The Fourth Quarter Quell (Naomi David and Mercenary)

"I love you too, Thal." Shira replied simply, smiling back at him, looking into his eyes. She saw somebody who was kind.

Elizabeth figured he didn't want to talk about it anymore... She made to leave.

"Same time tomorrow, babe." Calin told her.

Thal smiled down at her before rolling over to the side of her.

Elizabeth sighed, and she nodded, and left.

Shira smiled when he rolled to her side, and she spoke,"Amazing how the Games seems to bring people close together."

"If we didn't have the games part, it would be great." Thal said, letting out a yawn. His eyes slowly closed, and the last thing he saw before he slipped into sleep was Shira's beautiful face.

Shira smiled, and waited for Thal to fall asleep for some time before she moved him onto the bed. It wasn't too hard, since she was very strong. She showered, bathed, and she dried off, got into proper bed clothes, and cuddled up next to him. Fell asleep, enjoying seeing his handsome face.

The next morning, Thal woke up as slowly as he had fallen asleep. He sat up with a yawn and stretch of his arms, then looked down at the sheets. He didn't remember falling to sleep on the bed...

Thal smirked down at her. He slowly got out of the sheets and off of the bed as to not wake her up. He went to the shower and stepped in, turning it on and washing himself off.

Shira yawned and woke up not long after Thal got into the shower. She smiled when she heard the shower running, Thal was awake.

Thal finally ended showering and dried off, walking out in his new clothes. "Rise and shine, beautiful." He said, smiling at her.

"Alright, shall we go, then? I'm ready when you are, Shira." Thal told her slowly walking towards the door.

"You seem in a good mood today." Thal said as he walked to the door and into the hallway. He stood there, waiting for her.

"I guess it is." Thal said, smiling. Soon enough they were at the cafeteria.

Calin was sitting down, half if his food gone, as he looked around for Elizabeth.

District 4's eating area, that was. District 4 and their guests only. Everybody looked like they just got out of bed, which was probably the case. Shira filled her plate with buttered toast with blackberry jam on it, eggs, bacon, sausages, pancakes, and waffles.

Elizabeth had the hair, just like Calin wanted. She took the elevator down to District 1's area, and knocked, waiting for one of them to let her in.

Calin set the plate off to the side and went to the door, opening it. "Ah, Elizabeth. What a pleasant surprise." Calin said with a smirk, moving to the side to let her in.

Thal looked at everyone there, then grabbed a plate and got some food. His breakfast included mostly bread, milk, and meat, but also had some fruit and vegetables.

Elizabeth looked thoroughly depressed, well, she was feeling depressed, but put on a forced smile, walking in.

Shira pretty much tried everything, since all of the food looked great to her.

Thal happily ate, loving the food as usually. It was the one thing he liked about the Capitol.

"I assume you know what to do." Calin told Elizabeth, closing the door behind her. "Jordin's coming later tonight, but right now, I have you all to myself." he said, smirking.

Elizabeth had already eaten, and she nodded to Calin's question.

Shira spoke,"Capitol food is prime, is it not?" Her question was to Thal

Thal swallowed his bite as she talked to him, replying when his mouth was empty. "Yes. Very good." He said with a smile and a nod.

"Alright, then let's get started then." Calin said, pulling his shirt off.

Elizabeth had spare clothes with her, and she placed her clean ones on the desk, and began to strip.

Shira smiled, and continued to eat till her plate was empty.

Calin watched her with a smirk, pulling his sock and pants off, taking his underwear off with his pants.

Thal was done before Shira, but waited for her to finish.

She showed him her... Hair. Nice and bushy, but not too over done.

Shira finished her hair, and she spoke,"Think we might have time?..." She looked at the clock/

Back
Top Bottom