arms, his hands falling down to Kaden's wrists. "Yes..husband," he groans. "I want..to cum for you. I want you..to cum..for me. Make love to me baby. Say you will. I want to hear the words. I....." he groans as Kaden's fingertips tease his tip. "I..want you..husband." Nicholas moves his hands to the back of Kaden's head, pulling him close for a passionate, hungry kiss as his hips begin to move with Kaden's efforts.

"Mmm... Such a sex man I have..." He smiles and continues "Of course I'll make love to you... But I'll get there... Nnn..." He kisses him back and grips him lightly again and strokes, he pulls from the kiss and smiles "Cum for me..." He quickly crouches down and takes him into his mouth, bobbing slowly and twisting his tongue around him quickly, he looks up at him.

He groans as Kaden grips him. Nicholas wasn't expecting him to sink down and take him like he did. "Shit," he whispers. "Baby..I..you....." It was useless for him to talk. He was babbling. His fingers run through Kaden's hair again before his hips buck towards his mouth. Nicholas knew it wouldn't take long. He was still worked up from before. A deep grunt is the only warning he's able to give Kaden before he cums. His legs are weak, and he leans down towards him.

"Nnn... Mmm..." Kaden smirks against him and strokes him as he suckles on him, milking him, he pulls away after a few minutes and smiles up at him. "Such a good boy..." He stands again and helps him up, then leads him to the bed, he lays him on his back then steps back to remove the rest of his own clothes. He crawls onto the bed and settles between his legs, slowly licking at his cock "Mmm... Where will I find some lube lover..." He sucks his own fingers before slowly working them into him, keeping it slow, he curls them slightly, searching "Relax baby... That's it..." He pumps them a bit deeper.

The bed is soft, and Nicholas is glad he doesn't have to try and stand anymore. He's sensitive as Kaden licks him. His body shivers. The sight of his naked body there with him is enough to start to arouse him again. "I..I don't know. Maybe..there's something..in the bathroom..you could..use." Nicholas lifts his head from the bed, moaning as he feels Kaden start to work him open. His breathing is ragged at first, but as hears the gentle words from Kaden to relax, he starts to take deep breaths as he takes him. He closes his eyes slowly. "Yeah baby. That's it." He was thinking about Kaden's cock filling him. Nicholas spread his legs a bit more for him. He was giving himself over completely to his husband.

He smiles at him and slowly licks up his cock as it starts to harden again "Mmm..." He scissors his fingers and gently adds another, his tongue now teasing his tip slightly. "No cumming until I enter you big boy... Got that..." He grips his head and covers his tip with his thumb. "Youre mine tonight and I intend to prove it to you..." He watches him and starts to pump his fingers a bit faster, also still stretching him.

"No..cumming..until..you..enter..me," Nicholas pants before laughing slightly. "I don't know..if I can..hold out..that long." He writhes on the bed for Kaden. "Husband." He can't stop saying it. His legs trembled before he starts to close them around Kaden. His hands still rest on Kaden's head. He's not pulling his hair. It's comforting to touch him. There is no force, not trying to guide him. He's simply enjoying him. He lifts his hips to meet Kaden, pushing him up along with him, as Kaden opens up his fingers. "Please baby. Make love to me. I'm begging you."

He keeps it up for a few more minutes, then stops everything and slowly removes his fingers "Just a moment..." He sits back and looks at him "Mmm... And you're all mine..." He moves to check the bed side table and smiles "They did get everything ready..." He pulls a tube of lube from the drawer, he gets back on the bed and starts to kiss him again, making out with him a few minutes. "Mmm... You ready baby..." He sits back between his legs and opens the tube, lubing them both up, he slowly pumps a finger into his to coat him inside. "Alright baby... Look at me..." He moves over him and wraps one leg up on his hip and starts to enter him slowly, looking at Nicholas and panting softly.

It was the slow entering while staring into his eyes that made his rock hard cock jump. Looking into Kaden's eyes, Nicholas couldn't help but think, 'I'm making love to my husband.' It was a simple thought but powerful. "Yes," he hissed before giving way to a deep groan. Kaden was doing what he had begged him to do. He was making love to him. It was soft and tender, just as he had wanted it to be. Nicholas' hands now rested on his Kadens', and he gripped him lightly as Kaden fed him more of his cock. His body craved feeling Kaden against him. "Come to me..when you're inside me. I want..to kiss..you lips..while you.. make love..to me."

He pushes in slowly and moves closer as he does so "Of course..." He reaches down to lift his other leg up and soon enters him fully, pinning Nich's cock between their bodies. "Nnn... I love you Doc..." He starts to move slowly, just a light rocking of his hips, also rubbing against his cock with each movement. "Mmm... You feel so good..." He leans closer and kisses him, one hand helping to hold him up, the other was fisted in his hair, as he loves his mouth with his tongue.

Nicholas breaks the kiss so that he can look into Kaden's eyes. His entire body shudders as Kaden starts a slow pace. Each thrust he manages to also rub his cock. Everybody else in their lives doesn't exist right now. All he can focus on is Kaden. He breathes slowly, deeply as he takes all of him. Nicholas can feel Kaden's sac against his body, and he smiles knowing he will soon have his cum deep inside him. Slowly be begins to run his fingertips up and down Kaden's arms before finally moving his hands to his back where he can feel Kaden's muscles contracting and releasing with his thrusts. "Such a powerful....man."

Kaden smiles at him and continues his slow pace, he looks at Nicholas "I love you..." His eyes water slightly and he takes a deep breath "I love Mel... I do... But with you..." He kisses him "There is something more... Something deeper..." He rests against his forehead "I was a fool... It ever give up when I had you..." He moves his hand to rub his cheek softly, trying not to cry "But never again dear husband..." He kisses him and thrusts a bit faster "Never again will I feel the need to run and hide, to give up... I have Mel, my children, our family... And most of all you..." He moans softly as Nicholas shifts and tenses "Mmm..." He smiles at him "So I'm going to love you like you deserve..." He smirks "Until you can't get up..." His hand moves to his hip and he picks up the pace a bit more, starring at him as and pants and groans, he could feel his cock twitching between them and smirks. "Mmm... Are you going to cum for me again dear husband..." A bit faster "Then let me hear you... Moan baby, cry out... Let me hear how I make you feel..." A bit harder and deeper.

His words touch him deeply, but it was the way that he made love to him that heated him so. “Yes,” he replies to him. “I’m going….to cum for you….husband.” The way Kaden managed to make love to him and rub his cock at the same time was intense. He didn’t need someone to stroke his cock. Kaden was doing both with his body. “I love you Kaden. From the moment I saw you, that night, at Mason’s wreck, there was something about you..that I just..wanted. I needed you. I will always..need..you..husband.” He tensese more as Kaden’s pace increases. “That is..baby. Make love..to me. Make me cum. I want you..to cum.” It was a connection they would make that he craved. His face tensed as he cried out to him. “I’m cumming..husband! I love you! Don’t stop! Oh please don’t stop! Cum for me!” Nicholas squirmed on the bed beneath Kaden as he surrendered to him. His moans grew louder and louder, filling the space. “I love you husband!”

"Nnn... Don't think this is it... Lover..." He holds his hip and speeds up more, feeling his starting to tense up the closer he go "Mmm... The things I want to do to you..." He smirks at him "If I had my toys with me..." He leans down and licks and nips at his chest, speeding up, he was getting close as well, just listening to the sounds his little doctor was making. "Nnn... Fuck.... Here it comes baby... Mmm..." He was thrusting harder and deeper, he arches his back but makes sure to keep his cock pressed between them, as he thrusts in hard and cums. "A-Ahhh..." His body was shaking and he falls to lay on him, panting hard, his hand fisted in the sheets.

Nicholas shivers as he feels Kaden fill him. Warm. His cock twitches along with Kaden's. "Such promises," he grins. "We have all night. We have our lives together, and I intend on making you so happy for all of it." He snakes his arms around him and kisses his head. Nicholas could feel his heartbeat. He was sure Kaden could feel his as well. "Feel that? You make my heart race. My heart beats for you baby. Always. I can't wait to share my life with you and help you raise your children." He squeezes him tight, knowing Kaden has to be exhausted. "You just rest here with me for a little while baby. We've got all night."

Kaden lays over him, panting and trying to calm down, a smile still on his face "Mmm... Daddy Nich..." He shifts and slowly pulls from him, moaning softly, then curls up next to him, twisting their legs together "I can't wait..." He looks down at his stomach and smirks slightly "Such a messy boy..." He chuckles and leans closer to kiss him "And those were promises... You wanted the dominant side of me... And I plan to give it to you... Plus... I can't wait to see you in a collar again..." He nips at his neck slightly and licks to sooth.

"Ah yes," he breathes as Kaden licks his neck. "The dominate side of you. Me in a collar. Those do sound....inviting." He reaches across his body to hold Kaden's arm. He thought about the girls at home. "You know. We'll have to call them. Otherwise they'll look for us in the morning, and we won't be there. They'll panic. So in the morning I'll call an check in. I'll tell them we'll explain when we get there," he laughs. "They're going to be so mad at us, but I don't care. It's been worth it, and I'd do it again and again and again." Nicholas kisses his head. "I love you husband. I can't stop saying it. I love and husband. It feel so natural. Like being here with you."

Kaden smiles "No need to call... Remember the note I left... It's on your bed..." He kisses him softly "I said we had some things to do, that we would be back sometime tomorrow... And to call if they needed us..." He smiles again "I'm sure it'll be Aliya that finds it..." He looks at him "You're married to me... But that doesn't mean you forget about Aliya... She loves you... I hope you see that..." He relaxes against him again, running his fingers over his chest "You know..." He thinks a moment "This would be the perfect place... For me to train that little slave you wanted..." He glances at him "She can be a wedding gift..." He smirks.

Back
Top Bottom