Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Triangle Romance (Smokey and I)

Tony licked his lips when she slipped out of her dress and when she forced his legs apart and pulled is cock from his pants he moaned in anticipation. Feeling her tongue at the tip of his cock though sent him over the edge. He throbbed in her hand wanting to feel the inside of her mouth with his cock. He wanted to pleasure her just as badly though. However, since she was already in a position to finish what she had started he was going to let her do so. "Mm baby that feels good......" Tony said softly. He just stood there and enjoyed it. "Mmm i'm going to eat you afterwards....." He licked his lips in anticipation of finally tasting her cunt.

Smiling as she was ready to take him into her mouth. Stroking his large hard cock as she knew he was going to destroy her tonight. "You sure you don't want a 69?" She asked as she licked the entire length of the under side of his cock. His heavy balls nearly rested at the top of her breasts. Her long hair was loose over her shoulder but her hair was in curls. She put effort in her appearance tonight.

He smiled at her warmly, "Mmm if you'd like to my darling....." He licked his lips at the thought then got her up from the floor. He laid down on the bed and pulled her on top of him kissing her neck gently. "Mmm go ahead and get into position, where do you want to be licked?" He grinned at the thought of licking both of her holes.

While he moved she stripped down naked while he was still clothed. Laying at his side pointing to his own clothes. "Aren't you going to get naked?" She asked with her tilting her head knowing they had to be careful not to wake Sammy and have him walk in on them.

Tony smiled at her before speaking. "Well, duh." He got up and stripped from his own clothes revealing his rather fit body. Although there was a little room for improvement, he was well endowed in that area and certainly wouldn't disappoint. Once Tony was completely naked he got back onto the bed and kissed her neck gently before pulling her on top of him making them roll around a few times on the bed. He looked into her eyes and smiled. "Now, would you like to continue that blowjob while I eat your pussy and lick your ass?" He smirked lustfully at her. The truth was, he was perhaps a little over excited and couldn't wait to taste her completely. Tony's hard cock brushed against her thigh letting her know she could go right back to sucking it if she really wanted, otherwise he'd be more than happy to eat her out and give her pleasure while he waited his turn once more. Tony looked at the door really quick to see if it was locked, and he had remembered to lock it thankfully, the last thing they needed was for Sammy to walk in on his father fucking his teacher this way. Tony was so lost in the lustful bliss they shared that he wasn't even paying attention to the time and if it took them all night then it took them all night.

Giggling softly as he forced her to roll around on the bed to the point she was laying on top of him while he licked and kissed her neck. Moaning softly over him as she was straddling his hips while she felt his hard, throbbing cock rubbing against her.

"No one has ever done anything to my ass before. Just a heads up." She said in a nervous voice while she straddled his face. She leaned down licking his cock to keep him excited. She imagined he forgotten how it felt like to have sex. With her pussy just above his lips she took his cock into her mouth to have her tongue rubbing the tip. Moaning as she noticed something growing at the base of his cock. It seemed to be engorged with blood. It hit her that it was a knot and seeing one right in front of her made her tremble.

He groaned and kissed her pussy lips gently then he started to slowly lick her pussy enjoying how she tasted. "Mmm don't worry baby, I'll be gentle with your ass......" He said softly. He licked her clit a few times then turned his attention to her butt. He spread her cheeks ever so gently and began to lick her forbidden hole slowly, twirling his tongue around the tight hole in a rhythm. "Mmm.....you taste so good......" He said softly before returning to licking her pussy. However, Tony was feeling rather brave and gently slipped a finger into her ass, pushing it in deeper he slowly began to finger her tight hole. "Mmmm baby your ass is so tight.......Mmmmm..........how does my cock taste honey?" Tony moaned in pleasure as she sucked on his length. He felt his knot and he knew if he had taken her pussy and his knot had tied she'd end up pregnant. He wasn't sure if she even felt the same he did about her or if this was just a one time fling but Tony's thoughts were running rampant. He had all sorts of ideas of what he wanted to do to her. Fucking her til she was sore, giving her his cubs, taking her anal virginity and making her love having his cock up her butt. He continued to eat her pussy and gently began to flick her clit with his tongue in hopes she'd cum for him and he could taste her sweet juices on his tongue. He brought his focus back to her ass and spread her cheeks again sliding his finger in deeper he finally slipped a 2nd finger in deep. He couldn't even say anything to her, all he could do was give her muffle moans of pleasure as he had his mouth full of her pussy and he was enjoying every second of it. She tasted like candy to him and he was going to enjoy her cunt for the rest of the night if he could help it. He had never ate a woman out before, his ex never let him lick her there or even go near her ass much less finger it. He felt happy for the first time in years and he was going to make sure that Lilian was his woman, his minx.

Her hips bucked when she felt his tongue running over her asshole. It felt weird but yet it felt good at the same time. While he licked her pussy and played with her clit made her feel like she was in utter bliss. Her large breasts pressed into his stomach as the tip of his cock threaten to enter her throat. The moment he introduced a second finger to her ass, her body launched forward shoving his cock down her throat and the knot kissed her lips.

Currently she was on birth control but little did she know that this birth control was designed to keep human sperm from impregnating a human female. Funny thing was she has a twin brother more than likely if she did become pregnant then there was a good chance she'd have twins or more. The feeling of his fingers caressing the inside of her ass plus his tongue lapping her inside her pussy had her cumming over his mouth but her moans were muffled by his cock.

Tony enjoyed every minute of this and licked up every drop of her cum as she came in his mouth. He continued to finger her asshole gently rubbing the inside of it slowly. He moaned and his cock throbbed in her mouth. "C-cumming!" He cried out as he exploded and released into her mouth giving her one option and that was to swallow every drop of his hot load. The knot was still hard and he knew if he put it in her pussy she'd probably end up pregnant. Tony had all these thoughts rushing through his head and he was beside himself whether or not he should be honest with her about how he was feeling. Finally after thinking about it for a few minutes he decided to speak up. He slowly pulled his cock from her mouth and licked her pussy and asshole once more before speaking. "Lilian.......can I fuck your pussy?" He asked softly. "I um........I think I may........love you." He whispered practically under his breath but loud enough for her to hear it. He sighed and waited for rejection since the last time he had told someone he felt like he loved them, they kicked him to the curb, almost instantly, so speaking his mind wasn't something Tony did often but these feelings were far too strong to deny. He had to know if she felt something, anything at all towards him, or if she just wanted a good fuck.

While he cleaned her up she heard his response about him falling in love with her. She could tell him he may be in full lust but she wasn't him. Once he was done she slipped off of his face to lay back into his pillows beside him. His words echoed in her mind as she had liked him and the past few weeks out of three months. Reaching down as she laced her fingers with his hand as it seemed everyone in this town assumed they were dating or on really good friend terms.

"Tony, you have the right to know this. Remember the last few weeks we really go out? Well you know about my up bringing so I had to step back to figure out if I was seeing you to strike back at my family or if I really liked you." She spoke softly with her turning on her side to look at him with soft eye. Her free hand reached over cupping his cheek. "I know I have feelings for you but I don't know if its love or my heart is still working towards that point. Leaning close to him as she kissed his lips gently. "Make sense? I mean I would think you'd be happy I took time to figure out my feelings for you if they were true or you'd be in the fuck buddy area." Laughing softly as she moved leaning up against his ear. "Now Wolf boy....I'm dying to know how a wolf's cock feels inside of my wet, tight pussy. FYI, I'm on birth control."

Tony smiled at her and kissed her gently. "I understand babe....." He whispered softly. He kissed her neck and rolled over so he was on top of her. "Mmm does the naughty teacher want a nice big wolf cock in her tight wet pussy? I think I should make you beg for it." He grinned teasing her with his cock rubbing it against her wet, moist folds of her pussy, gently teasing her lips but not pushing it in just yet. He just smirked at her then grabbing her hips he shoved his hard cock into her wet pussy. "Mmmm you're so tight and wet....." He moaned into her ear. "So, is it everything you were hoping for?" He smiled lustfully at her wiggling his hard cock inside of her but not fucking her just yet. He had his cock buried deep inside of her pussy but he wanted to get a rise out of her so he would hold off on thrusting hard and deeper into her. He was going to give her the best orgasm of her life but he didn't want to rush it, no, he wanted her to work for it so to speak. He had strong feelings for her and he hoped within time she would fall in love with him as well. Sammy needed a mother figure in his life and Tony wanted that to be Lilian.

While he rolled her over to where she was under him she moaned softly at his teasing but yelped into his shoulder to keep herself quiet. He was so large it felt like he ripped her in half. Trembling under him while he wiggled that large fat cock inside her. "Honestly..." she pulled her mouth free from his shoulder as tears rolled down her cheeks. Female wolves were built for his type of sex but she wasn't.

"I often wondered about it." She smiled as she reached up wiping the ears from the corner of her eyes but ran her fingers through his fur to bring him down to kiss him.

He smiled and kissed her back lovingly and thrust deep into her pussy moaning at how tight it felt. "Mmm baby, I wanna be your wolf....." He whispered as he kissed her neck and fucked her deeper thrusting harder and faster now. He wanted to have her howling like a wolf, begging, pleading for more and more. He was going to end up tying his knot in her one of these days and it would probably be a few days from them when it would happen. "Mmm ohh god your cunt is so tight babe, it's squeezing my cock so tight....." Tony groaned. He was in pain from how hard he was and how tight of a grip she had on his cock. He would end up flooding her if he came inside of her pussy, however he tried his best to hold back and get her off first.

Lillian nearly cried out as he picked up speed and force that nearly had his bed slamming into the wall. "Oh fuck me my wolf..." She groaned under him as her feet bounced in the air by the force he drilled deep inside her. It felt like he had a goal of entering her womb to flood her.

Going without made her sensitive but she held back which failed. A soft cry left her lips as she grabbed the headboard of his bed while her heels dug into his lower back. Her body tensed as clear fluid shot out of her hitting the base of his cock and flood down between her butt cheeks to create a puddle under her hips. Whimpering softly as she imagined if she was a wolf her ears would be back and in a submissive manner to show he was free to fuck her as long as he wanted.

He kept thrusting into her as she came. "Mmm you're mine baby." He moaned and kissed her lips as he fucked her harder finally breaking through to her cervix and flooding her. "Ohhh yes!!!" He cried out as he filled her womb with his thick hot seed. He was intent on getting her pregnant, tying her to him for the rest of her life. "Mmmm how's that feel baby?" He smiled as he kept filling her and thrusting into her at the same time. He kissed her neck and whispered in her ear. "Mmm you loved it now? Just wait til you got my cock up your butt." He whispered softly and smiled looking into her eyes with pure love and lust for her. He felt her cumming and it made him more excited.

When he slammed into her she yelped which was louder than she intend. Realizing how loud she was she covered her mouth with her hand as her breasts bounced under him while he continued to release deep inside her making her cum once more. Removing her hand as he kissed her made her moan softly. Panting and covered in sweat as she imagined she made a mess on his bed.

"Darling...I love it but next time when you go for my ass I do have toys to help you out." Winking up at him knowing he was pent up with sexual energy but this rump in the bed made her forgot about Rick's date Saturday. "How about from now on we have sex at my place. You can spare your scent all over it. But right now I need to get home and get to bed. I got work in the morning."

He kissed her lovingly. "Mmm okay baby......have a good night honey and thank you for a lovely evening....." He pulled out of her and kissed her lovingly. "I love you......" He said softly. He did love her, he was sure of it. He sat up in bed and got his clothes back on then helped her find her panties and other articles of clothing. "So, howabout Saturday?" He smiled. Figuring he could give her one night off to rest. "I'll give it good to your ass then." He said softly with a smile. He of course had no idea about her date with Rick, even she had forgotten about it in the midst of all this.

Getting dressed with his help but she didn't pull her heels back on. Her legs were trembling by now as she leaned into his chest to return his kiss. Hell, she looked like she was drunk with her unable to walk straight. When he told her he loved her she kissed him passionately with her tongue running along his wolf tongue.

"Alright, come by later on that night." Smiling as she turned to unlock his door then left as she pulled her coat on as snow was falling already. Once Friday morning came around she looked like nothing happened. Though if Tony got primal on her she wouldn't complain since she liked to bite and claw at men. Later on with Saturday she was in a nice bar waiting for Rick to show up while she drank a glass of white wine.

Tony got ready for his date with Lilian that night, Unaware that things would change between them, for the better in fact. Rick met her at the bar and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Sory to keep you waiting, dear" He said softly. He bought her another drink and after awhile of talking he leaned over and kissed her neck before whispering softly in her ear. "Got somewhere we can go?" He smiled and rubbed her thigh gently in a seductive manner. Oh he was going to give her one hell of a fucking that was for sure. Unaware that she had also made plans with Tony that same night.

It seemed he was trying to get her drunk but he got her tipsy. "Yeah, my place." Giggling as she lead him out of the bar and to her apartment complex. She had to lean on Rick all the way up but as she unlocked her door she stumbled inside but grabbed on Rick to keep herself from falling.

Laughing as she fell back on the leather couch still thinking she and Tony weren't exclusive so she could fuck whoever she pleased. "Shut the door." Smirking as when he did she reached up and grabbed his hand. Getting to her feet as she kissed and bit his neck. At this point she was ignoring the fact he's a married man.

Rick grinned and kissed her back grabbing her ass he spanked her and smirked at her. "Mmm so you want my big wolf cock?" He winked and licked her neck lustfully. "Mmm you taste great....." He said softly taking in her scent. However, neiter of them expected Tony to walk in on them in the act and his reaction when he'd find them in bed together. "Mmmm you are quite lovely, Lillian......" He smiled and spanked her ass again grabbin it with his paws. He wanted to drill her and drill her good with his hard meat.

Tony was already nearly done getting freshened up. Once he was done he left the money for the baby sitter and left to head to Lillian's apartment.

Lillian growled as she pulled Rick to her bedroom as she unbuttoned her blouse then slipped out of her jeans. "You want this tight pussy?" She turned her back to him and wiggled her ass to him to tease Rick. Basically she wore her blouse, bra and a thong and that was it as she climbed back on the bed, legs open. "Come on wolfie...." Winking at him as she ran her finger tips over the thin clothed thong letting the juices leave a mark in her thong.

He smirked and pulled her thong off her, nearly ripping it off her. He grinned and got between her legs. He kissed her lips and shoved his cock into her pussy. "Mmmm you are tight, mmmm how's my big wolf cock feel babe?" He moaned and smirked at her as he fucked her deeper. He kissed her neck then lips. "Mmm......cum for me baby......" He smirked and rammed his hard cock into her harder. He wanted her to scream in pleasure. Tony had just reached her front door and knocked on it a few times. "Lilly?" He called out as Rick moaned and fucked her harder unaware his friend would be walking in on them soon enough.

Lillian gasped at the feeling of Rick entering her. He must have unzipped his pants while she was undressing. Panting and crying out as she didn't hear Tony knocking at the door.

"Fuck Rick...." She reached up running her nails through his fur but flipped him over to where she was sitting on top of him. Loving the fact she was fucking a wolf. Raising up and down as she rode his cock as hard and fast as she could. The door to her bedroom was open to their left side. Lillian decided to strip the rest of her clothes off as her breasts jiggled to her bouncing on his hard cock. So when Tony entered he would get a full view.

Tony walked in after a few more knocks and heard the moans coming from her room. He swallowed and went to look and see what was going on. He stopped in his tracks when he caught a full view of her bouncing tits as she rode none other than his best friend Rick. "I....I'll um.....come back later...." Tony said in disbelief that the woman he was giving his heart to was being fucked by his best friend. True they shared everything but he never thought this would happen. "Hey Tony, don't leave man, we can fuck her together." He smiled at his friend and came inside of her then turned her in such a way that her perky ass was arched outward. Rick spread her cheeks for her. "Here man, haven't used this hole yet, why don't you give it a try?" Rick smiled. Tony stepped forward and sighed. "Uhh yeah alright...." Tony got his pants unzipped and got into position. He rubbed his cock against her ass. He was going to ease it in but he wanted to let her know she hurt him by sleeping with Rick. He grabbed her hips and shoved his cock hard into her butt. Leaning over to her he turned her head and kissed her lips. "Mmm did you forget we had a date tonight?" He said softly. He thrust harder into her tight ass. "Mmm your butt was definitely worth the wait." He smiled. Rick grinned and thrust into her pussy deeper. "Mmm yeah she's quite the fuck......so howabout it Tone? wanna share this naughty minx?" He smirked. Tony grinned and kissed Lillian on her lips. "Mm that settles it then, you belong to two wolves now baby, you're going to be our naughty sex slave." Tony smirked and fucked her ass harder. "How does my big cock feel in your butt?" He whispered to her then kissed her neck. Rick came inside of her pussy hard as Tony rammed his cock into her ass wanting to cause just a bit of pain.

Back
Top Bottom