Shingeki no Kyojin [DarkMudkip/Jikkah]

Carmina moved closer, "If we don't make it...I want you to know that..." She stopped and took a breath before cupping Meara's face and kissing her

Meara's eyes widened in surprise and she stiffened, but she slowly relaxed and kissed back, moving closer to Carmina.

Meara'a pale cheeks were beat red and she held the kiss, she didn't care if people stared, the feeling of Carmina's lips on hers was euphoric.

Carmina pulled back slowly, "I love you, bellissimo angelo..." She whispered, "And there's more where that came from when you come back alive."

Meara nodded, leaning up to kiss her cheek. "I love you too, Carmina, please be safe." She said before she headed off to be put in her team.

Meara and Ronan were assigned to help take out the other Titans that strayed and help protect the elite group as they assisted Eren.

Carmina hung on the wall with the others, eyes glued murderously to the Titans, "Sick ugly bastards. I'll kill every single one of you. Then, Alessa will rest easy."

Meara held on tight to her horse, hoping silently that Carmina would be okay, the thought of her being dangled in front of titans as bait made her feel sick to her stomach.

Carmina looked out over Trost and frowned softly, hoping Ronan and Meara would be all right. She made a noise, wanting them to come back, "Bellissimo angelo..." She muttered and sighed, keeping her attention on the Titans.

((I shall help...!))

Carmina hung from the wall for what seemed like an eternity; more than 25% of the soldiers who were with her had been killed. She had been nearly killed herself a few times had she not been sitting at a good distance away. She kept her attention on the sky to see any sign of signal that the mission had succeeded so she could return and be with Meara. She bit her lip and kept her eyes peeled, "Please be ok, Meara..." She muttered. She gasped when she saw the green signal smoke and grinned. Now, all they had to do was clear out all these Titans! She looked down and suddenly felt disheartened. There were so many.

((Huehuehue~))

Ronan jumped onto the roof near the Titans's gathered, blades drawn. He had been sent with a few others to help take out the remaining Titans.

Carmina smiled brightly, glad to see her 'brother' safe and sound. But...where was Meara? She frowned and she felt dread grip her chest.

((Where is Meara I wonder~~?))

Ronan led two Titans away, weaving between the buildings and once he had gotten far enough away from all the other Titans, he quickly disposed of the two he had attracted.

Ronan turned to face Carmina. "I dunno, I thought maybe she'd be here by now, you didn't see her on the wall?" He asked.

Ronan frowned and sheathed his blades, looking around. "Come on, let's go see if she's around here somewhere." He said and used his gear to get to the next building over. In one of the many buildings, Meara sat leaning against the wall in an abandon home, panting heavily. She looked down at her leg, whining softly and leaning her head against the wall, lip quivering. A large shard of glass had lodged deep in her thigh when she crashed through the window, her 3D missing. She bit her tongue as a Titan walked slowly past the house she was in, making her tremble in fear. Once it passed she started to drag herself over to the low cupboards, going through them and pulling out some rags, tearing them into strips before wrapping one of the strips around the end of the glass that stuck out of her leg. She stuck another in her mouth and bit down hard, pulling on the shard. Instantly a wave of nausea hit her and her vision darkened, threatening unconsciousness. She whined and let go of the shard, trembling in pain before blinking tears from her eyes and grabbing it again. She gripped it hard and pulled, blood started to gush from it as soon as she did and her vision started to blacken again. With a small scream of pain she yanked the piece of glass from her leg and dropped it on the floor, spitting the rag out of her mouth and starting to wrap the bleeding wound with trembling hands; suddenly she fell on her side, eyes falling closed, shock and pain knocking her unconscious.

Ronan stopped on a roof suddenly. "Hang on, there's a Titan.." He said, frowning. It was tearing apart something and it appeared to be tangled in 3D gear. "Is that a... Trainee jacket it's tearing appart..?" He asked, frozen.

Carmina tensed hard and her expression turned murderous before she bolted towards it, swinging around to its neck, "You son of a bitch!!" She yelled, ready to kill it

Ronan watched Carmina kill the Titan, cutting a huge chunk of his neck out, the Titan dropping dead. It never had a chance. Ronan jumped down and ran over to investigate the 3D gear and jacket, clenching his jaw as he picked up the nearly shredded vest, once piece however survived. The breast symbol, and embroidered on the back were the letters M.S. Ronan dropped to his knees and held the vest to his chest, eyes wide and body trembling. "Meara.."

Back
Top Bottom