I never wanted to go on this mission (Lounger x Jugger)

Nathan took the punch to the face, not even bothering to dodge it. He smiled lightly as he looked back at her, the cheek that she punched being red and full of pain. He reached forward and hugged her, pulling her close against him. He made certain that the angle he was hugging her at made it so her breasts were not pressing into his body, but given their size, they still touched his chest somewhat lightly but not enough to call him out on just hugging her to feel her large breasts on him. He was definitely happy to have Sakura as a partner, as in truth...she was more than just a pair of breasts to him.

And there he went and did it again....confusing the hell out of her. The last thing she had expected was a sudden hug like that....not one meant to be perverted, but one seemingly meant for warmth and happiness....where had that suddenly come from? "I uh...." She blinked, clearly not sure how to react to this rather sudden moment of non-perverted tenderness. For a moment Sakura stood dumbfounded, before she could do nothing more than reach up to gently return the hug. "Um....well...I'm glad you're feeling better" Despite the confusion, there was a sincere tone in her voice, she really was glad that he wasn't feeling so depressed anymore....even if his current mood was even more confusing than the depression. Maybe she had been too quick to judge him after all....

Then suddenly, his hands would slip into her pants, hands rubbing her bare ass teasingly as he held her in his arms. A gri ncame upon his face but she would not be able to see it due to his head being on her shoulders. He may have been sincere to her but he still was playful with her when it came to her body. Nathan's hands massaged Sakura's bare ass tenderly, trying to feel her up as much as he could before she'd suddenly do something to retaliate against him with. "Of course...I still would love to have some fun with you sometime Sakura...Heheh..."

When his hands slipped into her pants and grabbed at her bare ass Sakura yelped, inadvertently jumping slightly...which only served to push her breasts forward and more into his chest and her ass backwards into his hands...not to mention allow his fingers to feel the heat that was beginning to emanate from between her legs. "Y-you little.....I never said you could just stick your hands right in there and do whatever the hell you wanted!" She twitched slightly, though she found her body shivering in pleasure, rendering her slower than she would've liked in an attempt to pull herself away, instead leaving her still at the mercy of his wandering hands.

He simply grinned as he continued to massage her bare ass with his hands, all the while enjoying the feel of her breasts pressed into his chest. He leaned down and kissed Sakura's lips tenderly before whispering into her ear. "Now who has who tied around their finger, hm? I can feel the heat coming from you...you're horny just like me...and I bet you want a release as well...Come on...lets make this a night to remember like we did yesterday, hm? I want to have some good fun with my 'wife'."

"Y-you perverted jerk...." Sakura shivered slightly, though despite what she was saying she wasn't pulling away from his hands, then actually leaned a little into the kiss....his lips were so warm...so soft....how long had it been since she'd felt such tenderness? Too long.... "Sh-shut up....I'm just....tense is all...." She grumbled slightly, though her hands were slowly moving onto his chest, feeling his muscles through his clothing, running her fingers along the outline before her hands began to move slightly lower down over his stomach....

He simply grinned as he heard her 'explain' herself being tense about everything...though her body did not lie to him. When he felt her hands on his lower stomach, he grinned and picked them up...looking at them and the 'ring' that Sakura had put on to show they were married. He shook his head and took it off, tossing it aside before reaching into his pocket to pull out a different ring of a finer quality with a jewel the same color as Sakura's hair. He slipped it on and smiled as he kissed her wrist. "Consider that my marriage proposal...Sakura~"

"I-idiot..." Sakura couldn't help blushing when he pulled off the ring and replaced it with a better one, though her cheeks were already rather flushed with arousal so it was difficult to notice the embarrassment. "It...it's just a mission, it's not like we're actually married thanks to your little stunt with the priest...." She grumbled and looked away, but was still pressing her chest against his, as if complaining about the lack of attention on her body all of a sudden. "So...we gonna do this or what? Because if you're just gonna get all sappy then maybe I've got better things to be doing..."

He snickered as he heard her. True. Things were a bit sappy and this was a real marriage proposal that he was offering her, but he figured he could wait to explain why he wanted to marry her of all people if it meant he'd get to consolate the marriage once more. He grinned and began to start massaging her breasts as they pressed against his chest, his hands massaging the large malleable mounds of flesh as his lips went to kiss hers rather furiously, his cock growing erect to press into her leg as he continued. "Mmm...Sakura...Heh...I'm glad you've finally given in to your desires once more..."

Damn...she could feel it against her leg....getting bigger and harder...oh lord he was so big already and was still getting bigger....the thought of having that huge cock inside of her once again sent shivers through her entire body. "Sh-shut up....I just....have to keep up our cover that's all..." She panted as he massaged her breasts through her shirt, her nipples hardening quickly and poking through the fabric. Her hands slowly moved down between his legs, starting to rub at his crotch, waiting until he would be almost painfully hard...before finally unfastening his pants and allowing his cock to spring free and reach its full size.

He would grin as he felt the girl finally spring free his cock so she could touch it bare. He leaned forward, and kissed her lips tenderly before whispering ever so seductively into her ear. "You know you love this between us...stop putting up such a hard cover...You love my cock and what it does to you..." He grinned as he held the hand that he slipped the ring on. "Maybe it was me proposing to you for my cock? How does that sound, Sakura? Want to get married to this cock and just let it please you for the rest of your life?" He loved taunting her. It amused him ever so much.

"Hmph....whether I like it or not...at least I'm not a totally obsessed perv over it like you" Sakura smirked slightly as she gave his cock a firm squeeze at the base, before slowly beginning to run her delicate fingers up the shaft. "You better watch what you say....otherwise I just might have to exploit your weakness again....." With a lick of her lips Sakura suddenly pushed Nathan backover so he would fall onto the bed, then slipped one of her feet out of her shoes, raising it up whilst keeping her balance, wriggling her toes at him. "Or maybe that's what you want....for me to use this foot....but maybe I wont...."

He grinned as he suddenly fell onto his back, and looked up to watch her as she let one of her feet out from her shoe. As she teased him visibly with her foot, he grinned and looked to her as she continued to taunt him. "Maybe I do...Maybe I want you to use it. But whether you do or not is entirely up to you, Sakura." He grinned and stood up, walking over to her but was only a few inches from touching her foot with his cock as he looked at her face. "Or maybe I just want to fuck my 'wife' like a proper husband should, hm?" He said with a snicker.

Sakura twitched slightly as he turned the situation back around on her again....damn...it seemed just teasing him with her foot wasn't enough to make him go all gooey like he had the previous day, she'd have to actually use it. Still....it was good to know a little more about him. She kept her foot in place as he approached her....but as he got close, she slowly drew her foot away and put it back down on the floor. "Hm.....well maybe you do....but you're gonna have to work for it first..." Sakura slowly walked around him, then sat down on the bed. "It seems to me that you're the one getting most of the fun....so....before you get to use that on me..." She poked his cock gently with a single fingertip, then moved to start undressing herself as she lay on the bed, slowly revealing her naked form to him. "....You're gonna have to work me up to it"

He loved teasing her...and it was true. Simply teasing him visually with her foot only enticed him more. Actually stroking him off with her foot would be able to paralyze him and make him like jelly in her hands for her. When she sat down on the bed and stripped down, he grinned as he moved between her legs and looked up to her, a devious grin on his face as he obviously seemed to accept her challenge and began to lean forward to lick at her pussy lightly. The tip of his tongue teased her pussy as a single finger went over to start gently pressing a single digit into her pussy and began to run it along her crevice. "Mm...Like this? Or something much rougher?"

Sakura spread her legs a little to give him easier access, her hairless pussy already glistening with the wetness of her arousal. She smirked as he crawled up between her legs....yes...they were doing this on her terms now rather than his. She grunted as the tip of his tongue flicked against her sensitive flesh, shivering and letting out a soft groan as a finger started to slip inside of her....it was a start. "Feh....I'm not giving you any hints....you gotta figure out how to make me feel good yourself....."

He laughed as he heard this. "I could easily just take you and start fucking you. I know Shadow Clone to an extent and I bet you wouldn't be able to take on three of me at once as we use you for our own fun." He said teasingly before going back to her pussy, doing something much more direct as his lips began to kiss her pussy lips, his tongue slithering out of his mouth to start licking her inner walls as a thumb went up to start massaging her clit teasingly. He hummed lightly to send vibrations into her pussy.

"You wouldn't dare..." Sakura twitched. "Feh....one of you can't even handle me, so I doubt three or four of you would have much of a chance as well" Sakura smirked slightly, then groaned as he returned to working her pussy with his lips. "Nnnngh...ah....g-getting there.....that's it.....you're....getting good....at this....."

Nathan grinned as he continued to eat out her pussy as she complimented about how good he was getting at eating her out. He smiled and looked up to her, licking his lips as he was fully erect and wanting to fuck Sakura. "Mm...Ready for the main event or shall I continue eating out my wife?"

"A-ah..." Sakura panted as he continued to eat her out, her hands having moved to her breasts without even realising it, the Kunoichi now playing with her nipples to further enhance her pleasure. "I-if you think....you can handle it.....then....go for it....but....but I bet you tire yourself out....before me..."

He snickered as he heard her challenge and slowly moved up to her body, eyeing her eyes as his cock began to prod her pussy with his cock. He saw that she was massaging her own breasts as he teased her, and loved how slutty Sakura could be when she was turned on. "You ready for this, partner?" He said as his tip slowly slipped inside of her.

Sakura grunted as his cock started prodding at her pussy, her legs seeming to spread a little wider by themselves for him in order to give him even easier access to her body. "Feh....of course I'm ready, I'm always ready for anything you think you can dish out..." She smirked at him, then moved her hands away from her breasts, as if offering them to him instead.

Nathan snickered as he heard that she was ready...but he doubted that she was truly ready for ANYTHING he was ready to do to her. He decided to go slow for now before he'd move on to the more...kinkier things he wanted to try out on her. He reached forward, grasping Sakura's large breasts between his fingertips as his cock pierced deep into her pussy. He grinned and leaned forward, kissing her lips firmly as his cock was thrust in and out of her womanhood whilst his hands massaged the plump melons upon her chest.

Sakura gasped sharply when he grabbed her breasts....god it felt so much better when someone else did it rather than playing with them herself. "A-ahhh.....that's it...finally starting to get the hang of things are you?" She smirked, then suddenly cried out when he shoved that huge cock of his into her, burying it balls deep with a single thrust. "F-fuck!" She clutched the bedsheets tightly, grinding her teeth in pleasure as her hips bucked back against him as he thrust. "Y-yeah......th-that's it...."

He snickered as his hands continued to massage her breasts...he loved them so much. They were large and grabbable...it turned him on. "Yeah...After I fucked you the first time, I immediately knew how to treat your body baby..." He said with a snicker as he leaned down to kiss along her neckline while his cock slammed deep into her pussy. His balls slapped her with each powerful thrust, his cock kissing her womb's entrance as he finally bit down on her neck, curious as to if it would send chills through her body.

Back
Top Bottom