The Fourth Quarter Quell (Naomi David and Mercenary)

"Oh, I don't know... What do you want to try?" Shira sexily replied...

Elizabeth undressed as fast as she could, leaving only her bra and panties on. She only went fast to make this as painless as possible.

"Think you can reach those lovely breasts if yours around my cock?" Thal asked suggestively as he began pulling clothes off.

Calin looked her over with a smirk, the tent growing. "Alright. Now take them off." the large tribute said, eyeing her with anticipation. Soon enough Jordin would join them. But until then, he would have his fun with her.

"Ooooh... You want my titties around that delicious cock of yours..." Shira purred, sensuously pulling off her clothes.

Elizabeth took off her bra and panties just as Calin requested of her. Losing her virginity would soooooo hurt.

"That's pretty obvious. But I think you want it too, don't you?" He asked with a smile, watching as she undressed. He finished undressing himself, his cock mostly erect.

Calin soaked in her baked firm, looking up and down her body. He assumed she was a virgin, but didn't really know. He had also wondered if she was even shaven, his eyes moving to her vagina as he pulled off his underwear, his large, mostly erect member showing to her.

Elizabeth was shaven, very shaven, not much in the line of body hair at all except for her eyebrows and the hair on her head. Her eyes were inevitably drawn to how big and thick Calin's cock was.

Shira sexily spoke,"Verrrrrrrrrry much so, Thal." She finished undressing, and she continued,"I think I'll lick it up all nice before getting to work.

"Hmm, I imagined you unshaven..." Calin muttered to himself, staring down at her. "Anyway. Get on the bed. Let's do this. You're a virgin, right?" He told her, his member hardening more as he looked her over.

"I can't wait!" Thal said truthfully with anticipation as he sat down the the bed, his member sticking out from between his legs.

Elizabeth spoke,"Yes, I'm a virgin..." And she obeyed him, getting onto his bed, she was watching his cock get harder and harder, it was just obvious to her...

Shira got down on her knees, and she slowly and sexily began her work... Sensuously licking his cock...

"Oh God yes, Shira!" Thal said as she began. He couldn't resist her touch, or her warm tongue on his member.

"Alroght. I'll make this quick then." Calin said as he stood at the end of the bed. He pulled apart her legs and position his large cock at her smaller entrance. Then, before she could react, he thrust a good amount of his length into her her, expanding the tight walls around his hard cock.

Shira smirked, she knew she was doing her job well... Then she went upwards with the licking, now beginning to tease his ball sack with her tongue...

Elizabeth looked relieved for a second when he said he'd make it quick... She bit back a cry of pain when he suddenly entered her pussy without any lubrication, and he was fast about taking her virginity, she began to bleed the virgin blood...

"Damn, Shira! How're you so good at this?" Thal asked, mostly rhetorically, as she lick up his shaft. It felt amazing, like before.

Calin, pulled out, her blood on his dick as it came out of her, her walls shrinking back down. "There, it's done. See, that wasn't so bad, was it?" he said to her. "Now, if you go along with this, and even get into it yourself, it actually feels really good. Or you can resist, and that just wouldn't do you any good. It doesn't matter to me either way." Calin told her before he went forward and entered her again. He began moving in and out, fucking her slowly for now.

Shira sexily shook her head, finishing licking up his ball sack, and now his cock was very wet with her saliva. She got up a little higher, placing his cock between her breasts, and pushed her breasts around his cock together, close as possible...

Elizabeth waited for the pain to go away... Then she looked at her blood which coated his cock... She didn't really trust herself to speak, and then he began to enter and fuck her slowly... Sex wasn't so bad.

"Oh yeah, Shira. That's it!" Thal said as he craned his head back, feeling her warms orbs surround his cock.

Calin started going faster quickly, beginning to go farther into her with every thrust. Then, he pulled out and stopped. "Alright. Time for something new." He said. "Know what doggy is? Get on the ground with your butt in the air." Calin instructed he, waiting for her to comply.

Shira slowly ran her tits up and down his cock... It felt good to her as well...

Elizabeth's body began to relax just a teensy bit as he began to go faster... When he pulled out and stopped and told her what to do, she was quick with complying. She got off the bed, and got onto the ground on her hands and knees.

Calin smirked and mounted her fast, his cock shoving back into her still tight vagina. He began fucking her at a pace again when the door opened, and Jordin, the also buff district two tribute, walked in. "Care to join us?" Calin asked rhetorically, and Jordin nodded. He quickly undressed and his large member was soon erect as well. "Open up." Jordin told Elizabeth in a gruff voice, referring to her mouth.

Thal began mving his hips slightly to thrust hi cock in between her tits, loving the sensation it gave him. If this kept up, He wouldn't last long.

Shira hungrily moaned in pleasure as she began to speed up the pace of her running her tits up and down Thal's cock, she hoped she could get him to cum...

Doggy style was indeed much different than what they had been doing previously, thought Elizabeth, it even felt different. Now Jordin came in, got naked quickly... And he wanted a blow job from her... She opened up her mouth obediently/

"Geez, do you want me to cum already?" Thal asked her, indicating that he was getting close. Thal could already feel to build up of a climax growing in his shaft.

Calin fucked her hard now, pounding her opening, going all the way in now, somehow fitting. "Wow, so obedient. I like it!" Jordin said before moving his hands to the back of her head he began pushing into her, the head of his cock entering her mouth.

"Am I doing too good of a job, Thal?" Shira purred, evenly speeding up, she refused to go too fast or too slow.

Elizabeth was almost full, to be entirely full would be to have three guys fucking her. One for her pussy, which was filled by Calin. One for her mouth, which she began to suck on Jordin's cock's head, and one for her ass, which remained empty. untouched.

"Shira, you're gonna make me cum!" Thal said with exasperation, feeling the buildup travel up his shaft, moments before he came.

Unless they could get someone else in on it, her ass would remain unfilled. But if course, that didn't mean she wasn't getting stuffed for as Calin and Jordin were going all out on both sides of her until finally, Calin shot his cum deep inside of her, continue slamming his slow to soften member into her.

Shira smiled devilishly, and she spoke,"That will be great!" She couldn't wait for his cum to get on her face and tits.

Elizabeth softly began to moan when the boys began to fuck her harder and faster, well, she would moan if she could moan, exceot for the fact that her mouth was full of dick... Then she felt Calin cum deep into her pussy, and he was still thrusting in and out of her pussy...

Thal couldn't hold back any longer, and his dick exploded, warm white cum spurting out and on to her face and chest.

Calin finally pulled our, cumming one more time onto her ass. Jordin wasn't done though as he pushed farther into her mouth.

Shira happily smiled when Thal cummed, he cummed a great deal onto her face and chest. She spoke,"That feel good to you?"

Elizabeth felt rather embarrassed when Calin cummed onto her ass, but Jordin obviously wasn't done with her, he was going farther, deeper, into her mouth.

"Shira, seriously, how are you so could at this?" Thal asked, pleasure showing on his face. He didn't expect an answer, nor did he care if he got one.

Calin kind of sat of to the sight as Jordin thrust into Elizabeth'd mouth, going into he throat, pumping back and forth between her lips into finally he came into her mouth and down her throat.

Shira gave him a sly grin, and sexily spoke,"Like that, hmm? Think you have the energy for one more round?"

Elizabeth knew her throat was going to be super sore for a good long time, Jordin was fucking her throat very hard... And then he finally cummed, Elizabeth had no choice but to swallow.

"For you, Shira? Definitely. You might have to get me hard again, but that won't be too hard." Thal said, giving a little joke.

Jordin sneered as she swallowed, pulling away and spurting one last bit of sperm onto her face. "I think you made the right choice saving her, Calin. I could do this everyday until the games. More than once a day, of course. What do you think about that, girlie?" Jordin said with his usually sneer as he looked down at the used girl from district 7. Of course, he had no care of what her opinion was. It was going to happen anyway.

"I';; have no problem doing that!" Shira sexily replied, and she began her work again, licking his cock like a lollipop...

Elizabeth was thoroughly miserable as the boys talked about her... But she found herself saying,"Yes, that works."

Back
Top Bottom