Shingeki no Kyojin [DarkMudkip/Jikkah]

Meara nodded and jumped off the building, using her 3D gear to maneuver through the streets toward HQ, Ronan following close behind, frowning softly.

Meara jumped down onto the roof and ran as fast as she could, then jumped off, using her 3D gear to pull her along.

Meara crashed through the window beside Carmina, rolling to a stop and getting to her feet, followed by Sasha and Armin.

Ronan came crashing in through a window, running to a stop and letting out a sigh of relief. "You guys okay?" He asked.

"I feel as though my heart was ripped out of my chest, but...I'll live.." Carmina muttered. She looked when Jean and the others soon came crashing in and stared at the ceiling with dull pale blue eyes

Meara frowned and kissed Carmina's hand, giving her a reassuring smile. "We're gonna get through this." She whispered.

Meara opened her mouth to speak but the far wall suddenly exploded, sending chunks of cement and bricks flying into the room, two large grinning faces peering into the hole in the wall.

Meara stumbled back and let out a scream, falling back onto her rear, staring wide eyes at the titans, trembling with fear. Ronan had been hit in the head with a piece of rubble, laying dazed on the ground.

"R-Ronan!" Carmina moved over to him quickly. She looked back at the Titans in fear, "D-Dammit..." She muttered. She shut her eyes tight and waited for death. Jean stood there in shock, only to be more surprised when a massive fist punched the two Titans away. Mikasa came in and Carmina looked up, surprised to see she was still alive.

Ronan groaned and held his head, sitting up slowly, ears ringing. Meara watched as once large Titan attacked another Titan. "It... It's fighting... It's own.. Kind?" She murmured.

Ronan sat up, eyes wide. "The hell..?" He watched in stunned silence as one Titan pounded another Titan's head into nothing.

"It shows no interest in humans!" Mikasa said, "Its only interested in the Titans!" "If we had a Titan fighting for humanity...we'd take back Wall Maria!" Carmina said

Meara looked down at her hands, which were shaking, nodding her head. "For now we should move somewhere else, it isn't safe here." Armin said, Ronan being helped up by Meara.

"We need to get over the wall." She said and then frowned, "Hey...where's Jaeger...?" She asked. She then noticed Mikasa and Armin's grim faces and felt her chest tighten.

Meara clenched her jaw; Jaeger dead? She helped Ronan towards the doors, deathly silent. Ronan groaned and held his head, which had a good sized lump on it.

Back
Top Bottom