Trophy Wife -P- [Ladydark/Fancy_Brat] Continued By AndNich123]

Jareth groans and kisses him again, the pulls back to finish undressing them, he lays on his back and looks at him "Take what you want my love... Explore me..." He smiles at him, wanting to see what his little mate would do. He ran his claws lightly over his own body, growling softly and teasing him "Come on mate... Touch me..."

Kevin had never been in control before. It was always Jareth. He swallowed hard, and slowly reached for his chest. His fingertips touched his nipples, feeling them, teasing them. The skin felt so different. His eyes looked on with the curiosity of a child. Leaning up he tasted him, licking and suckling. "Stay like this. I want to kiss down your body," he whispers, before his kisses start to move down. He pauses at his belly, knowing how close he is to Jareth's cock. His hands shake as he spreads his thighs wider and moves between them. The first taste of his mate's member makes him shiver. "Perfect," he breathes against him. His movements are slow as he savors him, taking his time.

Jareth watches him as he moves closer and relaxes at his touch, gives soft sighs and light moans as he explores with his fingers and lips. "Nnn..." He moans a bit louder as Kevin starts to taste him, a shivering running through his body, he can feel his joy at these new experiences through their bond. He slowly bends one leg up and shifts the other over to give him more room, glancing down at him and he continues his slow exploration.

Kevin was enjoying exploring Jareth's body. When he shifted, he not only got more room, but Kevin began to wonder about something. He looked up at Jareth as he began to suckle two fingers. Slowly, carefully he begins to push one of his fingers inside him as he tastes him once more.

He watches him and smirks slightly as he sees him suckle his fingers, then hisses lightly and moans, pressing his head back against the bed. "Nnn..." It felt completely different from when Mason would do this, Kevin was new to it so his actions were softer, slower. He gasps softly and bites his lip, keepin as relaxed as he can be while holding himself back from buckin his hips up. One hand fists the sheets and the other moves to fist in his own hair, to prevent him from leading Kevin on in any way. "Mmm... So good..."

His words encourage him. Kevin presses deeper, slowly starting to pump his fingers in and out of his lover. He loves how warm and tight he feels. He stops his efforts with his mouth so that he can watch his fingers work his lover. The sight arouses him, and he takes him into his mouth again, deepening him, gagging on his length. He adds a second finger and spreads them apart, opening him up while his mouth moves to his sac.

"Nnn... Fuck..." He couldn't help his hips bucking up slightly a few times and moans louder "Mmm..." Panting he looks up to watch him and groans "God... So good..." He lays his head back again and starts to slightly rock his hips against his hand, quite enjoying his touch, his hands were smaller then Mason's so it too was a whole new feeling. "Nnn... Damn... I'm letting you... Nnn... Do this more often..." He gasps as he feels himself hit the back of his throat and felt himself getting closer.

Kevin was quite torn. On one hand he did want to taste Jareth and feel him filling his throat. On the other hand, he wanted him to make love to him. His primal urges won as his fingers began to take him faster and deeper. Even his head bobbed quicker along his shaft. He wanted Jareth to shot his seed deep in his throat. 'Cum for me love. I want to taste it.' Kevin gagged once more on his length, but he did not back away. Instead he pushed further. His throat bulged from Jareth's length jammed down his windpipe. Swallowing was impossible as his throat was fitted to his cock. Still his two fingers took him as she spread them apart, opening him up. His face was turning red, and his eyes were locked to Jareth's. 'Cum for me love.'

Jareth was moaning and growling, both hands now gripping the sheets and his legs bent as he moved with him. "F-Fuck... Nnn... Almost baby..." He looks down at him and groans, he was so close, then his eyes went wide and he bucks, arching his back, crying out. "Ahhh.." His fingers had found his sweet spot and were pressing against it nicely, "Cumming!" He groans out as he feels his sac tighten and he cums, filling his throat and falling back against the bed, he was twitching and panting lightly, one arm over his eyes. "God damn... Nnn..."

He felt the rush of his cum, and Kevin had to pull away slightly so he could swallow. Jareth's cum was warm with a slightly bitter taste. Still Kevin drank him down as if he were precious water and he had been days without a single drop. His fingers slipped slowly from him, and Kevin knew his own need was great. "I want to make love to you love. I want to feel my cock inside you. I won't if you say no, but I'm hoping, I need you to say yes."

Jareth moans softly again as he removes his fingers and smiles at him, he sits up slightly and leans over to kiss him, tasting himself on his lips. "Mmm... Of course you can..." He holds his hand up and snaps his fingers, a tube of lube appearing in his hand, "We're mates now... I'm yours, just as you're mine... You can love me how you want..." He hands him the tube and lays back again, relaxing as he watches him, legs still bent and spread for him "He didn't make any fuss when you started to get me ready..." He says softly, tapping his head "He already accepted you..."

Kevin looks at the tube in his hand and nods. "Okay. I'll....I'll be gentle." Hearing that he had accepted him relieved him, but Kevin was still nervous. His hands trembled as he applied the lube to his fingers. He had already loosened Jareth up, but this was still needed. His fingers slid inside with ease. Kevin was careful, watching Jareth once more. When he was satisfied, he applied some lube to his cock and rubbed his member. "Okay Jareth," he said moving closer to him. "You tell me if I hurt you." He pressed the tip of his cock to him and slowly began to enter him. Kevin had to stop right away as a shudder took over his body. The feeling was far better than he thought it would be.

Jareth just moans softly and relaxes "You won't hurt me love... Mmm..." He sighs softly and smiles at him, reaching up to gently run his fingers over his arms "Just relax baby... There is no rush..." He moves his hand to gently hold his own "Mmm... That's it lover..." He smirks slightly "You're trembling..." He could feel his nervousness through their bond, so he sent his love back to him, trying help him calm down. "Mmm... Let me feel you..."

Kevin groaned, leaning down until his head was nearly touching Jareth. The entire feel of Jareth around him as he sunk all the way inside him was almost too much to handle. He had to stop for a moment before he began to work his way out of him so that he could slide back inside. "You're perfect..my love. So perfect." He had seen Mason take him, but this was different. Mason was fighting for control. Jareth had given it to him. His hips began to move at a steady but slow pace. Kevin wanted to enjoy this, but more than that, he wanted to make love to Jareth.

Jareth moans softly as Kevin slips into him, there was no fight, no struggle for control, just the two of them loving each other. "Mmm... As are you my little angel..." He reaches up and runs one hand over his back, lightly trailing his claws over his skin, the other hand cups his neck and brings him closer to rest their heads together. "You feel wonderful..." He leans up and kisses him softly, twisting their tongues together slowly and simply enjoying him. He lays one leg down and brings the other up to rest across his hips, just moving with him. "Nnn..." He moans and sighs into their kiss, his eyes sliding closed.

Kevin's movements were slow but strong. He inched Jareth's body up just slightly with each thrust. His own need was growing stronger. Kevin could feel the lust filling him, and he wanted more. His pace quickened, just slightly, and he groaned against Jareth's lips. "I'm cum love, " was all he could say. Even in charge, even being the one making love to him, Kevin was still falling apart. His hands gripped Jareth's face as he kissed him deeply, his hips picking up a bit more speed and force as he continue to make love to him. Moans came from his throat as he came, stilling against Jareth, he filled him. As the kiss broke, his body trembled, and he slumped down to Jareth's chest.

Jareth held him and kissed him back, moaning softly as he felt him fill him, he hadn't cum again but that was fine, he had already had his. "Mmm... Defiantly having you... Do this again..." He rubs his back softly and holds him close, he kisses his head and growls softly, rolling them over. "Are you tired..." He looks at him and reaches over to cup his cheek.

" A little," he replies, actually exhausted. "Was that..your plan? Make me..tired..so I wouldn't..want to..go with you," he grinned.

"How's he doing doc?" Nicholas shakes his head. "He's holding on. He better. I just found him, someone I could....love. He can't leave me." Aliya puts her hand on his shoulder. "He won't doc. He won't."
"That's all touching and wonderful, but you've got bigger problems." They turned to see Mari in the doorway. "Mel's in trouble."
"What did you do," Aliya asks. "Down nurse gonna fuck 'em all. I'm not the enemy here. I was double crossed. Imagine that. You can't trust demons. I can't move her. The place is crawling with demons. I need strong, well known, well feared demon with an ax to grind to come in and kidnap her. Know where I can find one?"

Jareth chuckles softly and kisses him lightly "No... And who wore out who... I remember being on my back the whole time..." He rubs his cheek and smiles lightly "I told you if you wanted to go... I wouldn't stop you..." He kisses him again "I just don't want the risk of losing you again... I... I might have already lost one mate..." He rests against his head "If I lost both... I'd have no reason to be here anymore..."

"I'm not going anywhere. Jareth, I can't promise nothing bad won't ever happen to me. So we have to enjoy the time we have. I won't live in fear of losing you. That's not living, but I won't do anything to put myself in danger either. So I'll stay."

"You want Jareth to help you?"
"Nope nurse drops her panties. I want Jareth to go save Mel. What's with you? Did you get dumb after you spread your legs for these guys?"
"What do you want him to do?"
"I want him to walk in there, grab her, and carry her out before Weathers comes to get her. Now do you understand why we can't waste time? Did I forget to mention that part? Sorry. Now. Where's demon boy?"

"Every extra day I have with you is a blessing... One I never hopped to have..." He holds him closer "It was a gift I thought to never be able to repay... But... If this works... I think this might be enough..." He relaxes and holds him, just wanting to be with him, be close him and help him try to relax, he knew this wasn't going to be a walk in the park. "I just need that something to come back to... A reason to keep fighting..."

"You have it my love. Always." Kevin snuggles up to him."

"I don't..I don't know."
"Wow. You really did become..well..stupid. What about you doctor hotness? Any idea where the only dick you haven't suck yet is?" Nicholas' cheeks flush. "Oh how cute. He's still shy. Like a little virgin, but we all know that Kaden's had his dick up your ass. So get over it, and tell me where he is."
"I don't know. Alright? In case you hadn't noticed, I'm caring for a patient." She looks past him to Kaden. "And I'll bet you know exactly how to take his temperature. Right? Doctor suck-n-stuff. I'll find him myself. I'll just follow the smell of ass sex that seems to follow him." She looks over to Aliya. "Be glad you don't have a dick honey. These guys would be wanting your ass too. Then again, maybe they still do." With a wink she heads out of the room yelling, "Jareth! Get your sexy, demon ass out here!"

He smiles and was about to snuggle closer when he heard his name being called by "Mari!?" He looks up and growls low in warning "Stay here..." He gets up and quickly pulls on his pants, what was she doing here, she had left with Mel. He steps out of Nich's private room and into his office, then out the office door, closing it behind him, he heads towards the yelling "This is a hospital Mari... Have a little respect..." He bares his fangs and growls "If it's a fight you want... Not here..."

"Whoa super sexy demon boy. Relax. I come in peace. You apparently cum in every man you meet. That's not why I'm here. While Mel's a damn fine meal, really filling actually, she tasted a little too sweet for my liking though, she doesn't deserve what's coming her way. Weathers. She's coming for her. She's being guarded at The Demon Claw. I don't know if you know it or not. I doubt it. I don't think you've fucked a single man in there. So this is a win win for you. You get to save Mel and find new guys to take to your bed or den or whatever the hell you sleep in. Half dog right? Maybe it's a doghouse then. Do you want me to show you the way or not? She's in a back room. Doctor not so virgin anymore over there knows it all too well. Don't you baby," she winks at him. He and Aliya had stepped out of Kaden's room to make sure things didn't get to heated. He looks sick at her words. "Come on Jareth, or would you rather I lead Kevin around in front of you and you could just follow his ass all the way to the club. I know you know how to watch it..and lick it..and suck it..and fuck it," she teased turning away and heading outside.

Jareth growls as he listened to her "I like the men I have thanks... And I just call it home... Get on with it!" He takes a step closer "Touch him and you won't know what hit you..." He growls darkly then looks back towards Nicholas' office "Give me five minutes..." He dashes back to the room and enters "Mari's here... She's gonna take me to get Mel... Before the bitch shows up..." He moves up to the bed and kisses him roughly, pulling him close "I should be back soon... I love you..." He moves to toss the rest of his clothes on and heads for the door.

Back
Top Bottom