Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Triangle Romance (Smokey and I)

"Mmm...." He moaned into the kiss and did just as she suggested. He grabbed her large breasts and clawed at them, digging his claws into her perky tits. "Mmm how's that?" He smirked and thrust hard into her pussy. He was going to get her to orgasm alright even if he had to fuck her all night like this. He squeezed her breasts hard enough to practically make her bleed. However, he wasn't looking to cause her harm. He wanted her to get off just as she helped him get off every time. Tony pushed against her gently til she was pressed against his hands, him and the wall. He slowly thrust deeper into her pussy. "You're becoming pregnant tonight my darling." He whispered in her ear. He was determined to tie his knot in her cunt and give her his cub or cubs. Tony kissed her neck not wanting to remove his claws from her tits. "Kiss me." He whispered in her ear as his cock pumped deeper into her wet sex. Tony hadn't fucked a woman like this in years and to say he was enjoying it was a serious understatement. He never wanted this to end in fact.

"Grab the hips, Wolf boy." Smirking as she grabbed his hands off her breasts as blood rose to the surface. Having his hands on her hips. "I love it when you grab my hips." She informed him as she reached up pulling his head down as she kissing him. While he rode her ass she rocked and rolled her hips. Her lips parted as she began to pant. Her hand on the wall clawed into the slick wall.

"Tony....." She whimpered softly as she was so close. With his balls swinging with soft taps to her swollen clit had her cumming over him. Her pussy wrapped tightly around his cock but the more he plowed into her the orgasm transformed into a squirting orgasm.

Tony moaned and did as she asked grabbing her hips so he had better leverage over her. He really began to pound her pussy hard and deep. "Mmm baby no one will ever fuck you ever again. You are my woman." He whispered into her ear. He kissed her neck and fucked her harder focusing on making her squirt all over the wall. He reached down with one hand and pinched her swollen clit, the hard throbbing bean was twitching wildly. He whispered in her ear. "You gonna squirt for daddy?" He licked down her neck slowly, taking in her sweet taste. Tony was definitely a territorial wolf and he was marking his property. "How would you feel about having a permanent mark of ownership on your body to indicate you belong to me?" He whispered softly in her ear kissin down her neck.

"Rather you didn't mark me right now." She admitted to him but she was suddenly squirting over his heavy balls while the shower rained hot water down her back. The more he fucked her the weaker she got. Panting as she tilted her head back while she closes her eyes. Her pussy was getting sore at this point as she wondered when he was going to unleash his load.

Tony moaned and thrust harder into her finally exploding inside of her. "Mmm...." He felt his knot begin to fully tie inside of her and the more cum poured from his cock, the hotter her pussy felt. He smiled and kissed her neck. "Mmm you're going to be pregnant by the time my load is done my love." He whispered in her ear. Tony rubbed her belly gently as if to symbolically be rubbing her pregnant belly. Tony whispered in her ear. "Mmm how's it feel having my hot seed pour into your womb?" Tony smiled. He had already broken through her cervix and now all of his hot fertile seed was being dumped into her fertile womb. "You're going to be having my baby, you sure I can't just mark you now baby? Don't you love me?" He whispered in her ear then kissed her neck gently, grazing his fangs across it slowly.

The moment he got his knot inside her she cried out in pain. Gasping as she hung her head while he kept himself tied to her. "You mark me now and you won't get your balls back." She was being serious about this. "Don't pull that game with 'Don't you love me' crap either." She been through that before and regretted on having sex with a jerk without a condom. She had her first pregnancy scare in high school but lucky for her she wasn't pregnant.

"I'm serious don't mark me." She told him in a clear and stern manner. She didn't need to get marked because it felt like he didn't trust her. Well he did catch her fucking his best friend but she was bit drunk. "Tony, you don't trust me do you?" She pulled her hips but groaned in discomfort.

Tony thrust into her and kissed her neck. "Of course I trust you honey." He said softly. He kissed her neck gently. "I won't mark you yet, but I do trust you baby...." He thrust into her harder and moaned as his balls slipped into her completely. He was entirely inside of her and she would have his baby growing in her womb when he pulled out or was able to. He turned her head. "Look at me honey.....I love you and I trust you completely....." He kissed her lips and held her in his arms. "You're going to be having our baby......and you will be my wife someday." He said softly. He figured he'd wait til she was no longer Sammy's teacher before marrying her.

She felt odd at the thought of becoming pregnant with no ring and just a promise made her uneasy. Returning his kiss as she nuzzled against his muzzle.

"That's all I wanted to hear. That you trust me not to run around on you. Yes I was drunk with Rick and I'm sorry about that." She reached up as she ran her fingers over his ears then through his fur. "You never told me what excites you. Other than sex."

He smiled kissing her gently. "Having a woman to come home to every night.......making a life with her....." He said softly. He held her in his arms and kissed her neck. "Knowing she's satisfied and that I'm the only wolf she needs in her life......" He said softly. He didn't mind letting Rick get his rocks off with her but he wanted to know it was his cock and only his cock she craved all the time. He looked into her eyes and smiled. "I also like going skiing and the like, the rush of the cool air as you're rushing down those slopes." He explained. "What about you baby? what excites you? other than a nice big wolf cock." He had o tease her a bit.

Giggling as he teased her about the sex. "Lets see a good dance, listening to opera or a vocalist who knows how to use their voice, cooking and playing my violin. When I play I tend to get lost in the music."

At this point she realized he had been trying to get her to move in with him before or did she hear that wrong? Well this was the first time she got to live alone. "Don't forget you were going to teach me how to ski later on." She could still feel his large cock still buried within her tight pussy. "I don't think I'll become loose no matter what you do."

He smiled at that and kept thrusting into her. "Mmm that's good baby..." He kissed her lips. "Yes I know, I promised to teach you to ski...." He kissed her lips and then whispered in her ear. "Will you move in with me and Sammy?" He said softly in her ear sucking on her ealobe gently. He wanted her to go to bed with him every night and wake up together every morning. He did trust her, that wasn't the issue, the issue was after a night liek tonight Tony would find it difficult to sleep alone without her body molded against his.

Thinking about the offer carefully but she looked up at him. "What are you going to tell Sammy if he sees me walking out of your room every night?" No man had asked her to move in with them before. "I'll move in though when this lease it up which will be in November. I never lived on my own so I wanted to experience it atleast." Shortly the hot water was ice cold but she turned the water off and she stayed there.

When she felt some wiggle room she pulled herself free. Not a drop of semen left her voids but she was hurting. Grabbing a towel she dried herself off then handed him a clean towel. "We got a few weeks left for you to explain to Sammy whats going on."

He nodded and dried off. "I will, don't worry baby." He kissed her lips and smiled at her caressing the side of her cheek. "I'll spend the night if you'd like, Sammy is at Rick's house, his wife was watching the kids tonight told her i'd probably be by early tomorrow to pick him up." He said softly."So if you want your wolf for the rest of the evening, you have him, but if you want me to go then I will." He said softly. Tony really wanted to sleep with her that night, holding her in his arms like he would after they moved in together. He wanted her to feel what it was like to have your man sleep beside you and hold you protectively throughout the night.

Giving him a playful thoughtful look though smiled in the end. "I imagine Sammy is having fun with the sleep over. Who says his father can't have a sleep over of his own?" Laughing softly as she pointed to her bedroom. "I just need to change the sheets. I imagine its messy with semen stains." Walking away from him to lock her door though it did hit her. "Hon...If you're letting Rick fuck me and I'm at your place...How is that going to work out?" She walked back as she tossed her towel aside then went to strip her bed but tossed him fresh sheets, showing she'd enjoy the help.

Tony walked into the bedroom behind her and helped her change he sheets. "Well babe, Rick works nights quite often, or has to do overnights so when he wants to fuck ya, he can use that as an excuse to come here and have fun with you. That being said, One requirement is that it'd be a threesome, and Rick uses the hole I tell him to." He said softly. When the bed sheets were changed Tony sat down and patted the bed beside him. "You'll have me all the time and Rick well, whenever he needs to get his rocks off.....poor guy has a wife who's cheated on him so many times, he'd love to find someone better but he's staying with her for Rachel's sake." He said softly. He leaned over and kissed her neck. "So don't worry, it'll work just as it worked tonight, except it'd be at our place." He said softly. He kissed her lips and laid her down on the bed rolling on top of her he kissed her lovingly and looked into her eyes. "However, with Rick and his busy schedule, he'd be fucking you few and far between I would imagine." Tony said truthfully. "Besides, he can't let his wife find out so it would have to be a once in awhile thing....." Tony explained. "The most I would say he could get regularly is maybe a blowjob from you since it's quick and more discrete...." Tony was thinkng really hard about this. He didn't mind sharing his lover with his best friend but part of him wanted her to himself even though she would be faithful to Tony and only fuck Rick when he gave permission but Rick had done so much for Tony, this was his way of repaying his friend, letting him fuck his lover and soon to be wife whenever he asked.

While he laid down another rule of what Rick's position was and what it was suppose to be. A threesome if Rick wanting some action. While laying under Tony on the fresh sheets and blankets she noticed he wanted this arrangement to work out. Closing her eyes as he kissed her neck. "You know we don't fuck we show our love for eachother. But I do like to have things being passionate." Opening her eyes as she looked up at him. Lillian ran her hands over his furry chest.

"I hate to see good men taken advantage of...Unless its by me and in the bed then I'm happy." Laughing softly as she didn't notice his claws had scratched her breasts. "You know when I do move in you know your house is going to have a woman's touch to it right?"

He kissed her neck again. "Mm I know baby, I want this to work for us, if I lost you I don't know what i'd do, I'd honestly probably just give up on love all together....." He said softly. He was serious about that. She was the woman he wanted most. When she said his house would have a woman's touch to it, he smiled. "Yeah, and I'm looking forward to that." He kissed her lips. "But it won't be my house anymore, it'll be our house." He said softly. He smiled at her and when he saw he had scratched her breasts earlier he leaned his head down and gently began to lick at her scratched breasts gently.

Lillian bit her lower lip as he licked her breasts. "Well....It won't be ours unless you ask me to marry you. And don't you dare give up on love!" She swatted his shoulder in a playful manner. Once he was done cleaning her breasts she relaxed under him though turned her head when she yawned.

"You boys worn my ass out....Well you did." She didn't know he planned on asking her hand in marriage yet. But she pulled the blanket over them then nudged him off to where he laid beside her. When he laid down she curled up to him with her laying against his chest. Kissing his chest as she slowly fell to sleep. His fur against her skin felt wonderful to her.

Tony held her close to his furry body and gently rubbed her ass he closed his eyes and kept massaging her sore butt. He kissed her forehead and whispered "I love you." Before falling asleep. Tony decided that come Monday after school he'd pick up Sammy and have Lillian follow him to a jewelry store. He was going to have her pick out the engagement ring and wedding band she wanted. He was going to propose to her that Saturday. He really did want her to be his wife and he wasn't going to give up on that til she was.

When morning came she was still asleep in his arms but her back was against his chest. The bright light shined through her curtains making her stir. Slowly she opened her eyes and looked over her shoulder seeing Tony sound asleep. The way he held her only suggested to her that he was afraid she'd disappear from his life.

Smiling softly as she managed to crawl out of his arms and got dressed in yoga pants and a sports bra. Walking out to the living room she turned the TV on with a yoga DVD inside the player. When she started dating Tony she began yoga to limber up her body for what he would throw at her. She wasn't prepared of for last night. Her head throbbed as she grabbed some aspirin before getting started. Lillian stretched her arms out sideways as she slowly twisted her back until she got to the point she was relaxed. Then she sat down with he legs open wide as possible and she moved leaning over one leg then the other until she was on her knees raising her hips into the air to stretch the back of her thighs.

Eventually Tony didn't feel her presence there and he woke up slowly. He slowly opened his eyes still laying in bed. He had a slight headache himself, which was strange, wasn't sex supposed to help cure headaches? He sat up in bed slowly and stretched out when he finally got up to his feet. Tony walked out into the living room and saw his lover doing yoga. A smile on his lips. "Ahh so this is how you remain so tight for me." He said softy. He didn't bother disturbing her but part of him had a good mind to grab her hips and give it to her while she was bent over like that. He sat on a nearby chair and watched her. "So, how long have you been doing yoga, baby?" He asked smiling warmly at her. He had no idea she had only started it after dating him but it would be something he'd enjoy and eventually they could make a naughty sex game out of if she wanted to do so. Tony was ready for a cup of coffee but he didn't get up to make one. He'd wait for her to do so, they could at least have breakfast before he'd have to go pick up Sammy.

Like Tony she was territorial over her domain so she preferred he didn't go snooping around for things. "About a month of us dating. You were making hints of wanting to be sexual. Also Yoga is a good way to keep fit and limber." Once her 30 minutes were up she went to the kitchen to fix some coffee for them while she mixed up pancake batter then began to pour it out on the hot skillet.

Lillian had been known to multi task so she grabbed the plates while the coffee pot filled, the pancakes cooked and she pulled juice out in case he wanted it instead of coffee. In moments she walked to the small dinning room table with a plate of pancakes, coffee and juice.

Tony smiled at his love. "Oh baby you didn't have to go crazy." He smiled and when the plates were set he pulled her into his lap ad kissed her gently on her neck. "I'm one lucky wolf to have such a lovely woman." He said softly to her. He took a sip of his coffee, she already knew how he liked it which was pretty good, cream, 2 to 3 sugars. Nice and sweet, just like her. He looked into her eyes. "Babe, be honest with me, do you want to be my wife?" He said softly. He wanted to know if she had even entertained the idea of marriage. He had a good idea she wanted to be his wife but he wanted to make sure. He also wanted her to pick out her own ring so she'd be happy with it. He could guess what she wanted but he wanted to be 100% sure she loved the ring.

She was taken back by his question. "I'll be honest I had thought about it but...I don't want to rush right into City Hall and become...Ms. Black. I mean we're just starting to have sex and I don't know what living with you will be like." She pointed out as she got to her feet grabbing herself some juice but settled back in his lap.

"I mean if you were to propose to me and I'd say yes then it gives me the opportunity to move in with you. From there we can see if we can actually stand eachother and not tolerate one another." She basically told him she'd say yes to the marriage proposal but getting married right now was not in the plans.

He kissed her lips and smiled. "Okay baby. Well, you are going to be my wife someday. You're the one I want to grow old with." He said softly. He kissed her neck gently and rubbed his cold nose against it. He did love her more than anything other than Sammy that is. "What kind of ring do you like?" He smiled. "I want you to pick out your ring babe, so you're happy with it." He said softly. Money wasn't a problem, Tony would spend whatever he needed to on her, he just wanted to make sure his bride was happy. After breakfast, Tony helped clean up and then looked at the time. "I should go pick up Sammy..." He said softly. He kissed her lips and smiled. "Dinner tonight?" He suggested. Tony wanted to spend as much time with her as possible, and hopefully his plan by moving her in by next Saturday and hopefully he'll have his marriage proposal taken care of as well. He just had to explain it to Sammy first and that was the tricky part. How to tell your 7 year old his teacher is going to be his mommy.

Back
Top Bottom