Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Triangle Romance (Smokey and I)

Giggling softly as she nodded. "Your place tonight. I need to prepare a few things atleast." She moved with him to the door and kissed him softly. Unlike Tony Lillian felt like she was on a budget from month to month. So any spare cash was put aside for a house but now that may have to change to a wedding ceremony.

When Tony left she got dressed and left her apartment to go shopping for more suitable mountain winter wear. Though she did stop off at a jewelry shop and looked at what they had. When she was a little girl she never sat around picturing her Prince or her dream wedding. When she was a kid she was running, getting dirty and getting into fights. On the way home she was talking on her cell phone talk to her mother but her relationship with her parents was strained and nearly broke when she moved away.

Tony went to pick up Sammy and he thanked Rick and his wife for watching him overnight. They drove home and Sammy looked at his father. "Papa, do you think Ms. Swain likes me?" He asked curiously. Tony glanced over at his son and flashed him a warm smile. "Of course pal, she thinks the world of you. Why?" Tony asked softly. Sammy shrugged. "I don't know, I just don't know if she likes wolf cubs, someone in my class said she didn't like wolves...." Sammy said a little hurt from what this kid in his class had said. "That's not true pal, she loves wolves and adores wolf cubs, you are the apple of her eye." He said softly to his son trying to make him feel better he could clearly see the hurt in the little wolf's eyes, hurt from wanting to be accepted so much by his teacher. When they reached their home, Tony helped his son get his things together from the backseat and they went inside to get a bath going for the little wolf. "Speaking of Ms. Swain, how would you like for her to come live here with us?" Tony asked his son while he got him into a warm bath and handed him his bath toys to play with. "R-really papa? w-would she by my mommy?" Sammy asked as his eyes lit up. Tony smiled at his son and began to wash his hair and behind his ears as the little cub played with a small boat, rubber duck and scuba diver action figure. "Someday yes, if you want her to be your mommy. I think she'd like that, don't you?" He said smiling at his son who just nodded happily. "See? and you were worried she didn't like you...." Tony said softly rinsing his son's hair. He helped the little cub wash up a bit more. "Okay pal, stay here and play for a bit and I'm gonna go make a few phone calls." Tony told his son then got up from the bathroom floor to call up work and tell them he'd need off tomorrow, being monday, so he could go ring shopping for Lillian.

At this point she was pissed with her mother.

"Why did you leave? Jeremy was perfect for you and he would have done well in this family!" Her mother pleaded as she was hoping to guilt her daughter to returning home.

"Actually mom. I don't think my Fiancé would enjoy hearing you're trying to get me to cheat on him." Lillian left it at that as she hung up the phone. While Tony was making his calls she grabbed the wrapped gift for Sammy. She noticed he's been withdrawn from her in class but she couldn't get close during class. Any other time his father demanded her attention basically. So leaving home early she drove to Tony's place and let herself in with the key he gave her. In return she gave him a key to her apartment as well.

"Tony?" Even for a human she could hear water splashing as Tony tries to keep Sammy on a schedule. Though an idea did hit that what if they made things official in the summer time? She wouldn't be Sammy's teacher soon as the last day of school was done. shutting the front door as she pulled her black wool military style coat off then hung it up.

Tony heard his fiancee's voice and smiled. "I gotta go, thanks for the information." Tony said and hung up the phone. "Yeah babe? that you?" he called out from upstairs. Sammy heard his dad talking t o someone but couldn't figure out who. He just went on playing with his toys in the tub. Tony went downstairs and saw Lillian standing in the hallway. "Hey baby. Just giving Sammy a bath." He said smiling he gave her a kiss then motioned for her to come upstairs. He had noticed she had a wrapped gift. "What's in the box?" He asked as he walked back upstairs unaware it was a gift for Sammy. Sammy played with his toys and splashed about slightly. Tony wondered if Lillian had a change of heart and wanted to move in sooner but the school year was already almost over and he knew it'd be best to wait the couple short weeks they had left of school, for Sammy's sake anyway.

"This is for Sammy actually." She said as she walked up with him to the second floor. "I noticed he became distant but in the classroom I can't become affectionate with him and he may be targeted by the others. But I hadn't had a chance to talk to him." She said as she was looking down knowing Tony was a smart man and he can figure out what Lillian was trying to do for her soon to be family.

"I don't want Sammy to get any idea he's forgotten when new cubs are running around the house." She said with a smile as she looked at Tony. She wasn't sure if she was pregnant yet but being there with the two men, maybe three counting Rick, in her life just made things more relaxing.

He smiled at her warmly. "Thanks honey.....that's sweet." He said softly. He went into the bathroom and got Sammy out of the bath and dressed into some comfortable clothes. The little cub trotted out of the bathroom and saw his teacher there. "Hi Ms. Swain." He said happily. Tony smiled. "Lillian has something for you buddy." He said softly to his son who's eyes lit up when he heard that. "A present?" He smiled his little tail wagging about behind him. Sammy went over to Lillian and gave her a hug. "Will you be my mommy?" He asked looking up at the woman he saw as a warm and loving mother figure. "My daddy talks about you all the time, I think he really loves you." He said cutely trying to reel her in.

"Once more using your son against me!" She playfully stuck her tongue out at Tony as she handed Sammy the wrapped action figure. Smiling as she picked up Sammy and walked downstairs as she was in jeans and a simple blue shirt. "If your daddy behaves I will be." Now it was her turn to use Sammy against his father of course this was playful.

Putting Sammy down so he can play with his new toy. "Now are you going to join us for dinner?" She asked Sammy.

Sammy smiled at his soon-to-be mother. "Yes Mommy." He said smiling at her brightly. Tony came downstairs and saw Sammy playing happily with his new toy learning all the ins-and-outs of it. Tony grabbed Lilly and gave her a loving kiss and embrace. "You're the best." He said softly. He kissed her lips lovingly and Sammy saw this and started to giggle at the sight of his father and soon-to-be step-mother kiss. "So what do you want to get for dinner tonight?" Tony asked Lillian, well it was more like asking Sammy since the wolf cub would be joining them for dinner, however, Sammy was pre-occupied with his toys and didn't answer his father as he hummed playfully. Tony's cellphone beeped letting him know he had a text. He pulled out his phone and it was a text from Rick. "Can we have fun with our pet, tonight?" Tony smirked and then showed Lillian the text. "What do you think?" He said softly.

"Up to you." She left Tony to deal with Rick as she walked to the kitchen as she noticed the take out menus. Taking them off the fridge she went to Sammy's side and fanned the menus out so they could atleast pick something. It was a school night for Sammy as she imagined they won't be going out.

Picking pizza she pulled her phone out and ordered a large pizza with a small order of chicken wings, the plain ones for Sammy, along with cinnamon sticks for dessert. Hanging up her cell phone she turned to see Sammy was still busy. Beckoning Tony over to the kitchen so she could hear what he planned.

They left Sammy playing with his toys and went into the kitchen. "Olay well, he'll be here around 8....we can get Sammy in bed by then, and I told him we'll be engaged and such so he's going to have to settle for using your ass." He said softly. He kissed her lips gently. "However, it being a school night and all and since he drops the kids off sometimes, he probably won't stay long, maybe an hour or two." He explained. He grabbed her hips and pulled her close to him. "You are the best thing to ever happen to me." He kissed her lips lovingly and smiled. Tony had taken money out to pay for the delivery of their food and left it on the counter. Sammy was busy playing with his new figurine but eventually the cub came into the kitchen and tugged at Lillian's pants. "Mommy, after dinner can we watch a movie?" He smiled. Of course the cute innocent cub had no idea that his father, future mother and uncle Rick all had a playdate planned for after he went to bed.

"Lets see...Its about 6:30 and it'll take 30 minutes for the food to get here." She thought about it but seeing Tony wasn't going to say anything. "Sorry kiddo...Its a school night and your daddy has you on a Schedule." She said as she rubbed his dark gray ears. "But why don't you go watch cartons?" Sending Sam off as she looked at Tony.

"You told him you're trying to get me pregnant aren't you?" She asked him with a smirk. "You sure you want to deprive him of a tight pussy now and again? Or is that strictly off limits to him?" She did want Sam asleep in bed before Rick got here as she didn't like the idea of making him aware what adults do. That lesson was when he was older.

He smirked. "Yeah I did mention that. Told him sorry, he's stuck using your butt if he wants any." He smirked. He kissed her lips and whispered in her ear. "If he gets you pregnant, that's fine, but you're having my baby first." He said softly. He pulled her into his arms and kissed her lips. Sammy was completely unaware of what his future mom and his dad were planning that night. Tony rubbed her belly gently. "Soon my love, soon you'll be carrying my cub." He said softly.

Lillian was feeling uneasy. Stepping back as she looked at Tony. "Now you're starting to sound bit obsessive about knocking me up. Thats scaring me." She said a she kept her distance from Tony. Any move he tried to make on her she'd just move. Personally now she was thinking the only reason Tony came after her was she may be prey to him. "You know....Lets wait on the proposal." She sounded sad as she looked at Tony.

"You're rushing everything for some reason but I want you to think about whats going through your head." Parting from Tony as she went to sit with Sammy. She pulled him up into her lap.

Tony was taken back a bit but he realized she was right. "I'm sorry my love.....I don't mean to rush into anything..." He said softly. He really wasn't being intentionally possessive over her. He did love her quite a great deal, he just thought she would like having a little cub with him. He kissed her gently and sat beside her and Sammy. Tony was really sideswapped by what she said that he was scaring her. That was the last thing he wanted to do. He didn't say much else after that as he tried to gather his thoughts. Sammy looked at Lillian and hugged her giving her a kiss on her cheek. "So can I start calling you Mommy? When are you and daddy going to get married?" Sammy asked cutely. He was innocent and had no idea what his father and future mother talked about earlier.

Lillian looked down at Sam with a soft smile. "No you can't call me mommy yet." She said but looked up hearing the door bell. Getting up she walked over and opened the door seeing a feline delivery girl. Lillian paid with the money Tony had out ready and she took the food inside. "Alright boys." Though before Tony could reach the table Lillian grabbed him and kissed his cheek.

"I still love you but for days all you talked about was getting me pregnant. That scares me into thinking you're only marrying me as a breeding cow. I don't want to be tied down and popping babies out until I die. That does scare me. I want a life, Tony. I want to live."

Tony kissed her lips back gently and held her tight in his arms. "I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean it like that. I just......I love you so much, I want to create a life together, and of course you're going to live honey, I'm gonna take you everywhere, all around the world......you're going to have what most women don't." He said softly. Tony did have quite a bit of money and he was going to spoil Lillian quite a bit. He kissed her lips and caressed her cheek. "You're not going to be a breeding cow babe......" He said softly. That was true, he didn't want her to feel he was only using her for that. "Come on, let's sit down and eat." He whispered. Tony got some plates and cups. Sammy went over to the fridge and took out some soda wobbling as he walked with the heavy soda bottle. "Let me help you there, Son." Tony said softly taking the bottle from the little cub. Once the table was set and ready Sam sat in his chair and waited for his slice. Tony got him a nice big one knowing the cub was growing and he was ready to eat a big boy slice. Tony got Lillian her dish and once they all had their food he pulled her into his lap just as he did before.

"I'm glad we can talk about this." She was being honest as she was young and Tony was older and it does make sense he's excited for the next chapter in his life. Going to the table as she grabbed one or two wings but he pulled her down in his lap. Smiling as she grabbed a slice and began to eat with the boys.

After she had a few slices with the chicken wings she got off Tony's lap to help clean up. She glanced at the clock seeing it was 7:45 but nudged Tony then pointed to the clock alerting him that Rick will be showing up soon.

"Oh wow." Luckily for Tony, Sammy was yawning. "C'mon Champ, let's get you to bed, growing wolves need their sleep." Tony said with a warm smile. "Okay Papa.....good night Mommy...I mean Ms. Swain." He said yawning again before hugging her good night. Tony carried the cub up to his room and got him tucked in bed, turning on his nightlight for him. He didn't really need the nightlight but Sammy liked to pretend he was camping out with his stuffed animal friends under his covers and the light gave off a nice glow effect. "Sweet dreams pal." Tony said to his son before giving him a kiss on his forehead and shutting the door. "Night Papa...." Sam said softly as his father left the room. Once Tony was back downstairs the doorbell rang. Tony let Rick in and Rick handed Lillian a small bottle of lube and a few new toys. "I figured since we're doing this, we can do it right." Rick smiled. Tony nodded and shut the door. "Well we just cleaned up from dinner, so howabout we watch TV while Lilly gets ready for us? Tony suggested. He gave his future wife a gentle kiss. "Why don't you go freshen up babe and come get us when you're ready?" Tony suggested. He figured she might wanna use the restroom and perhaps shower since she'd have both of them taking her at the same time.

Lillian blushed as Rick handed her the special items. "Thanks...We're going to need this atleast." She smirked with the lube in her hand though she returned Tony's kiss. "Don't get into to much trouble." Walking upstairs as she went to Tony's master bathroom and took her time but she left the bag on the bed. She was surprised Rick went out and bought this stuff. The toys still smelled of molded silicone and the receipt was still in the bag.

Good thing he knew better than forcing used toys on a woman. It took a few minutes as she walked to the top of the stairs. "Come on you two. I'm not playing in plain sight." going back to Tony's bedroom as she stripped down to nothing. Butt naked as she sat on the bed holding a vibrating human dido in her hand though Rick got wolf and other types of toys for her.

Tony and Rick went upstairs and when they saw her butt naked on the bed they both licked their lips. "Mmm you look delicious." Rick said smiling at her. Tony went over to her and kissed her lips. "Mmm how do you want us, baby?" He smiled. Rick smirked."Well, you got to play with her ass last time, I think i'd like to try it this time." Rick smirked. Tony nodded at his friend and kissed Lilly again. He took the vibrator and gently stuck it into her pussy turning it up slightly. "Mmm how's that babe?" Rick got undressed and Tony did as well, before long she had two big wolf cocks dangling before her.

Moaning in the kiss she tilted back slightly but when Tony slipped the toy into her pussy it had her moaning. But how would she allow them to take her. While the men got undressed in front of her she began to play with the toy, moving it in and out. Watching the men seeing their cocks were hard and standing proudly.

Letting the toy stay inside her as she got off the bed and settled on her knees between them. She licked Rick's cock as she could smell body wash. "Someone thought about this ahead of time." Lillian grasped Tony's cock as she moved sucking on Rick. After awhile she changed, sucking Tony and stroking Rick. Moaning softly as the toy had her dripping juices onto the floor.

"Mmm she gives great blowjobs man!" Rick moaned happily. "I haven't had my cock sucked this good in years!" He said happily complimenting her skill. Tony laughed softly. "Mmhmm she sure does and she'll be getting to suck my cock quite often once we're married." He smiled down at his lover who as focusing on his cock now. "Mmm can't wait to fuck her ass......" Rick said licking his lips. Tony was more interested n getting her cunt as wet as he could from the pounding he planned on giving her.

Making sure the men were excited she got to her feet and slowly removed the toy from her soaking wet pussy. She grabbed Tony and shoved him on the edge of the bed then laid him back. "The lube is on the bed, Rick." She alerted him as she crawled onto Tony's lap then slowly sat on his cock. His large wolf cock buried deep into her but she bounced a few times to get the pleasures going. "Fuck..." A soft whimper left her lips but she leaned down kissing Tony, leaving her asshole exposed for Rick.

Tony moaned when his lover got onto his cock and he heard her moan. "Mmm baby your pussy is heaven on earth." Tony moaned and kissed his wife-to-be. Rick nodded. "I got it babe." Rick smiled and gently rubbed some lube around her tight asshole. He put some on his cock as well then gently slipped his fingers into her asshole gently fingering her at first. "Mmm nice and tight honey........" He said softly. Tony smiled and kissed her lips. "Mmm and im gonna keep her that way too, Rick." Tony smirked at his friend.

Her body trembled as Rick spread the lube over her ass then felt his fingers slip inside her. Lillian put her hands over Tony's shoulders to prepare herself for Rick's entry. Both men were large and she doubt they could make her loose. Her long brown hair was draped over her shoulder as it tickled Tony's cheek.

Back
Top Bottom