Triangle Romance (Smokey and I)

Sam got up and leaned over her. "Come on baby.....let's get you in bed." He said softly helping her up so she could lean on him he walked her over to the bed and laid her back on her pillow. "Can I get you anything?" He said softly caressing her cheek. He saw the empty wine bottles and got them ready to be thrown out. He'd lecture her on drinking too much but he figured it wasn't the best time to do that.

Laughing as she wrapped a towel over her hair but it fell as he helped her in bed. "As long as you promise to come cuddle with me." Smiling as she tossed the robe side to lay on top of her blankets naked. Lucky for her she washed all of her bedding earlier.

Sam stripped out of his clothes and decided to join her in bed, also naked. He got on her bed and put his arms around her cuddling her naked body against his own. "Anything for you my love." He kissed her lips lovingly. He smiled at her and gave her another kiss. He didn't tell her that Ariel lost her baby he decided h'd let his sister tell her that herself.

Smiling as she curled up to him as her tail draped over their hips. Moaning softly in the kiss as she slipped her hands over his naked body. "Who knew you'd get this comfortable on being naked around me." Giggling softly as she looked into his eyes.

He smiled and kissed her lips lovingly. "I'd hope i'd be comfortable to be naked around you......." He laughed softly then rolled over so he was on top of her. He kissed her lips lovingly whispering softly in her ear. "Want to have your big bad naughty wolf dominate you?" He grinned teasingly pinning her shoulders down playfully.

Laughing as he flipped her over to where he was on top of her. She ran her nails over his back while he teased her. "Its been awhile since I've been dominated....Since I my first partner." Smirking as she reached down slapping his ass.

He smirked and kissed her lips shoving his hard cock into her pussy deeply. "Mmm then you're in for it." He grinned and began to fuck her deep and rough her legs wrapped around his waist losely as he fucked her deep and hard. "Mmm they say a good fucking is good for hangovers." He stuck his tongue out playfully.

"Sam!" She cried out to him as she felt him shoving his bare cock deep inside her. While he fucked her over her mind was split into two. She told him about the condoms and yet it felt so good. Moaning under him as he had the bed creaking under them having the bed frame slamming into the brick wall. Something told her that he encountered something to get him this aroused.

He kept fucking her deeper and harder. "Mmm baby i love you." He kissed her lips and kept thrusting harder and deeper without a condom on into her hot pussy. "Cum for me." He groaned as he fucked her grabbing her breasts and squeezing them with his big strong hands as he slammed into her more with each thrust completely forgetting about the condoms.

"As long as you mark me....With your cum." She moaned under him as her feet bounced in the air at his sides. Panting as she reached up grabbing the headboard while he drilled himself into her. Trembling as she was sent cumming over him. "Ohhh god!" Whining softly as her legs wrapped tightly around his waist with her hips bucking under him while she cummed.

He thrust hard into her as she came and he exploded inside of her pulling out he shot the rest of his load all over her face, breasts and stomach. "Mmmm babe......" He grinned as the cum finished flowing from his hard cock til every last drop was done. "Mmmmm you look good covered in my cum." He smirked sitting back on the bed between her legs.

Tia flinched as the semen hit her face but she looked at him. "You were suppose to wear a condom...." Slowly she sat up as she thought his domination was playful for bit of roleplay but yet it seemed he was serious on impregnating her. She could continue on letting him ride her bareback style or get cleaned up for a second round in hopes he remembers the condom.

He kissed her neck. "Mm sorry babe....forgot....." He got up and got a condom put on then returned to her. He smiled playfully. "Howabout letting me try your ass tonight babe? I'll be gentle, and look....." He reached over and grabbed a bottle of lube he had brought with him. "I brought this with me, so it should ease in quite nicely....." He said softly. "I just, I love you so much baby I want to do every single position possible......" He smiled warmly.

Tia wasn't going to give him a hard time about the no condom since she won't be pregnant anytime soon and he wasn't a carrier of diseases. Seeing he was determined about fucking her ass she looked at him with a look of disappointment. "You won't drop it will you?" Right now with him being super careful or him even injecting her ass with a numbing agent wasn't going to be enough to sooth her fear if something went wrong. "How about this....When you allow a guy to fuck your ass then I'll consider you fucking mine."

Sam's ears fell down flat and he sighed. "Babe....really?" He was a bit hurt and a little annoyed with her comment but he just dropped the subject and returned to fucking her pussy gently. The primal raw-animal fucking he wanted to give her pussy previously had been extinguished quite a bit so he settled for gentle thrusts.

She could feel the need from him to fuck was gone and it was just gentle movements. Tia reached up pressing on his chest. "Sam..." Her voice was soft knowing sex right now may make things bit worse. "I wasn't serious of you allowing a man to fuck your ass then I'd consider you doing the same." She dropped her eyes as she allowed him to stay inside her pussy. "I'm....I'm just scared of the pain and..." She couldn't bring herself to look at him at this point like it was either he allowed her to fuck her ass or he'd walk.

"I'm scared and no matter what you do or say won't influence me to give you the answer you're looking for."

He sighed and kissed her lips lovingly as he thrust into her more. "Okay baby.......I just........I love you so much......." He held her close to him. "It's not terribly painful from what I understand........I hate to admit his but i walked in on my parents doing it.......my mom seemed to enjoy it...." He blushed a little at his admittance.

He looked into her eyes an to prove his love further he offered her something further. "What if......what if I used m tongue on that hole first? Lick it a bit, maybe slip it in a little........" He was willing to compromise a bit and he hoped she'd come around to the idea because he did love her and this was one way of showing her that he only wanted her and no one else.

"Ummm Sam your mom isn't a virgin anymore in any sense." She pointed out to him. "Just...Stop with the anal sex. I had enough of you pushing that onto me."

He kissed her lips and smiled at her. "Okay babe....." He cuddled her close to him still moving his cock deep into her pussy, slowly starting to get the momentium of a raw fucking going he figured since she won't let him near her butt he'll get his money's worth out of her pussy so to speak.

Moaning against his lips but yet something felt off. Laying back in her pillows as he raw fucked her pussy for hours. When it was late she was asleep next to him under her covers but heard his phone going off. It was Lillian calling Sam to let him know Ariel was awake and to ask if he knew if she was pregnant.

"What?" He said in a sleepy voice. "No, i didn't know that......." He said softly to his mother. He looked over at Tia who was asleep and then nodded. "Okay mom, Tia's asleep, we'll be over as soon as she wakes up......." He said softly then hung up the phone and cuddled his love close til she'd wake and they could get washed up to go to the hospital.

She heard him talking as she opened her eyes. "Who was that?" Slowly she got up and walked to the bathroom where she took a long piss then turned to get a long shower going for them. "Showers going!" She called out to him not knowing hey would be walking into a bomb when they arrived.

Sam got up and took a piss then stepped into the shower with his love. "Mm....." He got some soap and began to wash her private parts for her gently. "I love you." He said softly kissing her neck. "That was mom, Ariel is awake." He said softly in a sleepy voice. He washed her pussy a bit fingering her slightly with his soapy fingers. "She..........said something about her being pregnant......" He said softly.

"OH!" She jumped as he soaped her pussy but she allowed him to play with her asshole to help get her use to being touched. She agreed to allow him to do that atleast. Tia heard the wonderful news then the bad. "Oh.....The only way they'd know if she lost the child. In a way that's good right?" She asked as he fingered her pussy now. Once he had his fill of teasing her sore pussy she helped get him soaped up then scrubbed his back. Rinsing off she jumped out to get dried off then tossed him a fresh towel when he was done.

He smiled and dried off then got dressed and cracked his towel against her butt. "Hehe gotcha babe." He stuck his tongue out and then grabbed her from behind and kissed her lovingly. "Let's go see what's up......" He said softly in her ear. He loved her more than anything and would do anything to protect her. If she was in Ariel's position he would've killed the man.

Back
Top Bottom