Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Save a horse, ride a Cowboy (Charliesweb7 & pnw2013)

He surely did like to compliment her. She started rubbing his crotch a bit more, getting him worked up. His hand slipped down her shorts, feeling around. But he finally found the right spot, her gasping gently. He hit the right spot and then started rubbing. She moaned softly, her legs shaking slightly. She started getting more and more wet, him only stopped to pull down her shorts and panties. She lifted her hips up, then moving to pull down his boxers. "I never got to mention that you are really big..." She whispered. Not that she knew but he looked big to her! Her hand now went to his cock, lightly stroking along the long shaft.

He rubbed the same area when he saw her legs start twitching and heard her moaning. He laughed, "Thanks, I guess it is pretty big." He had never really compared his penis to anyone else's, so he didn't know how else to respond to her. He rubbed faster, almost hearing the sound of her wet lips against his fingers. He kissed her neck, loving the feel of her hands on his cock, stroking him and squeezing his tip.

Well she thought it was big. That was the only thing that mattered right? She shivered again when he started rubbing her faster, then sliding his fingers down her lips and getting the velvet folds wet as well. Her eyes closed as she inhaled deeply, another moan escaping her lips.Her hand moved along the shaft, squeezing the bulbous head and then moving her hand down. She cupped his balls, then giving a gentle squeeze before a massage. Well as good as she could try. She was not experienced at this at all.

He winced lightly, she had squeezed just a bit too tight. But he tried not to let her know that. He simply focused on the sensation he felt in his hand. He slid one finer inside, curling inside her and feeling her inner walls. He used his other fingers to lightly rub her outside. He removed his hand, spat a bit of saliva, and placed it back inside her, hearing her moans and growing harder. His cock throbbed in her hands, he felt climax close at hand. Not yet soon, but he knew he was going to ejaculate in her hands.

Thankfully he didn't let her know that. She would have been so upset and freaked out that she did something wrong. One finger slipped inside of her, curling into her. She looked to him as he pulled his hand out and then spit on his hand. Well that was not exactly super sexy. She moved her hand back to his shaft, stroking and almost twisting a bit. But not very hard at all. Her fingers them stimulated the underside head of his cock. She had heard it was an erogenous zone. She could be wrong though. She moaned once again when he started pumping his fingers into her. "That feels really good." She whispered to him, spreading her legs apart gently.

His leg twitched when she started stimulated the underside of his head. He felt his eyes crossing as well, "Oh my God, that felt good." He moaned. He slid another finger inside her, still pumping them justs as fast. He gradually went deeper with his fingers, curling them inside her. He heard that to stimulate the G-spot, you curl your fingers. He hoped the internet was right. He moaned into her neck, slowly moving his hips into her hand as she massaged his shaft.

Well now she knew that was a great spot! She smiled, continuing to stroke there and stimulate the underside of the head. She felt like she had to pee when he started doing that. But then it started becoming very pleasurable. She moaned louder, her getting closer. If he just rubbed her clit, he would get her to orgasm. She stroked faster, hoping to get him to orgasm rather soon.

As he heard her moan louder, he fingered her faster and faster, hoping to bring her to orgasm. He himself felt incredibly close, mere moments away from release. He gently bit her neck and sucked and gave her hickies as he rubbed his fingers as fast as they could go. He moaned, trying to suppress his own urges until after she came first. "Just a bit more," he whispered, grabbing her by the cheek and kissing her passionately.

His fingers moved faster, causing her so move on the bed slightly. His lips went to her neck, then giving her more hickies. She kissed him when he placed his lips on her. She stroked him more, her other hands going down and rubbing her clit quickly. She got herself very close and she pulled away from the kiss. "I am gonna cum." She whispered to him, stroking him more. She wondered if they could orgasm together.

He laid on his back, helping her stroke him and make him cum. He moaned loudly, "Me too, me too." He moved his hand over so she could fit hers as well, and they both help each other achieve orgasm. His chest rose and fell quickly, letting out one last moan before he came. His hot, white serum dripped onto both their hands, and he felt his body nearly give way from the ejaculation. It was by and large the most satisfying orgasm he had ever had. He looked over to Katherine, exhausted and elated.

One he hit his orgasm, she hit hers not to longer after. Her legs tense slightly, her hips moving up. Her hips almost gently bucked up as her walls contracted around his fingers. It only lasted a few moments of intense contracting and then some light contracting in several second intervals. She was panting, her looking over to him. She looked down to her hand that was now covered in his cum. "Wow..." She whispered. That was amazing. Katherine was speechless.

Ben laid still for a few moments, catching his breath. "Yeah, wow," he stammered, unable to speak. His cock still throbbed, twitching as he laid still. He felt a sharpness in the sides of his shaft, but assumed that was from the blue balls. He told her, as he attempted to stand up, "I'll grab something to clean that up with." As he stood up, he stumbled a bit, his legs slightly buckling from the release.

Katherine watched as he had trouble standing up, then her sitting up. When he came back, she took the towel and wiped her hand clean. "Thanks." She replied. She had a feeling that she would sleep very well tonight. She then looked to him. "Should we put our clothes back on?" She asked. Or would they sleep naked together?

He grabbed a towel and wiped both their hands. He then used the other end to clean around his genitals, him being a lot messier than she was. "No problem," he replied to her. He tossed the towel in the laundry basket, then crawled back into bed. He leaned over and looked at her earnestly, asking, "What do you want? Honestly, I'd love to try sleeping naked with you." He wanted to feel their bodies as close as they could be.

Katherine smiled and then pulled the blankets over her. When he got into bed, she cuddled up closer to him. "Might as well try it. We are already naked." She added, enjoying the warmth now. Her head went into his chest, her letting out a sigh. "So how was that?" She asked him. Good right? Well he got an orgasm so she assumed it was good! Any complaints?

He sighed heavily as her head lay on his chest. He wrapped an arm around her, holding her closely. He looked at her and told her, "It was much better than I expected,more than I thought it would be. How was it for you?" He asked her. He hoped he wasn't too terrible of a partner. He wrapped another arm around her, holding her to his chest. He have her a kiss on her forehead as he rested his head on hers.

"It was great." She whispered to him, her eyes closing she was tired now. She was breathing slower feeling her almost drift off already. Katherine yawned and then cuddled into him more. "I can't wait until you come visit me." She whispered to him. She hoped that this long distance thing would work out between them.

He smiled as he held her. He let out a deep breath, and kissed her lips once more before she fell asleep. He brushed aside a strand of hair, and noticed that she was incredibly beautiful as she slept. He had been missing out on such a sight for weeks, and now he was finally able. His heart was still racing, he could hardly believe this was really happening. He adjusted his position and laid his head in her hair, falling asleep with a broad grin on his face.

It was like waking up from a deep sleep. Her alarm went off, her gasping gently. Katherine groaned, rolling over and fumbling for her phone. She turned it off, pulling the blankets over her. She was too cold to move or do anything. "Ben..." She replied gently, wondering if he was still there.

He had fallen fast asleep. Not even Katherine's alarm ringing right over his head could wake him. Only when Katherine shook him awake did he start moving. He groaned, and sat up. "Mhm?" He mumbled, still trying to wake up as he saw Katherine next to him. He smiled, knowingness last night had not been a dream. "How did you sleep?" He asked her.

Katherine looked over to see Ben. Good, he hadn't gotten up early and left her in bed. That would have made her feel a bit bad. She yawned before nodding her head. "Yeah, I slept really well. You?" She asked. She set the alarm for 7. She was surprised that his father did not come wake him up. But it was Thursday...weird....

He leaned over and kissed her, "I slept wonderfully." He gave her a smile and stood up, giving her a full view of his ass. He grabbed his pants and started putting them on. He told her, "I'll go ahead and make breakfast for us, and see what we need to do today." He gave her a peck on the cheek and started up the stairs. When he reached the top, he saw his father sitting on the couch, talking with her father. Shit!, he thought, he's already here?! His train of thought was abruptly interrupted by his father, "Ben! C'mere and introduce yourself. You've met him before, when Katherine first showed up." He shook his hand and briefly excused himself to put on a shirt. His mother nodded, "It would be the courteous thing to do."

He calmly made his way down the stairs, and once he passed the door frame, he flew down. He rushed over to her, "Your dad is here right now!"

Katherine stretched on the bed, looking at him. "You know, you have a very white ass." She teased him. But he really did. She watched him leave, yawning once again. And then he came running down the stairs. Katherine looked to him when he spoke. "What? He is supposed to be here at noon!" She replied, getting up quickly. She had to find clothes now. "Pull the beds apart." She added to him. She got some clothes on, rushing to get them on. She didn't want her father to find her like this. That was not how she wanted to present her dating Ben. She finally got on a pair of juicy couture track pants and the matching jacket. She zipped it up and then sighed. "Okay good." She replied.

He threw the bed to his side, and helper her find some clothes. He then grabbed and put on a shirt. He went upstairs and sat down on the couch, watching their fathers talk and recollect. He offered to make everyone breakfast, mostly out of his own anxiety. Everyone except her father said yes, having already eaten on the way here. He grabbed some biscuits and started cooking some gravy, along with grilling sausages.

Katherine then moved upstairs after him, looking like she just woke up. "Dad!" She replied, her father then standing. He hugged her tightly, picking her up. "I have missed you Kitty Kat." He replied before parting. She looked to Ben when he spoke about breakfast. "I will help!" She replied, heading over to where he was. "What do you want me to do?" She asked him.

Back
Top Bottom