I never wanted to go on this mission (Lounger x Jugger)

"Nnngh....!" Sakura grunted everytime his balls slapped against her ass, the tip of his cock thrusting against the deepest part of her pussy over and over again...god just a little deeper and he'd be inside her womb....she couldn't help but wonder how it might feel. When he bit on her neck, she squealed loudly, but it was a squeal of pleasure, her arms releasing the sheet and wrapping around his neck instead as she writhed beneath him. "A-ah! C-come on....y-you said you....were gonna really go for it.....th-this time....you call this....fucking me?"

He laughed as he listened to the girl insult him even as she was having trouble getting the words out of her mouth. He kept his teeth clenched on her shoulder as his cock plowed deep into her to the point when his balls slapped her ass, it would possibly sting her and his balls over time. He was getting close to an orgasm...close to a powerful one that would surely empty out his balls either in or onto Sakura. He was wearing no condom this time...and he did not know if she would want him to cum inside due to this. "Ngh...If you want me to cum inside of you...I want you to scream out in pure pleasure."

Sakura's eyes widened as he somehow managed to press just a little deeper, the tip of his cock pushing against her cervix just a little bit, almost pushing through. "F-Fuck!" She gritted her teeth as the sensation very nearly pushed her over the edge, leaving her panting as he continued to thrust into her. "Y-you idiot....I...of course I don't want it inside! M-moron....you...you're not....wearing a condom....and I....I don't have a technique r-ready...." She moaned as she pushed up against him, her hips starting to gyrate as she began losing herself. "Y-you....you take it out....wh-when you're gonna cum!"

He snickered, and would pull out this time when he'd get to an orgasm. For now, he was focusing on thrusting his cock deeper and deeper into her pussy...and even switched the shoulders he was latched onto. His teeth bit down on her opposite soldier while his cock thrust into her harder and harder, the sounds of sex filling the room as his hands went to start pulling and tugging on her nipples. "Sakura...I'm gonna cum inside of you...I'm gonna give you a baby and give you no choice but to marry me..." Of course this was just a tease...as he would definitely pull out of her.

Sakura yelped with every thrust, her hips thrusting back up against him. "Ah...ah...ah!" She shook her head quickly, then gasped and looked straight at him. "D-don't you dare! Y-you take that thing out right now! Don't you dare let it out inside of me!" Sakura cried out as he thrust again. Despite her protests she was in no position to push him away, the pleasure beginning to overwhelm her, arms and legs starting to go numb as she arched her back, on the verge of her orgasm now as she closed her eyes, body tightening up around him.

He snickered and just pulled out, shooting his hot, thick spunk all over Sakura's body....He was just toying with her, and her getting mad like that only made him hotter. He covered her body with his hot juices....and grinned as he moved to sit down beside her, his hands going over to her breasts to start massaging his cum into her skin. "My my...You look like you've been fucked silly, Sakura." He grinned and leaned over to kiss her lips tenderly, his hands never leaving her breasts as he did so.

Sakura came hard just as Nathan was pulling out of her, body spasming and twitching in pleasure as his cum shot across her, covering her breasts and stomach as she bounced around before finally collapsing onto her back, panting heavily. "Y-you asshole...." She looked up at him, then groaned as he started to massage his cum into her breasts, her nipples still rock hard. "I'm gonna get you back for that one I promise....." She raised herself slightly despite her words, pressing her chest into his hands a little more, licking her lips everytime she saw his cum.

Nathan snickered, watching her nipples become hard as he rubbed his homemade lotion into her breasts. When she spoke of revenge, the thought only made him grin wider as he leaned down to kiss her lips some more. "Mm...I'm looking forward to it, Sakura..." He said with a snicker, and moved to lay down beside her, pulling her body into his. His erect cock prodded her pussy, but he didn't try to press it inside as he held her close to him. "Mm...Now then...didn't you want to marry me or my cock earlier?"

"You're looking forward...to it now...just you wait..." She shivered, then grunted as his cock prodded against her pussy again, which was still hot and wet, her body squirming slightly as he held her close, causing her to just rub up against his body even more. "I....I don't remember saying any such thing" Sakura blushed and looked away quickly. "I....remember you saying you wanted it, that's all....."

Nathan simply snickered as he kissed the girl's lips some more as she spoke about how he was the only one that wanted her to marry him. "In due time, Sakura...in due time I know you'll fall head over heels for meh." He said with a grin, a hand going down to play with her pussy lightly by rubbing its fingers across her slit as he spoke to her. "Mm...Didja enjoy yourself Sakura? Or do you want me to keep going until you hit another orgasm?"

Sakura started to pant softly as his finger of her pussy started to intensify, her eyes closing for a moment as she tried to concentrate and catch her breath....god how could he do this to her? How did he turn her body into a quivering mass of pleasure like that? "I....I only enjoyed it to make you feel better....didn't want to see you crying or anything after all...." She shivered, her hips pressing a little more towards his fingers, though Sakura didn't seem to be completely aware she was even doing it.

Nathan felt her pressing more into his fingers and grinned...pulling his hand just a few inches away from her pussy to tease her. He wanted to see what she would do when he just stopped fingering her, though held the position and kept up the conversation with her. "Well, Cherry Blossom...I know I would have cried if you kept me with blue balls after all...but even a kunoichi such as yourself has needs and I'm the only one here you can trust to sate them you know. Heh."

Back
Top Bottom