Shingeki no Kyojin [DarkMudkip/Jikkah]

Meara frowned softly, not knowing what to say, but just then a large explosion went off, the sound of a cannon being fired. "What's going on..!?"

"Why are we here?" Meara looked up at Carmina. "Eren, Armin, a-and Mikasa... They killed them so easily... How could they kill someone so easily..?"

"It's okay." She took a deep breath and pulled a smile on. "Just relax, I'll see if I can get you something to drink."

Meara got up and after a little searching she found some water and an apple; holding the two out for her. "Here, this is all I could get my hands on."

Meara shook her head. "Don't worry about it, I'm your friend remember?" She said with a faint smile.

"It wasn't your fault!" Meara suddenly snapped. "Please... Please don't blame yourself.." She said softly. "Alright, what's going on over here maggots?" Ronan came over, hoping to help a little.

"Doesn't seem like nothing." Ronan moved over and put a hand on Carmina's head. "Tell me what's wrong lil sis."

Ronan looked at Carmina with sympathy. "It's gonna be okay, cuz you have my fine self to help you... And as for those three... Well... Let's hope they aren't dead."

Back
Top Bottom