Shingeki no Kyojin [DarkMudkip/Jikkah]

((They are preparing their horses~!))

Meara brushed her horse and put the saddle on. "Well... You used to say with so much pride that you were going to go into the Military Police... What happened?" She looked at him from the corner of her eyes.

((Oh! The Survey Corp members name dheir horsies~ I think its cute~))

Jean's expression became very depressed, "I didn't want...to disappoint the bones we were burning..." He muttered. He remembered how he found Marco and how many people he let die so he could continue living.

((Jean named his Bullfart or was that the name he came with~?))

Meara put her hand on Jean's shoulder, giving him a sympathetic look. "You're really brave, Jean... Marco would've been proud." She said softly.

(( XD I think he named it that because Survey Corp horses are made special for that member; it is literally their horse~))

Jean nodded, "Thanks..." He said softly. He checked the bridal on his horse and made a noise, "You're lucky...being with Carmina..."

((Haha, he's so weird~))

Meara blinked and looked at him, freckled cheeks flushing pink. "Oh, um, yeah.." She couldn't help but smile a little as she pet her horse's nose. "I guess I am lucky... But I'm sure there's a girl here who has a crush on you." She said.

Meara only laughed more, but stopped when the leader of their group approached her and Jean. "Get ready, we're taking up positions." "Aye..!"

((Why she wigglin' her nose~?))

Meara mounted her horse and followed her group out, waving goodby to Carmina.

((She does it to keep from yelling at her superiors~~))

Carmina blew her a kiss before mounting her own horse and following Armin and Reiner. Jean followed Meara, finally getting his blush to go away

((Why would she yell~?))

Meara held onto the horse tightly as they rode, a soft frown on their face as everyone fell into formation.

((Remember when she was younger and she got punched by that Garrison soldier~? She don' wanna git punched again~))

"Tally-ho and away..." Carmina muttered

((Oh~))

The entire Survey Corps rode on horseback out of the city walls where it was safe and through the abandoned city that resided inside wall Maria. When they reached the open land, everyone broke into their assigned spots on Erwin's command, riding forward into open territory. Meara looked around with wild green eyes, kicking her horse faster and steering it away from the others as she had been told to.

Meara kept her eyes open, listening for any sounds that might signal a Titan was approaching, flare gun in hand.

Carmina looked around before spotting a red flare, "Armin!" She called

((I just realized that I accidentally stole Armin from you! *throws him back* Take the Aryan Cocoanut!)

((Haha~ It's okay~))

"Got it!" Armin prepped the red flare, pointing it towards the sky and firing, holding onto his horses reins and the other horses.

Carmina kept her eye out for the green flare Erwin was suppose to fire so they could avoid the Titans. She made a noise and kept riding, being sure she stayed a good distance behind Armin. After a while, a black flare shot into view and her eyes widened, "Shit...!"

Armin frowned softly and steered his horse the way Cammander Erwin had fired the green flare in, keeping an eye out for titans.

Armin had been fishing out the black smoke round. "On it..!" He called, pointing the flare gun into the air and firing just as two men on horseback burst out of the trees, followed by an aberrant Titan.

Back
Top Bottom