Shingeki no Kyojin [DarkMudkip/Jikkah]

Meara took Carmina's hand and led her to the bed, Laing down an making room for Carmina, nuzzling against her once she laid down.

Meara curled up against Carmina, closing her eyes and taking a small nap as well, falling asleep shortly.

Carmina woke up before her and slowly sat up. She looked around with a frown; they would be cremating the fallen soon and she felt sick. She wished she could cremate Alessa.

"Hey... Feel any better?" She asked softly, then she remembered they had the cremation today.

"It could be better..." She said, laying her head back down. "I'm sorry I worried you, Carmina."

"Interested in what?" Meara perked, interested. "Tell me- Oh..." She blinked. "You mean in you." She rubbed the back of her neck. "I wouldn't say that... Maybe one more kiss to convince me..?" She asked, giving a small smile.

Meara's cheeks flushed and she closed her eyes, returning Carmina's kiss, pressing herself close.

Meara nuzzled against her, smiling softly. "Okay, I'm sold." She said. "So does this mean I get half rights to your bed?" She asked, flashing a goofy smile, one she hadn't done since before she had joined the trainee camp.

Carmina smiled softly, a genuine smile that hadn't been seen since her parents passed, "Bed, food, gear...you name it, you own it, too.."

"And what about your amazing body~?" She asked, nuzzling her neck, happy to see Carmina smile again, it had been so long since she had seen her smile, it was like getting the perfect gift.

Back
Top Bottom