I never wanted to go on this mission (Lounger x Jugger)

He grinned, seeing that she wasn't removing her hand from his member. "See? You're just as curious as I am when it comes to having some fun, Sakura...Now then...Shall we make our 'wedding' night a night to remember?" He teased, and reached forward to cup both of her breasts in his hands. His fingers grasped them firmly, massaging the fleshy mounds through her clothes as he left her hand to do whatever she wanted to his cock. "So soft..." He soon let them go and moved to sit on the bed. "Sakura...Do you want to come and taste the condom?"

"I....that's not it at all!" Sakura twitched as he said she was just as curious as him. Still....from the sounds of things....this was his first time doing anything like this at all too. It seemed he was just all talk earlier, maybe he really did just have no natural sense of shame at all. She gasped loudly as he cupped both her large breasts, feeling his fingers sink into them through her jacket and bra. They were firm and heavy, yet almost marshmallow-like to touch, his fingers easily able to sink into the flesh. Her own hand was still twitching at his cock, sliding along it slowly. "I just....this is all for the mission, that's all" Sakura wasn't 100% sure if she was trying to convince him or herself of that....but at the very least the excuse gave her some comfort.
When he moved away and sat on the bed, she followed slowly, finding herself kneeling down at the edge of the bed before she really realised she had moved, now just staring at his cock, her lips parted slightly, but her body would move no further, whether she wanted it to or not.

Watching her kneel down before his cock, he grinned as she sat there...watching, staring at it. "Well you going to do anything to it or should I walk you through it?" He teased, reaching forward to caress the back of her head to hold it in place. He would tease her just a little more as he stood up, and began to rub the tip of his cock along her cheek and around her lips. "Taste the minty freshness?" Nathan laughed lightly and continued to prod her cheek and lips. "Go on...You know you want to. Its for the mission right?"

"Sh-shut up!" Sakura hissed as he offered to walk her through it, then grumbled as he turned her own reasoning back on her...damn him....such a pervert...still....she was the one kneeling here...and it wasn't like he was forcing her. She shivered as the tip of his condom covered cock rubbed against her slightly parted lips, her hot breath against the tip. She could taste the mint from the flavouring, her tongue slowly reaching out to touch it, nervously at first, then a little more.....taking lick after lick from the head of Nathan's condom covered cock.

"Ngh...even through the condom I can feel the warmth of your tongue..." Nathan patted her head lightly in a way to show she was doing just fine but without treating her too much like a dog. "Just take your time, Sakura...we've got all night here. Tomorrow we'll investigate...I've already got some sources gathering information from us." He sat back down on the bed and allowed her to taste the condom even more. "I bet you would be able to taste it a lot more if you put it inside of your mouth."

"I said shut up..." Sakura grumbled as she continued to lick around the head of his cock, continuing to breathe against it, her breath getting a little heavier. She wondered what sources he had gathering information....and when he'd had the opportunity to organise that beyond when he strolled out of the room totally naked to get the condoms. Well....she could ask about that later...right now... She slowly parted her lips, trying to take the head of his cock into her mouth....but...damn he was so big.....no way she'd be getting the whole thing in her mouth...

"Don't struggle with it, Sakura." He could see she was already having trouble with getting it into her mouth. "Its not going to break your jaw...Just be careful not to bite down on it." He was starting to have doubts about this now but he wasn't one to back down from a challenge. In fact..."Sakura, wait a moment." He pressed her head away from his cock and shook his head. "Not yet...There is something I must do. To you." He grinned, and stood up so that he could go over and pick up Sakura and lay her down on the bed. A smile was across his lips the entire time as he gripped the waistband of her bottoms. "Let me get you ready...Why should I get all the pleasure?"

Sakura was just about to take the head into her mouth when he stopped her....was this all a game? Maybe he was going to stop everything...but then he suddenly grinned and stood, then scooped her up and lay her on the bed. "I....I uh....ah...w-wait..." Sakura swallowed nervously, trembling slightly as he gripped at her shorts, his fingers agonisingly close to her crotch, more than close enough that he would be able to feel the heat coming from her nether regions anyway. Still, despite her protests, her hips had raised a little, making it easier for her shorts to be removed.

And so he did. He slipped her shorts down slowly, bringing her underwear with them and he saw the first glimpse of her bare pussy. Nathan made no comment, and continued to remove her bottoms until they were completely off of her. Next, he went for her shirt...slowly rising it above her head and then proceeded to remove her bra, leaving her completely nude. "You look amazing, Sakura..." Nathan said with a smile and leaned down to nibble at one of her nipples suddenly.

Sakura's pussy was hairless, completely hairless, already glistening ever so slightly with wetness from her arousal. "H-hey....slow down a little will you?" She bit her lip when he went to remove her shirt, finally revealing her full, bare breasts, the first man to see them. "O-ohh..." It did feel good to get them out of that jacket.....it had been a little tight lately...her breasts had gotten a little bigger again...she'd need new bras. "Just....I dunno...get on with-" She cut off and gasped when he nibbled at one of her nipples, which immediately hardened within his mouth, Sakura's eyes going wide from the pleasure.

He snickered when he saw her reaction. "Sensitive nips." He said through clenched teeth, and used his hand to begin massaging her other breast. His teeth grazed across her nipple's flesh and his hand had a firm grip, massaging her marshmallowy pillow with his fingers which melted right in. His other hand went to his cock, which he used to rub its tip up and down Sakura's crevice to give her a small feel of what it felt like with a coated cock to rub its head along her pussy's opening. "Do you feel good, sakura?"

Sakura scowled when he snickered at her, of course they were sensitive, that was the whole point. Still, the scowl to turned to a gasp of pleasure as his teeth grazed against her, a hand massaging her other breast. God it felt good...she could feel the heat and wetness between her legs growing....her body becoming more and more aroused with every passing second. Then she felt the tip of his huge cock rubbing against her slick entrance, causing her to whimper, both in pleasure and at the prospect of something so big going inside of her. "I....sh-shut up....no way I'd tell you that...."

"No need. Your body tells all...Sakura." He grinned and rearranged himself so he was standing, and had her legs wrap around him. His cock's length lay across her slit as he bucked his hips, sliding it across her folds teasingly and slowly. "I'm going to stick it in now, Sakura...I'll go slow since this is your first time, okay?" He smiled and began to press the tip of it into her puss, prodding her teasingly before he slowly pressed more and more force until the head finally popped inside. "You doing alright so far?"

Sakura yelped as she was suddenly lifted up, no longer supporting her own body, instead being held up in the air by Nathan with her legs wrapped around him, shivering and gasping with every slight movement his cock made along her slick pussy, the feeling of the condom slightly unusual against her skin. "Sh-shut up....don't act like it isn't your first time either" She bit her lip as she tried to prepare herself, though nothing could quite prepare her for how it felt. She cried out as he started to push inside, a rush of both pain and pleasure flooding every nerve of her body, her hands clenching so tightly at his shoulders that it might've hurt him. Then, the head popped inside, her virginity taken, a loud cry escaping her lips before she slumped forward, her head resting on his shoulder as her body trembled with a mixture of pain and pleasure, taking deep breaths as she tried to adjust to the sensation of something so big inside of her. "J-just....just give me a minute...."

"Yeah...of course. I know...I'll wait for the pain to subside." He smiled and held her in his arms as she held onto him, trying to forget the pain he felt in his shoulders from her nails digging into his bare skin. "Sakura..." His voice seemed to change slightly as he seemed to look at her a bit more sincere. "I'm...actually sort of glad that my first...was someone else's first. And the fact that its someone I trust...Heh...Well...I owe you after this, alright?" He smiled and kissed her forehead. "Just tell me when you're ready and I'll continue, Sakura."

So...she had been right, it was his first time after all. She couldn't help but smirk slightly, though he wouldn't be able to see it with how her head was on his shoulder. "Kn-knew it....you were all talk before...." Though when he said he trusted her....that had been a surprise. It actually made her blush slightly....and she was glad he couldn't see that. "D-damn right you owe me....you...owe me big time...." She took a few more deep breaths, the pain almost gone now, though she was well aware there was plenty more of his cock still to go inside of her. "Ok.....you....you can go on now..."

"If you're certain..." He smiled and pressed more of his cock into her, expecting her to dig her nails into his shoulders again. This was his pain that he would receive when she'd receive pain from him. "Just tell me when to stop alright...? I'll keep going until I get it completely inside of you or until you want me to stop..." He kept going, slowly nudging his cock inside of Sakura's pussy. He made certain the two of them couldn't see each other's faces...somehow he felt like their faces would give off a look that was far different than how they really felt...so for this time only they'd have to use their imagination. "Doing okay?"

Sakura whimpered as Nathan started moving, more and more of his cock slowly sliding into her, inch by inch, spreading her tight pussy open. *Oh god.....he's so big....I...I don't think it'll all fit inside m- ah! F-fuck that feels good!* Sakura's mind was racing, the pleasure almost overwhelming by this point, her body shaking so much, instinct drawing her to press against him, her large breasts squashed between them, her hard nipples digging into his chest as she continued to slide lower and lower, until finally, somehow, the entirety of Nathan's cock had vanished into her body. By this point Sakura was incapable of speech, her mouth hanging open, drooling slightly as unimaginable pleasure washed over her mind and body.

"Wow Sakura...You must be a real slut..." He said teasingly. "Such a lewd face you have...Its really turning me on..." He grinned and began to slowly pull his cock out until only the tip was inside of her. "Does it feel like something is missing?" He grinned and pushed his cock back inside of her. "How does that feel? Better?" He pulled out...then pushed back in...out...in...He was slowly thrusting his cock inside of her. "Do you feel good, Sakura...? You can tell me."

It took a few moments for what Nathan had said to register in her brain, but when it did she couldn't respond anyway, not when he started to pull his cock out. Though when just the tip was left, she managed a growl. "C-call me that again.....and I'll crush it...." She shook softly, then cried out loudly as he suddenly thrust his cock back inside, the entire thing thrusting back into her in a single, swift thrust, her head rolling back as she moaned loudly, eyes wide as she stared at the ceiling, fingers digging into his shoulder again. As he started to thrust into her, raising her body up and down his thick shaft, she couldn't speak....even if she wanted to tell him how good it felt, not that she'd openly say such a thing, she was currently incapable. With every thrust though, her pussy tightened up around him, as if her body didn't want his cock to pull back out.

"Ugh...God you feel amazing..." He moaned out. He held her closely against him as he thrust into her, cock slamming deep into her, hips colliding with loud slaps. And to add one, Nathan spanked her ass every now and then with the hand closest to her bum. Everything about this was amazing. "You're getting me close...Sakura..." He moaned out, and soon lay her down on the bed. He took her legs and put her ankles on his shoulders and resumed thrusting his cock into her.

Sakura gurgled when he spanked her firm, tight ass cheeks, the sound echoing through the room along with the sound of their hips slapping together. When he moved her, laying her on the bed and lifting her legs and ankles, she cried out again, arching her back slightly, her hips thrusting back against him whilst her fists clenched at the bed sheets. "HNN!" She wasn't capable of even trying to hold back the moans now, her head thrashing from side to side as the pain was completely gone, replaced entirely by mind numbing pleasure.

'She's lost it...Holy hell I never knew she'd be like this when I'd fuck her...Damn I'm loving it.' Nathan grinned, wanting to test something...and pulled his cock out of her. He lay down on the bed next to her, and grinned. "I think thats enough...I'm pretty sure anyone is convinced that we're a married couple now. No need to go any further, you didn't even want to do this in the first place so I guess you're happy now that we're done, huh?"

Sakura was close....oh so close....agonisingly close she could feel it....like a pressure was building inside of her and was almost ready to burst, and she just knew that when it did she would feel the most incredible pleasure of her whole life.....and then suddenly there was emptiness, a sudden feeling of his cock pulling out of her completely and Nathan suddenly laying beside her. She gasped loudly, her body trembling...just one more thrust and she would've been there....how could he do this? Oh she knew.....she knew what he was doing....teasing her...wanting her to beg him....she couldn't give him the satisfaction could she? But she could still feel that intense pressure in the pit of her stomach. Though....her body was still trembling...even if she wanted to she couldn't crawl up onto him and ride his cock...she lacked the energy to do that right now. "Wh-what....what're you....." She could barely get the words out, her voice trembling as much as her body. ".....You....you're just....frightened you can't....get a girl off...." She just needed to play him at his own game. "You're.....worried you're a quick shot....I bet....you'll be done before I even really start feeling it.....this is nothing after all..."

"Eh. Maybe." He wouldn't give her the satisfaction of getting to him. He'd just admit to it just to get her angry, to give her a failing edge. He knew it wasn't true and that was enough for him. "Maybe you're right. But that isn't really my problem is it?" He grinned and turned over to she was looking at her, and grasped one of her breasts in his hands. "Of course I'm not the one out of breath, gasping for air and looking disappointed that I stopped..." Hit foot began to play with hers lightly. "Of course there are other ways you could convince me to get you off..." He grinned. "Or I can do this..." His hand trailed from her breast, to her pussy where he began to finger her with two fingers. "Doesn't feel right does it? Not like a real cock...Heheh..."

Back
Top Bottom