The Fourth Quarter Quell (Naomi David and Mercenary)

Thal looked up at the clock, then back at her. "I can go quick if you want to. Or you can make me go quick. You're good at that." he replied with a smile.

"Good, just the way I like it." Calin said with a grin. He sat down on the side of the bed and waited for her.

"Hmmm, I think we have time for a... blow job!" Shira sexily and quietly spoke as they went to her room.

Elizabeth stripped naked, and she spoke,"Glad it makes you happy..."

"I agree with that." Thal told her in a bit if a hushed time as they entered her room. He immediatly undressed and went to sit down, waiting for Shira.

"So am I. Happy Calin is good Calin. I'll even let you decide what we do. So, what'll it be? Pussy, mouth, or ass?" Calin said to her, smirking as he looked her over.

Shira smirked, and she went to work, starting to lick his cock once he undressed at sat down...

Elizabeth held back a sigh, and she spoke,"Mouth."

"Everytime, Shira, you're so good at this." Thal said to her after groaning in pleasure. He was already hard as she licked his shaft.

"Alright, get to work, then." Calin said, so reading his legs to give her easy access to his hardening member.

Shira winked at him, continuing to lick his cock like a lollipop, and still taking care to lick his ball sack...

Elizabeth held back a sigh of misery, and she knelt down, and got to work on licking his cock. Least it was clean.

Thal slightly leaned backwards from pleasure, loving the feeling.

Calin decided to go easy on her in the beginning, letting Elizabeth start it out with how she wanted before he did a anything.

After she was done licking up his ball sack, she slowly began to suck on his cock... As she sucked, she massaged what wasn't in her mouth...

Elizabeth was slow with licking his cock, but at least she took care to make sure every bit of his cock, even his ball sack, had saliva, her saliva, on it.

"Ah yeah, Shira." Thal said to her, slowly moving his hips back and forth, pressing forward into her mouth and hands.

"Good. Keep going." Calin told her, only showing his pleasure with a smile.

Shira was holding back a smirk, clearly, she was pleasing him... Get him to cum, clean up good and proper, and go about their merry business.

Elizabeth, as much as it repulsed her, she slowly began to suck his cock...

Thal didn't hold back at all, and soon enough he felt the build up grow until finally he climaxed, his cum shooting into her mouth.

Calin decided to take it slow with Elizabeth for now, letting her do all of the work. It still felt pretty good.

Shira happily swallowed all of his cum, and she licked her lips, and she spoke,"Glad you enjoyed yourself!"

Elizabeth, being careful, slowly began to take more of his length into her mouth...

"Oh yeah. I assume you did yourself?" Thal said to her, the pleasure slowly subsiding.

Calin smirked down at Elizabeth. He put his hand on the back of her head and pushed. But he didn't push all that hard, only enough to put his cock deeper into her mouth.

"Oh, very much so Thal. I enjoyed myself very much." Shira spoke happily, getting up, and making her way to the bathroom.

Elizabeth felt a moment of fear, feeling Calin push the back of her head. She forced herself to relax, realizing he only wanted more of his cock into her mouth.

"Good to hear it." Thal spoke back to her, getting up and following Shira into the bathroom.

Calin let her continued. She had done what he'd asked, and he had promised to go easy in her. So, he was, until this was over.

Shira smiled, and she got cleaned up, washing out her mouth... She got on fresh clothes, beaming. She and THal would so be unstoppable.

Elizabeth managed to get quite a bit of his Calin's cock into her throat.

That followed suite, but he brusshed his death and cleaned his 'regional area'. He came back out in new clothes and felt ready to fight.

Calin smirked, liking the feeling of his shaft going farther into her mouth, done going into her throat. It felt great!

Shira spoke,"Feel ready for a full day of training?"

Elizabeth began to bob her head while sucking... Withdrawing, sucking...

"Definitely! I'm ready to train. Though I'm assuming that we'll be having some 'fun' breaks every now and then?" Thal replied with a smile.

"There you go." Calin said, groaning slightly. He grunted a bit in pleasure as Elizabeth's head went back down on his cock.

"Any break with you is guaranteed to be... Fun." Shira slyly replied, tracing her fingers under his chin.

She slowly began to speed up...

"But of course." Thal said, placing a kiss on her mouth before pulling back with a smile.

"Ah yeah." Was all Calin says as she went faster. He felt his pleasure build and the faintest hint of his climax coming in the near future.

She happily kissed him back, saying,"There's much more that I want to show you! Survival skills and other things!"

Elizabeth was obviously doing her best to please the boy. She wanted to live, and she would do anything and everything to survive.

"Alright! Let's get started then, I'm ready to train." Thal said to her, a little enthusiastically.

"Keep it up, Lizzie, I'm almost there." Calin told her as he felt the climax growing inside his shaft. A few seconds later Calin came, his sperm shooting into Elizabeth's mouth and down her throat again.

She took his hand, and lead him to the elevator, where everybody else was waiting.

She had no choice but to swallow all of his cum, as much as it displeased her. She kept her face clear of displeasure, but showed one of some indifference, one of curiousity.

"Alright, good job, Liza." Calin said with a sneer as he pulled his softening member out of her mouth.

Thal eagerly followed, keeping pace behind Shira.

Back
Top Bottom