Shingeki no Kyojin [DarkMudkip/Jikkah]

"We need to clear out the Titans here before we leave." Jean said. Carmina looked at him and frowned, hating how she had forgotten about the Titans here in HQ. "Any ideas?"

Armin made a face. "Do we have blueprints of HQ?" He asked. "Actually, we need to see what exactly we have here, maybe we can use it against the titans."

"W-We have supply crates for the Military Police here...! Full of weapons, I'm sure!" One of the support team members said. Carmina nodded, "I'll get the blue prints..!"

Meara had Ronan sit against the wall, telling him to relax before helping being out all the guns.

Armin studied the blue prints, making a noise. "There's a cart used to lower boxed down into the lower levels where the refilling tanks are... And the rafters here." He pointed to a spot on the blue prints. "If we get a few of us up there we can draw the Titans attention to the people we can lower down in the cart, and that'll give the people in the rafters the opportunity to take out the Titans."

Armin looked around at the able bodied trainees, then back down at the blueprints. "Sasha, Mikasa, Birtholdt, Reiner, and you, Carmina." He said, the rest of us will be in the cart manning the guns.

"If you're uncomfortable doing it, I could have Annie do it." Armin said. "I just thought... Well... You're good using the blades, so I thought you'd be a good choice."

Armin nodded and informed Annie of her job. "Alright, let's get the guns loaded and ready, we need to hurry getting back over the walls."

Everyone agreed and got into position. Carmina held her gun at the ready, watching the Titans as the elevator was lowered. Her blood began to boil and her hands trembled in rage

Meara stood beside Carmina, Ronan beside Meara. She held her gun with her finger hovering over the trigger, jaw clenched and eyes trained on the Titans, tensing when she saw them look their way and start moving slowly towards them.

"Keep steady! Hold your fire!" Jean ordered. Carmina wanted to shoot them now; she hated waiting. "Come on, Jean!" "Wait until they're closer!"

Meara steadied her gun and aimed it at the Titans eyes, fear creeping up her spine the closer they got. The scent of rancid meat coming from their open mouths, some blood splattered on their faces and chests.

Meara shot at the Titan's eyes, the sound of all the guns going off at once was deafening and it made Meara flinch.

Meara didn't lower her gun until the Titan in front of her fell, and she let out a sigh of relief. "We did it.." She said, the smell of gun powder heavy in the air.

Meara sighed softly, closing her eyes, but they snapped open when a scream tone through the air. Sasha hadn't cut deep enough and the Titan was coming towards her, mouth hanging open and arm outstretched.

Meara hopped out of the cart, jogging over to the air tanks and checking to make sure they weren't damaged. "The refilling tanks seem ok..!"

Back
Top Bottom