The Fourth Quarter Quell (Naomi David and Mercenary)

"I bet you won't!" Thal agreed as he watched her go to work on his cock. He again loved the feel, and already began to get hard yet again.

"Atta girl. Come one, you'll like it eventfully. The sooner you do, the better it'll be." Calin said, smirking as he looked at Elizabeth's naked figure. "Jordin, you better get out of here before someone comes looking for you." He said to the district two tribute. Jordin rolled his eyes, but got dressed and left. "And now I've got you to myself." Calin said with a grin, his member starting to stand up again.

Shira was slower with licking this time, it thrilled her how fast he was getting hard... He was so delicious...

Elizabeth was tired of this, but she wanted to stay alive, hence she agreed to sex. She spoke,"What act do you wish for next?"

"We'll get to that in a little bit. But first, I have something I want you to do. It may take awhile, but I'll appreciate it. I'm a sucker for unshaven girls. Grow your pussy hair out, and maybe I'll go easier on the sex." Calin told her, his member mostly erect now.

"Agh, Shira, that's good. But I'm sure you want more than just licking, am I right?" Thal said to her, now completely hard.

"Perhaps the Capitol has something that makes hair grow faster?..." Elizabeth spoke dully, not doubting they probably had something like that.

Shira finished up licking, and she spoke,"Hmmm, what would please you the most right now?"

"I bet they do. Care to find out? It will get you out of the kind of sex I had in mind tonight." Calin said to her, a smirk still pasted on his face. He was going to fuck her ass, but this interested him more. Instead, he would just have her suck him off.

"You know, I could just go for some more normal sex." Thal told Shira, looking down at her.

"And you shall have your wish!" Shira sexily replied, gesturing for him to get on top of her.

"Oh, I will find out, but I don't know who to ask!"

"Just ask for something that's makes hair grow faster. Get specific if you have to, I don't care." Calin replied. "Now get over here and suck me off." He told her, waiting with his legs spread.

Thal smiled and did so, moving to get over her, leaning over Shira's naked form.

Elizabeth was shuddering at the thought of sucking him off especially after they had sex... But she did as she was told. She slowly obeyed, slowly sucking him off...

Shira smiled, and spoke,"Shame we won't be able to do this during the Games, what with the whole of Panem watching."

"That's it, keep going. After this, you can go get that hair product and then go to bed, and I'll see you tomorrow." Calin told her, loving how she sucked on his member.

"Well, we'll see." Thal said, mostly jokingly. He didn't plan to. But he definitely planned to right now. Thal moved his hip forward, entering her slowly, but soon speeding up his thrusts.

Shira was in love with Thal, and he with her. She was wondering if she could manipulate their situation in a way... Shira hungrily moaned in pleasure as Thal entered her pussy again, but was slowly speeding up...

Elizabeth slowly sped up the sucking....

Thal quickly got to a fast, hard, fucking pace, slamming his cock into her pussy as he loomed over her.

Calin put his hand on the back of her head, pushing his cock deeper into her throat, craning his head back from the pleasure it gave him.

Shira was hungrily moaning and groaning in pleasure as Thal fucked her harder and faster, and she began to grind her hips against his...

Elizabeth was not happy about him pushing his cock farther into her throat, it had been bad enough with Jordin... But she still did what she did to pleasure him

Thal pounded into her. He was determined to last longer this time, to pleasure Shira more. He loved her, and would do most anything for her.

Calin felt the build up in his cock as he began deep thrusting her. "So tell me, Liza, who's tastes better? Jordin's cum..." He began to say, piling back. "Or mine?" Calin asked her with a grin, shoving back into her mouth and cumming into it, the warn soerm filling her mouth and going down her throat. He waited until he was done cumming, his entire climax of spunk in her mouth or down her throat.

Shira moaned,"Let loose whenever you please, I'm happy either way!" Truly, sex with Thal was incredible...

Elizabeth was so going to have a hard time talking since she had been deep throated very painfully by Jordin, and now by Calin.... And she had to swallow the cum from both guys... She hoped she didn't have a disgusted look on her face.

"Oh, I well. But it's going to be longer this time." Thal told her as he continued to press his member into her hole, making love to her happily.

"What's the matter, darling?" Calin asked as he looked down at her, though a grin was in his face. "Come on, who tasted better?" Calin asked again, just wanting to make her more uncomfortable.

Shira had never felt so good before, then again, she had never experienced anything sexual before, not prior to Thal...

Elizabeth croaked,"You..."

Thal continued fucjing her for quite some time, hard and fast, until he finally felt the climax coming. But ye wasn't dine yet as he continued fucking her pussy.

"Heh. That's what I thought. Now clean yourself up and get on out of here. And don't forget the hair." Calin told her.

Thal slammed harder and harder, speeding up in the end until he came into her, his cum shooting into her entrance.

Calin watched her.

Shira moaned happily when Thal cummed again into her pussy... If she wasn't pregnant already from earlier, she'd be now... And she herself cummed, once again, leaking.... She sighed,"Ah... Perfect way to end the day." She'd protect Thal the best she could once they got into the Arena... Hell, she hoped she could inspire a rule... Two people from two different Districts could win. She would be thrilled if she and Thal would win...

Elizabeth was so glad that there were so many scented foams and all, she could wash away the smell of sex.

Thal groaned in pleasure before finally pulling out if her. "Y'know Shira, if by some miracle we make it out of this, I want to be with you for the rest if my life." Thal told her sighing and breathing a little heavily.

"You smell nice." Calin commented, taking a whiff of her.

Shira moaned in response,"Same here... My parents will be thrilled to see that I have somebody with me..."

Elizabeth spoke,"One of the very nice things that the Capitol has are scented soaps." She rinsed off, dried off by stepping onto the bath mat, and put on a bath robe.

"If I had mine left, I'm sure they would be, too." Thal told her, leaning down and kissing her in the forehead.

"I know that, I've been here before." Calin stated, still watching her, though he had put in pants again.

Shira smiled when he kissed her forehead. She nuzzled him, feeling very happy. She wasn't sure who'd be on her hit list, though Districts 1 and 2 were definitely on them.

"How did you win your Games?" Elizabeth asked, she couldn't quite recall his Games.

"I love you, Shira." He told her with a smile, staring into her eyes.

"I simply beat everyone else. It was that easy." Calin told her, not really giving an explanation.

Back
Top Bottom