Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Triangle Romance (Smokey and I)

Lillian groaned as she cummed over Rick's cock but she wasn't squirting for him. She saw Tony but she couldn't say anything as she felt like a deer in headlights. All the wine seemed to have worked through her system.

"Tony....I-" Rick forced her down into his chest to have her present her hips to Tony. Blushing knowing what Tony really wanted. When he rammed himself hard into her ass she did scream out in pain. He didn't have any lube on his cock so this was painful for her. Whimpering as tears rolled down her cheeks as she pushed herself up off of Rick's clothed chest. While the two men fucked her she returned Tony's kiss.

"It hurts like hell..." She admitted to Tony but closed her eyes as she nuzzled against his cheek. "Rick asked me out for drinks Thursday and one thing lead to another." That was honest since the intention was just drinks. Lillian shuddered as Rick came a second time in her pussy while Tony worked her ass over. The pain had sobered her up quickly.

He thrust into her ass more. "Mmm well that's fine, but you belong to me." He said softly. He thrust into her butt more. Rick nodded. "Yes, you are Tony's, this only happens again if he gives permission....." He said softly to her kissing her lips. Tony nodded and fucked her ass more. "You're going to love taking it up the butt baby....." He smiled and came in her ass, his hot load pouring into her tight ass wich acted as a good lubricant for her. He kept thrusting and turned her head and their eyes locked together. He kissed her then said softly. "I need to know, do you love me?" He asked softly. He wanted her to say yes, he was willing to hear the other though but he made it damn clear she would be his property one way or another. She would be Tony's woman, lover, and Rick's mistress on the side.

These men handled her rough and in a way she liked it. Though she bit Rick's lower lip when he kissed her since she was Tony he needed to set the rules for Rick. The moment Tony cummed into her ass she tensed up to cum over Rick's cock. "I do love you Tony...." She moaned to him as the men were hitting the right spots but the way she was positioned she wasn't going to squirt for Rick no matter how hard he tried.

"Tony..." She winced as her body was building for the third orgasm. "After all of this you need to set some rules for Rick and what he's allowed to do. Also.." She winced as she felt his knot threatening her ass. "I won't go to your homes to fuck you. You need it then come here where we can't be disturbed."

He thrust harder into her butt and his knot tied. RIck moaned. "You're right....Rick, pull out of my lady. I want to be the first to impregnate her." Rick nodded. "Sure...." He pulled out of her. "Can she suck my cock?" He asked looking at his friend. "Yes....suck him off Lilly." He said softly. He thrust harder into her butt. "Mmm i'm tied in your ass now baby, you're gonna have me in your butt til I untie." He grinned. Rick smirked. "I'd say Tony enjoys your ass, you do got quite a lovely butt...." He smirked. Rick kissed her forehead then let her get to sucking him off.

Lillian yelped in pain as he rammed his knot into her ass nearly making her fall onto Rick's chest. Though when she heard Tony wanted to impregnate her she couldn't say anything. "WHAT?" She asked as Rick moved to get himself loose which was a challenge. Shaking her head to Rick's request.

"I'm not going to be the only one naked here." Smirking at him as Tony rocked against her ass to keep her moaning softly. She wasn't going to suck Rick's cock until he was naked. Hell there was bit of a mess on his jeans from him keeping them on while she rode him.

Rick got naked and tossed his dirty jeans to the side. He grinned and stroked his hard cock in front of her. "Mmm suck on it good baby." He smiled. TOny grinned. "Suck him good honey......you're going to be well taken care of by your two big horny wolves." Tony whispered. He kissed her neck and then let her lower her head to suck on his friend's meat. Tony just kept thrusting into her butt. "Mm babe your butt is so tight, it feels so damn good...." Tony moaned. Although his knot was tied deep her ass, it was still throbbing and she was very tight, her ass was hotter than an oven and it set his cock on fire wanting to release inside her again he kept his thrusting into her. Rick smirked and looked down at her. "How does it feel having Tony in your ass like that? you feel like a naughty teacher?" Rick smirked. He couldn't resist his teasing. Tony just focused on hammering her ass. "Mmm babe you're coming home with me tonight, you're not going to be walking for days." He smirked.

While Rick got into position it seemed the pair made sure she couldn't object to him taking her home while Rick slipped his cock into her waiting mouth. Sucking on his cock as she could taste her own juices on his cock. Reaching up she ran her hand through Rick's fur on his chest but brought that hand down to cup his balls while Tony throbbed in her ass. Smirking as she rocked her hips back feeling his balls swinging back and forth against her soaked pussy. Though she wondered what Rick's wife will say when he returned home and he smelled of sex.

Rick moaned and enjoyed the blowjob. "Mm that's a good naughty girl, suck that big wolf cock." He smirked. Tony laughed and thrust deeper into her butt til he couldn't fit anymore inside of her and came inside his balls slapping her pussy in rhythm. "Mmm you feel nice and full honey? suck Rick good, he's gotta leave soon before his wife finds out." He grins. Rick nodded. "Yeah....." He sighed. Tony would have her all to himself in no time but he had a plan when it was just him and her, he was going to make sure his knot was tied in her cunt. However, Tony was having the time of his life, owning, dominating and claiming the asshole of his lover.

While Tony slammed into her it forced her back and forth over Rick's cock. Moaning as she reached up grasping his cock an moved her head back and forth as fast as she could. Looking up at Rick as her brown hair covered her face but her emerald green eyes locked on Rick's eyes. Her tongue rubbed the tip of Rick's wolf cock to make him cum faster.

"Mmm she's a good cock sucker..." Rick smirked. "Better than my wife...." He added. Tony slammed into her ass more. "Mmm yeah she's good at that, she's a good woman, all around." He said softly spanking her ass "Right my naughty slave?" He whispered in her ear. He enjoyed fucking her like this and he did love her and want a family together he knew he'd be able to have it too. Rick moaned and finally couldn't hold his load anymore and exploded cumming down her throat and all over her face giving her quite a nice facial. "Ohh god yeah....." He moaned. "It's been a long time since I've had such a good blowjob....." He smiled at Lillian. Tony smirked at that and came in his lover's butt once again. "Mm how's your ass feel honey? Nice and full? He smirked. The two wolves shared a laugh and Rick got up slowly. "May I take a shower, kitten?" He smiled. He had to get washed off so he didn't smell like kinky sex when he went home.

Lillian swallowed what she could but the rest was sprayed onto her face and some in her hair. "Its on the left." She basically gave him permission to grab a shower. Though with her top half free she looked to Tony. "I feel like I'm going to explode." Smiling a she reached back grabbing his hand to laced her fingers. She lost count on how many loads were in her slender form. She could ask him if he intended to get her knocked up or what. At this point she assumed he told Rick so he'd leave her pussy alone. Hell, she told Tony she was on Birth Control.

He smiled and kissed her neck. "I love you.....more than anything else in the world, the only other person that is important to me, is Sammy....." He said softly. He held her tight and lifted her up so she was sitting in his lap his cock still in her ass. He grabbed and caressed her breasts gently. "Once Rick is gone, if my knot unties, shower for two, and you're going to have my baby....." He kissed her gently and whispered. "Just so you know, if a wolf's knot ties in your pussy, birth control does not work." He smiled.

Lillian groaned as he helped her move around to where she was sitting in his lap. "Tony, are you sure you want me pregnant?" She was concerned about this desire of his. "I'm willing to make love to you and just fuck Rick but I'm having mixed feelings about becoming pregnant now." She opened up to him as she had alerted Tony she doesn't open up to just anyone.

"Since we're on the topic...What if Rick gets me pregnant instead of you? What is going to happen there? Are you going to run away and leave me like your wife did to you?" By now she was scared that if she did become pregnant neither Tony or Rick will be there for support, she'd be alone.

Tony shook his head and kissed her neck. "Mm no baby.....if you get pregnant with Rick's baby or babies, then you'll have some of mine as well. Rick is a good father, he will raise his children, and I will raise mine. We will be fine." He said softly. He kissed her neck and held her tight in his arms as he thrust into her butt gently. "I won't be leaving you, ever......you are my woman and my heart is yours." He said softly. He looked into her eyes with sincerity. He did love her and he wanted her to know she had him for the rest of her life. "If I have to, I'll put a ring on your finger to prove it." He said softly.

Smiling as she kissed him softly. "I am guessing if I told you I wasn't ready to become pregnant...You're going to try to make me pregnant tonight?" She leaned back into his chest wishing she had a choice in this matter. Closing her eyes as she tilted her head back onto his shoulder. "I believe you won't run away if I did end up pregnant."

He kissed her neck. "Mmm I won't run, you're stuck with me, you belong to a Wolf now my love, we are very, very territorial over what is ours, and you are mine." He smiled and kissed her lovingly. He thrust into her ass deeper and came, just as he did, his knot had deflated. He slipped out of her butt. "Mmm so how was your first of many, ass fuckings?" He smiled. "Did my naughty minx enjoy having her man in her butt?" He smirked. He wanted her to love everything he did to her. He lifted her off his lap and laid her down, his cum rushing from her ass onto the sheets.

She winced as she felt him cumming in her ass the final time. "It hurt like hell." Smirking but as he slipped out of her she laid on her side as his semen ran down from her ass and pussy. Yes, she was sore from the moment he thrusted in her ass. "You know I got lube in my bed side table. Next time...use that and don't punish me for being drunk." She still felt bad for jumping Rick and he saw her riding his friend.

Reaching back she rubbed her lower back as she was in a rough position. "I do need a shower atleast. I'm surprised you didn't mark me with your cum. ou know pull out and let your semen coat my body."

"Mmm well I wasn't going to go so rough but hwen I saw you riding Rick, well it was my way of punishing you." He smirked. He kissed her neck and held her tight in his arms his cock rubbing her pussy. "I promise next time I'll be gentle honey. I love you." He said softly. He kised her breasts and sucked on them gently enjoying her hard nipples. Rick came back out of the bathroom and smiled. "Well thank you again kitten, Tony, see you later man, don't break her too badly." He smirked then went over and gave Lilly a loving kiss. "Mmm good night my kitten." He said softly. He left and it was just Tony and Lillian left alone. He smiled at her and then slipped his hard cock into her pussy. "I think I want you pregnant my love." He smirked.

He had twisted her around so he could kiss her nipples. While Rick kissed her she smiled but jumped when Tony shoved his cock right into her pussy.

"Well, we never discussed of being exclusive." She pointed out but managed to get herself up off of his cock. Sore as she walked away to grab a shower. She had leaned over to get the water going then she pulled the curtains already knowing he was going to follow and try his best to knock her up tonight.

Tony got up and joined her in the shower. He stepped behind her and held her in his arms. "Mmm you're right, but we are exclusive as of tonight my dear, the only other man who can fuck you is Rick, other than that, you are my woman." He smiled and kissed her neck. He washed her breasts gently and pushed his cock into her pussy from behind. "Mmmm got it?" He whispered in her ear sucking on her earlobe gently getting it soaked with his saliva. He was going to get her pregnant by the end of the weekend if not tonight. He enjoyed the hot wet moist folds of her pussy and how tight she wa despite having two big wolf cocks fuck that hole within 3 days time.

Leaning into his chest as he soaped her breasts with a lavender soap. Though moaned as he shoved his cock right into her pussy. "I understand but let me know you gave him permission. I don't want to be fucking him and find out he didn't ask you." She pointed out that she needed to be alerted when Rick was to mount her.

She wasn't surprised by her pussy being tight for having two men fucking her. With Tony's cock deep inside her she leaned forward while water beating against her back. There was a moment she grabbed a chance to wash her face to get it free of cum.

He smiled and nodded. "You got it honey." He said softly. He thrust into her gently and held her hips tight. "I'm one lucky wolf..." He said softly. He leaned over and began to massage her breasts again as his cock was massaged by her tight pussy. He gave her ass a healthy spank and kept thrusting into her gently. "So honey, how many babies do you want to have with me?" He smiled. He was teasing her of course but he felt just like seeing if she had a set number in her head. One thing they would have to do is explain to Sammy that Tony and Lillian were now a couple.

With him moving back and forth made her moan. Her hips rocked and rolled to his moving hips. The water rolled off her back and over her hips while he held her so tightly that she felt his nails digging in. Her hands were out against the wall while thinking about his question.

"I..I don't have a set number. I just know I don't want to overwhelmed." She looked over her shoulder while he reached down to grope her large breasts. True, they will have to tell Sammy his father was dating his teacher now. Though if she ended up pregnant then Tony will have to explain that to his son.

He moaned and thrust into her more. He kissed her neck. "We'll be fine baby, i promise." He said softly. He had the means of supporting her and another child. He thought about the idea of her getting pregnant with his cubs and it made him smile. "And we'll tell Sammy that we're very good friends who love each other and if things go well that you will eventuall be his mommy." He smiled happily his tail wagged behind him as he thrust into her and came inside of her pussy for the first time that night but it surely wasn't the last.

It seemed Tony was hyper sensitive tonight as he cummed quickly into her pussy. "I hope you're going to allow me to hit an orgasm tonight." She was serious as she thought he had plenty of semen on reserves from being a single parent. Though so did Rick and from what she heard from Rachel her father and mother been fighting lately.

"Feel free to nip or dig your claws into me. I love to bite and claw men." She smiled as she turned her head to catch his lips.

Back
Top Bottom