Shingeki no Kyojin [DarkMudkip/Jikkah]

((All the feels!!))

Carmina stood with a good handful of the 104th Trainees Squad as they cremated the fallen. She stared down at the ground, "Hey...Meara...Ronan...are you two...still gonna join the Survey Corps...?" Sh already knew the answer, she just wanted to be sure

Meara nodded slowly, her voice quiet when she answered. "Yeah." "Yes..." Ronan said, staring into the fire with a numb expression.

She nodded deaftly, "I am, too..." She said softly. She stared into the fire until her eyes hurt, "I'm joining the Survey Corps...and I'm going to kill every single Titan to avenge all our friends; and to avenge Alessa."

"Carmina..!" Meara looked to her with wide eyes. "You're going to... Join..?" She took her hand and held on tight. "Carmina... Are you sure you want to do this?" She asked, Irish accent thick with worry.

"Si." Carmina answered, looking at her, "I'm doing it for Alessa, for Thomas, for Mina and Marco - everyone...! Besides," She held Meara's hand tight, "I have to look out for my Principe Rana and Angelo, too.."

Meara set her jaw and hugged Carmina tightly. "If you die I'm gonna kick your ass." She whispered.

Ronan looked at them and made a soft noise, turning his attention back on the fire with sad eyes.

Ronan moved over and pulled Carmina and Meara against his broad chest an ruffled their hair. "Does this mean Mommy is gonna follow me everywhere now?"

Ronan stuck his tongue out, putting her in a headlock. "R-Ronan! She's gonna hurt you again!" "Oh please, shrimp is a wimp..~"

Carmina elbowed him hard in the ribs, forcing him to let her go. She then grabbed his arm and flipped him over her shoulder and threw him into the ground, "Naughty Frog Prince~" She smirked

Ronan groaned and rubbed the back of his head. "You're pretty hot when you're feisty~" He winked.

Ronan flicked her forehead. "So does this mean I have to wear a hell around my neck when you two are alone?" "Ronan!" Meara's face was red.

"Yes, love, very classy.." Carmina smiled, pulling Ronan to his feet, kissing his cheek, "That's all the love you get from me, sugar...~" She teased

Ronan mumbled, cheeks red. Meara moved over and took Carmina's hand, leaning close to whisper in her ear. "Maybe that's what I want you I think~"

"Ooh~ a wilde card~ me likey~" Carmina purred. She cleared her throat, "Back to the main subject though..." She began, remembering where they were, "I'm joining the Survey Corps with you guys.."

Ronan frowned and Meara nodded, face set. "Then we stay together, we can look out for each other." She said, Ronan nodded in agreement.

Back
Top Bottom