Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Triangle Romance (Smokey and I)

vampire07

Pulsar
The first day of fall was cool in this mountain like town. When winter hits the snow would be thick enough for childhood memories to be formed and young adult to have fun in Igloos. Today the old k-5 teacher retired and this morning they welcomed a southern woman in this Private school.

Lillian Swain was an southern educated young human. She stood at 5`3 with a round perky buttocks that she worked hard to get. Hiding under her red blouse was her large 36 C breasts that lead down to her naturally tiny 24 inch waist. Lillian's long brown hair was wrapped up in a bun with Japanese hair sticks. Her emerald eyes sparkled seeing the mixed children respond with excitement and some volunteered to help at snack time. Now with the school day coming to an end one little tigeress grabbed her hand.

The little girl tiger seemed to be the runt of the class but Lillian walked out with those who were being picked up by their parents. For this private school they didn't allow buses. This was a school for those who were serious about their child's future. Lillian wore a black skirt and high heels while she stood with the children who waited for their parents. Women arrived picking up their children as some stayed to get to know Lillian. It was understandable that a parent wants to know who was teaching their children. Shortly it came down to two children.

Worried as she sat down with them at a picnic table. "Is it normal for your parents to be late?" She asked in a soft voice as they were working on their homework.

One little girl spoke up. "Mommy always works in the morning and Daddy goes at night so he'll be here soon."

The little boy didn't say much as it may seem he was still hurt by his mother not being there in his life. "My dad struggles to get off of work to get me...."

Lillian smiled softly as she leaned in whispering to the two cubs. "I'm more than happy to sit here with you until they arrive." That made the two smile softly knowing they had someone else to count on but both looked over to see their fathers driving up and shouted "DADDY!"

Tony was a taller anthro wolf around 5'8. He walked over to his son Sammy and smiled. "Hey kiddo." He said softly The other wolf anthro walked beside him and picked up his daughter putting her on his shoulders. "Hey Princess." He said to his daughter who proceeded to ruffle his hair on his head. Tony smiled at the young woman sitting there. "Hi, I'm Tony Meeks." He smiled warmly. "Thanks for keeping Sam company, this is my friend Rick Clements." He said softly. Rick extended his hand. "Pleasure to meet you. I hope my little angel was well behaved for her first day?" He said softly. The twow olves eyes locked for a minute when they realized just how beautiful and sexy their kids teacher was. Rick had been in a loveless marriage, his wife had cheated on him numerous times but he stayed for his daughter's sake. Tony on the other hand, was left to raise his son on hs own, the woman he thought loved him left him with the baby for another man. Neither had never really known true love but as best friends for 20 years they shared practically everything. Rick was a little shorter than Tony at five foot six, he was a bit more muscular than Tony and he was darker, a black wolf with slight white spots while Tony was a rare white wolf with a slight hint of gray that gave his fur a silver-y look.

Getting to her feet as the children freely told her their fathers were there. Taking their hands as she smiled softly to the wolves. "They were wonderful! They seemed to know well enough to use their time wisely. Perhaps that is normal for Private school students." She had a slight southern accent but if anyone paid attention they'd hear it.

"I'm Lillian Swain this is my first day teaching actually." She looked at the men separately as both looked strong and have a gentle side when it came to children. "Rachel, helped me learn everyone else's names."

"Daddy! She's been to Japan!" She hugged her father as her mother was a rabbit so she had her father's coat but her mother's form.

Lillian blushed as it seemed Rachel was interested about her travels. "They asked so I told them. I had though of doing a foreign lesson week. Like showing images or different countries and teach the basic languages. Something fun."

Rick smiled at Lilian. "Well that is nice. I'm glad they like you." He said smiling. However, Rick's wife was a real bitch and she hated him and made sure he knew it. He stayed with her for Rachel's sake but Rick was certain he'd never find true love. Tony smiled at his son and Sam tugged at his father's fur. "Papa, she's really nice. She taught me how to write my name in japanese!" He giggled. Tony smiled at the little wolf cub at his feet and picked him up putting him on his shoulders. "That's great pal." Tony smiled at Lilian. "Well, thank you for staying with them. Most teachers wouldn't care after the bell rings to go home...." Tony said softly. Rick nodded in agreement. "Hey, we're gonna head home now, gotta start dinner..." Rick said to his friend of 20 years. "Sure pal, catch you two later." He smiled. Tony looked into Lilian's eyes and felt a warmth he hadn't felt in a long time. "Well, thank you again....Ms. Swain." Tony said softly. He wanted to ask her out on a date but couldn't figure out how to word it without sounding like a creeper.

Lillian shrugged as they thanked her. "Not a problem. I like to make sure they stay safe." Smiling at Sam's excitement of learning something new. Perhaps this was way they hired a recent graduate from a university.

"It was nice meeting you two." While Rick turned to leave she looked over like she felt Tony's eyes were on her. Blushing as she had broken up with her college sweetheart when she realized she didn't want to be a southern woman forever. Also the whole religious lifestyle wasn't for her as she loved to go out in sexy clothing and dance with random men. Hell she hadn't had sex in a year; she refused to sleep with her boyfriend to distance herself.

Tony smiled when he finally decided to go for it. "Umm Ms. Swain, this may be a bit inapropriate but, would you like to go out for dinner or coffee sometime?" He smiled warmly his tail wagging behind him slightly in excitement hoping she'd say yes. Sammy looked up at his teacher with cute eyes as if to say "Please date my daddy." Tony was hoping for a good response but he was ready for disappointment since he had been 'let down easy' many times in the past.

Lillian turned around to face Tony when she heard his question. Though she couldn't help but to smile at Sam's plea. "Oh that's mean...Using a cute wolf cub against my heart." She looked to Tony still smiling but nodded to him. "How about dinner tonight? We can go for it right now and bring Sammy with us. I'm still new to this area." She said as she put her finger up to signal him to wait.

Moments of her being gone she returned with her coat and purse though when she returned she had pulled the wooden hair sticks free having her long brown hair falling to the middle of her back. Locks of her hair fell over her face giving her a come hither look.

He smiled at her suggestion. "That'd be fine." He smiled. Sammy clapped happily. "Yay!" he said excitedly. Tony just ruffled his son's ears back. "Easy little guy." He said softly. He picked him up again and carried him on his shoulders while walking with Lilian. "So, Lilian, how long have you been here? Not very long right? I know a really nice quiet restaurant, but it depends on what kind of food you're in the mood for tonight." He smiled at her warmly. Tony hadn't been on a date in a long time and even though it'd be informal, he'd probably take her out again but as a single father it was hard to have someone look after Sammy which is one reason why he was still single. Sammy tugged his father's fur. "Papa, I want chicken fingers and french fries." He said happily, his tail tapping against his father's shoulders slightly.

Lillian could hear Sam's request but she looked to Tony as she was 5`6 in heels but without she was 5`3. "I've been here for a week. I know the basics of where everything is but no good restaurants." She noticed Sam's tail. "He has the cutest tail! I guess he gets that from you." She felt herself blushing as this was new being taken out by a wolf anthro. This was like a sin in her family along with being the other woman or even getting involved with single fathers. So Tony and Rick were the ultimate magnet for Lillian.

Lillian got into her car to follow Tony to a quiet yet popular restaurant. Once inside it had a rustic cabin feel and she sat across from Tony. When she sat down she looked at his left hand seeing no wedding band. "So...No wedding band..." Her eyes locked on his amber eyes wondering what the situation was.

Tony sat down and Sammy sat between them coloring on a kid's menu. Tony just shook his head. "Nope, no wedding band, I'm a single father. Sammy's mother and I well, she left me with Sammy right after he was born. He wasn't even a month old. I got custody no problem and been raising him ever since." Tony explained. Sammy looked at Lilian cutely. "Daddy says lots of kids don't have mommy's or daddy's and that it's okay to only have 1 parent as long as you're loved." He smiled. Tony ruffled his son's ears playfully. Tony smiled at her. "So what about you? anyone special in your life?" He asked but was hopeful the answer would of course be no. The waiter came over and interrupted their conversation. "Hi, I'm Ben, I'll be your server tonight." The fo anthro smiled at Tony and his date. "What can I get you guys to drink?" Tony smiled. "Just a coke for me." He said softly. Sammy smiled at the waiter. "I'd like 7-up pleaaaase." He said smiling. Tony looked at Lilian. "If, you want to get a drink, please feel free....." Tony said softly letting her know she could get an alcoholic beverage if she wanted.

She was going to answer Tony's question when the waiter came by to get their orders.

"Sweet tea for me and a chicken strip salad with ranch." She looked back at Tony seeing he may not let that question go so easily since she opened up that topic. Once the orders were taken she licked her soft cupid bow lips. "I'm not seeing anyone actually. I broke up with my boyfriend about a few months ago but I feel like I've been single longer than that." She laughed softly as the waiter returned with their drinks.

"Though Sammy, you're right there is nothing wrong with having just a mommy or daddy. Just as long that parent takes care of you the best they could." To her she didn't like leaving Sammy out of things when he was invited atleast. "What is there to do around this town, Tony?"

Tony ordered a small appetizer for himself since he wasn't all that hungry from having a big lunch. When he heard she was single his tail wagged happily behind him. He smiled when she answered Sammy's statement and when asked what there was to do in this town Tony looked into her eyes and cleared his throat. "Well, there's a lot to do. What are your interests?" Tony asked curiously. He really wanted to get to know her. "Are you into the night life? there's a few night clubs...." He explained. Although Tony had stopped going to bars and clubs long ago having to be a full-time father and also support his son he had no time to mingle with other singles.

Lillian knew this was going to come up but she had to be careful since this Private school was high end and if the school caught her wearing such clothes then she may be on the street.

"I use to go to those night clubs but you know this school that their teachers must up hold an image or they are fired on the spot. The clothes I use to wear...Well isn't suited for cubs' eyes." She winked playfully to Tony as she didn't realize she was doing some flirting. Though it did feel good to relax with someone. "Lets see, I do love music as I play the violin, paint, photography, dancing, and some winter sports. I moved up here for the chance to combine marksmenship with skiing."

He smiled at her and winked back when she mentioned the clothes she used to wear weren't suited for cubs' eyes. "Well that's not a problem with me." He smiled and went on. "I enjoy skiing, I'd love to teach Sammy when he gets older. I may not be the best dancer but I do enjoy going dancing from time to time myself." Tony winked at her again enjoying the little flirting that was going on. "How long have you been playing the violin?" I'd love to play an instrument just don't have the time. I'd like to hear you play sometime if possible." Tony was already nearly smitten with his son's new teacher. She was pretty, sweet and had curves in all the right spots. For him, she seemed to be the ideal woman.

"I played since I was Sammy's age. It was the only good thing in my family. You see my family is from a religion that is against any sex outside of marriage or the outcomes." Her eyes darted to Sammy as she didn't want to say it out loud and have him think she'd resent the cub. "So I'm the black sheep of the family so to speak which is...wonderful!" Her cheeks were red as she admitted she loved being the black sheep.

"I don't know how to ski yet but I am hoping for a chance to learn. Perhaps you can teach me when the time is right." he looked up as their dinners appeared and her eyes went large seeing the dish was big. "Umm good thing I'm fine with leftovers." Laughing softly as she got a to go box in which she placed half in the white box.

Tony laughed softly. "Nothing wrong with black sheep, some black sheep are some of the prettiest." He said softly. They ate their meal and continued to talk til Tony realized it was getting late. He saw Sammy start to yawn. "I should probably get him home, in a bath and then bed......" Tony said softly. He got the check and paid it then looked at Lilian. "Would you like to come back to my place for some coffee? We can talk some more." He said softly. He didn't have any sexual intentions in mind but if that were to happen then he certainly wasn't going to stop them.

Lillian walked out with him seeing the full moon was out. The orange and yellow leaves were falling on the outer rims of the parkinglot. "I still have unpacking to do." She said as she turned looking at Tony seeing the tiny wolf in his arms. Leaning in as she kissed his cheek then whispered in his ear. "Next time find a babysitter for Sammy since I may be keeping you out late." Smiling as she turned walking away from Tony.

Waving goodbye as she drove off to her apartment complex. Once she got home she made her way inside and to get settled she stripped down to her lacy cheekie thong and her white laced bra. Ruffling her hair up with her moaning softly.

Tony smiled at the kiss and when she whispered to him he blushed. He knew where he stood now if that was any indication. He put Sammy in the backseat of the car and drove home. Putting the cub to bed since he was already asleep. He didn't want to wake him for a bath. He'd wake up early tomorrow and give him one then. Tony laid down in his room after stripping down to just his boxers. He sat there for a moment thinking of his son's teacher and what she would be like in bed. God it had been so long since he fucked anyone. He got up and took a hot shower to help ease these dirty thoughts he was having towards his son's teacher before he'd go to sleep.

For weeks she's been seeing Tony and there had been times she wanted to pounce on him but since he had a son it made her more careful. Though one day during the class Rachel's father, Rick, stopped by. Curious as she looked up seeing the black wolf standing there as the students were getting ready to take off for home.

Lillian walked over to the door where Rick stood. "Hello Rick, is everything alright? This is the first time I seen you getting here early." She turned to alert Rachel her father was there but something stopped her like she had a feeling there was a reason why he was there other than his daughter.

He smiled at her warmly. "Would you umm...would you like to go to dinner with me? Or even just get together for a drink?" He said softly. He smiled warmly at the beautiful woman. He didn't realize Tony had been seeing her since they were never together when he saw Tony but that would change and for the better that would somehow benefit both men. "I know it's kinda sudden but I'm usually pretty lonely at night and was wondering if I could interest you in a drink...." He smiled. If Rick played his cards right he could be getting quite lucky.

Lillian was right but she stood there thinking about the offer. "I have plans tonight but how about Saturday?" Tonight was a Thursday night and she and Tony had tonight planned for two weeks and she was done waiting. She was rather taken back by Rick making a move but she had notice he stopped wearing his wedding ring which she assumed he was recently divorced. Also her and Tony never discussed being an exclusive couple. So her accepting Rick's offer didn't conflict with her morals.

"Sure, Saturday it is then." Rick smiled and leaned forward giving her a gentle kiss on the cheek before taking his daughter home. Meanwhile Tony was getting ready for his date with her. It wasn't going to be anything too fancy, a home-made candle-lit dinner for two. Sammy was somewhat of a picky eater so Tony would have him fed already and then asleep in bed so him and Lilian would have the entire evening to themselves. He was looking forward to it and he knew what he'd be getting once the time was right and she made the first move. Neither of them were able to wait any longer. He had fallen in love with her but hadn't exactly said it to her just yet but if he had the chance to do so tonight he would.

Later on that night Lillian was wearing a blue dress that was bit low cut to show off her breasts. She gotten the message Sammy was asleep and she arrived with a bottle of wine and some tiny toys in her purse.

"Didn't take him long to go down." Laughing softly as she walked into his home seeing the candle lite dinner waiting for them to enjoy. "You went all out didn't you?" She asked while she handed him the wine to open. Tonight she was nervous for what was about to happen between them.

Tony smiled and kissed her lips lovingly before speaking. "Mmm well tonight is a special night for us...." he said softly. He led her inside and shut the door behind them. When they were seated he poured two glasses of wine and smiled making a brief toast. "To a night neither of us will forget." He smiled then drank. As they ate and talked about what they were both wanting Tony smiled. He put his hand over hers and leaned over giving her a loving kiss. "You're amazing.....you know that?" He smiled holding her hand tightly. He took the bottle of wine and drank a little more then cleared the table after they had finished eating. He took her hand and led her to his bedroom. Once inside, and with soft music playing He began to kiss her neck and down to her shoulder while running his hands all over her body, touching and grabbing nearly everywhere unable to contain his excitement, Tony had become quite rock hard and his bulge was clearly visible to her.

When he cleaned up she helped him out but he made it clear her help wasn't welcomed there but somewhere else. Getting to his bedroom she sat on his bed while he got some music playing. Moaning in the soft kisses but when she felt his strong hands grasping her form it was clear he couldn't wait any longer either. Tilting her head as her lips parted in the sot moan. "That feels good..."

Smiling as she reached down with her hand lightly gliding over his wolf cock to feel it was hard as steel. Smiling as she moved off his bed and pulled the little blue dress off to let him see the black laced thong and her black bra. Turning to face him she kicked his feet apart while she unzipped his slacks. He had dressed up for the evening only to be forced out of them. Once his cock was out she sat on her knees, still wearing her high heels, and licked the tip of his large cock.

Back
Top Bottom