I never wanted to go on this mission (Lounger x Jugger)

Damnit....Sakura had been sure he would rise to the bait on that one....it was like admitting to her that he was a useless lover....but then again he probably knew she was trying to goad him into responding....but she couldn't bring herself to be the one to break the stalemate....not after everything she'd said earlier. "Well of course I look disappointed....disappointed that you couldn't finish the job like a real man could" She rolled her eyes, then gasped as he grasped her breast, it was so much more sensitive than usual due to her arousal, and then the way his fingers started rubbing at her pussy, sliding inside of her....but his fingers....they weren't enough....they were nowhere near as long or thick as his cock had been....all his fingers were doing was keeping her near the breaking point, but not bringing her any closer. "O-of course it doesn't feel right....idiot....not the way you do it anyway.....such a let down after all your talk....."

"Eh. Maybe. It may be a let down for you but I got some satisfaction out of it." He grinned and leaned down, and began to start suckling on one of her nipples to tease her more. His eyes scanned hers as he suckled it, and his fingers would continue to slide inside of her pussy. "Sakura..." His teeth were clenched on her teat as he spoke to her. "All you have to do is beg me and I will fuck your brains out..." He grinned and began to pull his head back so he could pull her nipple with his teeth. "Ask me to impregnate you...even if I won't actually do it, it'll sound so sexy to hear it from you...and I'm sure it'll embarrass you at the same time. Go on...Ask me." A third finger would now slip inside of her pussy.

Sakura bit back a hiss when he started sucking on one of her rock hard nipples, then quickly shook her head. "F-forget it, there's not a chance in hell I'll ever say anything like that. I'd rather go unsatisfied than give you the satisfaction of hearing me say that" She glared back at him, trying to look as angry as possible. Whilst her body was screaming for her to just give in and say it, her own stubbornness wouldn't allow it....not during this first time at least. Wait...first time? Well....it would be a shame not to take advantage of this cock while it was available to her right....? She would just....use him, like some kind of toy, that was all....though in future....'playtimes'....she was fairly sure her stubbornness would give way and pure lust could quite probably drive her to say such things.
She hissed slightly when a third finger slid inside of her....though it still wasn't spreading her as much as his cock had....though she was keeping her eyes away from looking at it.....although her feet were very close....her wriggling toes mere inches from the shaft....

Nathan had no idea what she was doing down below. He could only feel her legs shift as her feet got closer to his cock, though he only assumed it was her shifting due to the feelings she was getting between her legs from his fingering her. He grinned and simply stopped fingering her, and stopped sucking her nipple. He eyed her face and kissed her lips tenderly...hoping she would let her guard down...before suddenly he'd shove his fingers right back inside of her pussy, three of them inside and spreading her open, his lips never leaving hers.

Sakura almost winced when his fingers withdrew and his lips left her nipple, leaving her shaking slightly again. "Giving up again are you?" She was about to roll her eyes when he suddenly kissed her, eyes going wide. She certainly had dropped her guard, and couldn't help but yelp into his mouth when the fingers thrust back inside of her sharply. The sensation caused her foot to shift more, the base of her foot against the shaft of his cock, her toes curling around the head and gently squeezing him whilst her heel rubbed up and down the shaft slightly, the girl not even realising she was doing it at first.

Something strange would happen to Nathan suddenly. He simply stopped and made a simple 'erk' sound. He felt her foot on his cock and it was smooth, her toes grasped his head and he could feel her heel rub against the base of his shaft and even graze across his balls. "S-Sakura what...the hell are you doing...With your foot...!?" He didn't seem angry, but moreover surprised and immobilized with a strange sense of pleasure.

"My foot?" It took Sakura a moment to realise herself what she was doing, though quite quickly she worked it out. So....that was his weakness was it? A simple foot on his cock and he was like putty....it was so overwhelming to him that he had even stopped fingering her. "Oh....nothing at all" She smiled slightly, then moved her foot away a little. "I'll stop, just an accident that's all" It was hard not to smirk....oh she had him now.

"Ah wait...Lets...Not be too hasty here, Sakura...Ah..." He was somewhat embarrassed by this whole thing but...It WAS his first and that foot felt great on his cock. 'Not as great as her pussy was earlier but...Ngh it got me immediately hard...' He shook his head lightly and looked to Sakura. "I'm not saying its a bad thing Sakura...In fact I'd probably say I'd WANT you to do it..." He tried not to make eye contact with her, for he knew he would become even more redder than Hinata ever would have been when Naruto got too close to her.

Oh yes....she had got him. His reaction said everything....he was desperate for her to keep going.....but she could play him at his own game now... "Hm? You want me to do it? But it was just an accident..." Her foot moved a little closer once more, now agonizingly close to his cock again. "And besides, why should I get you off with my foot when you couldn't even satisfy me hm? There's no incentive for me here is there?"

"Gah...You heartless harpy..." Nathan said with a frown as he looked to how close her foot was. He then looked back at Sakura and bit his lip, near to the point that he was going to shed blood from the mental pain he was feeling about what he was about to say. He looked down, unable to look at Sakura in the eyes as he spoke. "I'll do anything...Sakura...Just do it and get me off and I'll do whatever the hell you want me to do..."

"Oh now I'm the heartless one? Look who's talking" She grinned, licking her lips slightly. The power she had over him with something as simple as her foot was almost intoxicating....especially when he made his offer. "Anything hm...? You say you'll do anything at all? And how long will that offer last hm? How long will you do anything for me?" Her foot moved a little closer again, almost touching him, her toes coming oh so close to the condom-covered tip of his cock before moving away again.

"Anything! Anytime! Whenever! Just...So long as you do this...Not just now, but anytime we...Ever do this again." His face was flushed red and his cock throbbed for the need for a release. He looked her in the eyes and it was obvious he was completely embarrassed over the entire ordeal. "Just stroke me with your feet and I'll do anything, anytime...anywhere...Tch...If you keep making me wait this long, I'll make a mess with all this sperm thats building up inside me..."

Oh this was just too perfect. He was like a begging puppy, desperate to do anything just so she could do something so simple. Sakura couldn't help licking her lips as she took a moment to enjoy the power she had over him. But then his blush was so adorable too....he was cute when he was embarrassed. "Well, it's good that you're finally being honest. Honesty gets rewarded..." She gently placed her foot against the shaft of his cock again, sliding it up slowly until her toes could curl around the head and tease at the tip for a moment, before sliding back down until her heel could press softly against his large, heavy balls. "Now.....tell me what you want to do to me....tell me what you'll do to get me off as well.....then ask nicely and I just might let you do it" She wasn't going to tell him to beg....well....not this time anyway. It wouldn't do any good to have all her fun right away after all now would it?

Her soles along his shaft and her toes grasping his head, and her heels rubbing into his balls. It was amazing. Her request made him silent at first but then he spoke up. "I want to take you...and ram myself into you...Shoving my cock deep into your pussy and shooting a load inside of you...Then I'll play with your breasts, getting me erect again so I can keep going on and on...endless fucking...I would use my shadow clone jutsu to create copies of me and we would all pile on you, doing whatever you want...your own harem of me..."

She could hardly believe he had actually said it...with something as simple as her foot she had gotten him to give in first. She was slightly concerned about the Shadow Clones....just one of him was big enough, she wasn't sure she could fit more than one....but then again....well....maybe something for another time. Right now she could still feel her own need so tantalisingly close, and rubbing his cock like this with her foot was just making her more anxious. "Good boy....since you've been nice and honest...." Sakura slowly spread her legs, her foot moving away from his cock once again. "Why don't you finish what you started?"

He grinned. "I thought you'd never ask, Sakura..." Nathan moved between her legs and began to rub the tip of his cock along her pussy teasingly before he slowly pushed it inside of her. Once completely inside, he kissed Sakura firmly on the lips as his hips bucked back and forth, cock thrusting deep inside of her with their hips connecting and making loud slapping sounds with each collision. "Sakura...You feel so amazing..." He moaned, hand going to squeeze her breast as he continued to have sex with her.

"Just remember, you're the one who practically begged me for it..." Sakura smirked slightly, she wasn't going to let him forget about that anytime soon. She groaned as the tip rubbed against her, laying her head back down on the bed, then crying out as he thrust inside of her. This time she was making no effort to hold herself back, she was going to let all her pleasure out. Even when he kissed her she didn't stop moaning, practically crying out in pleasure into his mouth, her hips bucking back against him. "Nnng.....c-come on....y-you can go faster.....I....I'm strong enough....to handle whatever you got...." She knew he could do more....he was a ninja after all, not some normal man.

"If I were to go my full potential, then I would have summoned a shadow clone or two and we'd have our own little gangbang right now..." He laughed lightly and rearranged her so her legs were on his shoulders, his cock slamming deeper into her, grinding into her pussy and rubbing firmly against her walls. "Sakura...Sakura...Sakura I'm so close..." He was going to cum inside of her...This would be her punishment for teasing him earlier. Faster and faster...His cock slammed inside, the head kissing her womb...and finally...he came, shooting hot seed deep into Sakura's pussy and womb.

Sakura didn't struggle as he lifted her legs up over his shoulders, crying out as his cock managed to slide a little deeper into her, pushing up into the depths of her body over and over again, pushing up against the entrance of her womb. She was so lost in pleasure that she had forgotten about it.....the condom! Only now did she realise that Nathan was no longer wearing it....it must have come off when she was using her foot! Her eyes widened when he slammed into her "N-no! Not ins-" Sakura cut off as she felt him cumming, the sensation of his cum flooding directly into her womb triggering her own orgasm. She screamed in pleasure, her fists clenched around the bedsheets flying upwards, ripping the sheets beneath her as she felt him continue to cum. Somehow, through all the pleasure, she found enough focus to concentrate her chakra, using it to act as an emergency contraceptive against the cum that had filled her womb completely and was now overflowing back out of her.

When he pulled out, his cock would be coated in both of their juices...and the broken condom. "That...Was a close one..." He murmured, having felt the chakra flow through her, expecting her to kill off all of the sperm in her body with it. He pulled the broken condom off, and tossed it into a nearby garbage can. "Last time I get a condom from the hotel we stay in..." He murmured, and fell flat on his back onto the bed. "I don't know about you but that took a hell of a lot out of me, Sakura..." He snickered lightly and turned his head to look at her. "How did you feel?"

Sakura took a few more moments to concentrate and ensure that all the cum was sterilised inside of her, before relaxing back onto the bed, panting heavily and gently kicking at Nathan. "I-idiot! You knew it was broken didn't you? Damnit.....close one he says....you're not the one who almost got stuck with a kid inside you...." She grumbled, kicking at him again. "You ever cum inside of me again without permission and I'll make you incapable of cumming ever again, you got that?" She glared at him for a few moments, then collapsed back onto the bed. "And just remember that little oath of yours.....whatever I want....whenever I want..." She raised a foot, wriggling her toes slightly.

He was knocked off the bed with her kicking him over and over again. He blushed as he watched her foot tease him even more. "Shut up...I know the deal." He was actually unaware of the broken condom but was feeling too good to stop and check if it was broken in the first place. "I bet you wouldn't even have cared if you were impregnated by me, carrying around my kid." He snickered lightly and laid back on the bed, despite the pain he felt from her kicking him. "I think we should rest now so in the morning we can go and meet a few of my sources."

Sakura just grumbled as he got back up on the bed beside her, though she was too exhausted to kick him off again or move herself. "Keep on kidding yourself. No way I'm ready for a kid right now. And when I am, like hell it's gonna be the kid of a complete pervert like you who's got a weakness like womens feet" She smirked slightly at him, then slumped back on the bed. "Fine...sleep....and if I wake up to find any hands on me then I swear I'll break the fingers"

He was actually reaching forward to start massaging her breasts when she threatened to break his fingers, and he leered at her, pulling his hands back slowly. He laid there beside her, both of them naked as he pulled the covers over the two of them. His arm wrapped around her waist, pulling her close to him as he lay beside her, head just above hers. "We have to seem like lovers...so I hope you don't mind if I do this with you." He said with a grin, his hands not daring going up to her breasts or down to her womanhood.

Sakura noticed him leering, but let it slide....after all, that was a sign she had gotten to him, and it was sweet revenge for not only him daring to cum inside her, but the smart ass pervert comments he'd been making ever since they left. When he put an arm around her waist, she hesitated for a moment, but decided she was too tired to do anything about it. So long as the arm didn't move she'd let it slide for now. ".....If that arm goes any higher or any lower, I'll break it, you got that?" She glanced at him, then just looked back up at the ceiling, closing her eyes to get some much needed sleep.

Back
Top Bottom