Shingeki no Kyojin [DarkMudkip/Jikkah]

"For the hundreth time, I'm fi-!" "Carmina Fiore?" She looked up ans her lungs froze. Alessa's captain stood there, frowning worriedly, "Did Alessa make it...? She didn't report back." He asked. Carmina lowered her gaze quickly as her broken heart broke more. She numbly shook her head, "N...No...Alessa...Alessa was felled by...by a 17-meter class Titan..." "I see...I'm terribly sorry." "I don't want to hear it." Carmina said lowly

Meara flinched when Carmina snapped at her, but she understood why. Ronan had been the same way, even though they had both lost their father, Ronan had watched the Titan rip him appart.

Meara reached up and touched Carmina's soft hair, a soft frown on her face. "Why don't I cut it for you? It's a bit choppy right now."

Meara nodded and sat beside her, taking her hand and holding it, giving her a reassuring smile. "You're gonna be okay."

Meara made a face. "I... I don't know." She dropped her voice to a whisper. "But he came out of that Titan... What does that mean..?"

Meara looked at Carmina stunned that her friend was so bitter, but she simply fell silent, looking down at the ground.

Back
Top Bottom