Triangle Romance (Smokey and I)

Lillian put the papers down as he mentioned Rick. "About that..." She looked over at Tony knowing Rick was a big part of their lives and he will continue to be part of it. "How about you and him come up with First and Middle names. I will make the pairings from what you two have. What do you think of that?" To her she didn't want Rick to be completely responsible for naming one or two children. Also it would keep the appearance of Rick helping and didn't have a hand in the creation of a child in her belly.

He nodded. "Sounds good baby, very good idea." He kissed her lips and smiled. "We'll do that then." He caressed her cheek and then finished off his hero and drank something to wash it down. "So.......monday i no longer have to go to work, anything you want to do once I get the day's worth of work finished?" He smiled. Tony would wake up early every morning and get the workload done by 11 or noon and then they had the entire day left to themselves.

Honestly she felt odd since she spent most of her time without Tony and spent helping Sam or writing. So having Tony around 24/7 was going to be a big adjustment. "I don't know yet. Did you want to come with me to my doctor's appointment?" Smiling as she figured this would be nice. "I had it planned for when Sammy's in school so we'll be there to pick him up. I guess since I found out I was pregnant I can't stop wondering if I'm ill prepared."

Tony nodded "Sure of course babe." He kissed his wife lovingly and pulled her into his lap being mindful not to hurt her bely. "You know i'd always accompany you to these appointments if I were able to." He said softly. Tony was a good husband and he loved his wife more than life itself. The last thing he wanted was to lose her or any of his children. He held her in his lap and smiled. "You're not ill prepared babe, you'll be fine." He always wanted to re-assure his wife that she was the perfect mother.

Smiling as she nuzzled against his cheek. "How about some fun to celebrate your promotion? You pick what you'd like to do." She had eaten all of her dinner and she had felt better since she taken something for her headache. Her fingers went through his fur and pulled him against her lips.

He kissed her lips and smiled at her. "Mmm is you an option?" He asked softly. He pulled her closer to him and kissed her neck gently. "I'll let you decide baby, you know we can do whatever you like my love." He said nuzzling his cold wet nose against her neck gently. He would choose but he always liked giving the lady the option to pick what they did. He said he'd treat her like a queen and he did. He wasn't going to change that, in fact he'd probably end up spoiling her more now that he would be home with her 24/7.

"This may be a rare chance for you to pick what you do to me...IF I were you...I'd take it." Smirking as she felt his cold nose touching her neck and him caressing her body.

He smiled and kissed her neck gently. "Mmm well you've grown quite big baby, so howabout you get on all fours and daddy fucks mommy's nice round butt?" He whispered in her ear kissing her neck gently. "She can play with her clit while daddy fucks her tight ass all night?" He smiled to see if that was good enough for her. "Or if you have any other suggestions baby I'm all ears, but before we do this, can I get a blowjob first?" He smiled happily He loved it when she sucked his cock, she gave great head and that was one thing he considered himself very lucky for.

Oh he did it. When he said mommy and daddy it killed the need to be humped. "Yeah...Changed my mind." She said as she got up grabbing the dishes and headed to the kitchen. Washing the plates she put them in the dish washer. She knew she told him not to do the who mommy and daddy bullshit atleast once already. At this point even if she was a mom she didn't want him to refer to her like that during sex.

Tony smacked his head. "S-sorry babe...." He got up and put his arms around her kissing her neck gently. "I have an idea......" He whispered. "Put the dishes down and follow me......" He had wanted to do this for awhile. He was going to take her deep into the woods and give it to her good. "I have an idea that you are going to love......." He whispered in her ear blowing in it slowly knowing she would melt and not be able to resist him. "Forget I said anything honey, come on.....tonight's a special night after all..." He whispered in her ear brushing his cock against her ass.

Glancing at him over her shoulder wondering what he was wanting. Sighing as she set the dishes down before following him out in her black dress. Since they hadn't changed clothes yet but she was confused why he was taking her outside. "Tony..." She was going to protest to this when he blew in her ear and she could feel him pressing his cock against her ass. Blushing as she turned to face him when they reached the woods that met their backyard. "Are you sure about this?"

"You bet baby....." He said softly. He had it all set up. He went over to where the small patch of grass was covered by a large blanket. He smiled. "Now, get out of that dress baby, get on all fours and get ready for your hubby." He smirked. He got undressed and his cock was hard and trobbing. "I'll let you choose where I take you baby.....pussy or ass......the choice is yours." HE smiled and stroked his hard cock. "Either way, this is going inside you tonight." He smiled at his wife.

Sighing as she watched him get naked and she stood there thinking this over. "Even if I told you no a second time you're still going to push it." Turning her back to him as she unzipped her dress then tossed it aside. Walking to the blanket as she slowly got to her knees but somewhat fell onto them. At this point it was getting hard and harder to allow her husband to fuck her.

He got behind her and held her close to him, guiding his hard cock into her meaty pussy. "Mmm......babe......." He moaned in pleasure and began to fuck her gently, making her breasts sway back and forth. "I love you....." He whispered as he fucked her deeper his balls slapping her clit. He gave her plump ass a nice spank. "How's that feel baby?" He smiled and enjoyed his wife. He wasn't going to stop until she had cum seeping from every orifice on her body.

When he entered her she tried to shift her hips to ease the pressure but couldn't. Lillian was focused on getting the right position while he fucked her from behind. God with how much sex there was she often wondered if he was trying to get her pregnant while she was pregnant. That thought made her laugh softly as one litter was born then the next month another set was here. She knew she couldn't get pregnant again while pregnant. After a few moments after his spanking she began to moan weakly.

He moaned in her ear and fucked her gently. "Mmm feels good baby......." He reached over her round body and grabbed her breasts gently giving them a squeeze and feeling the milk pour from them onto the blanket. "Mmm.......honey....." He cried out when he felt his cock throb inside of her and he fucked her deeper. "I want to fill you up good......" He whispered in her ear all the sexy dirty things he knew she loved hearing. He wanted her to cum and then he'd take his cock and stick it deep in her ass and give her the best ass fuck he ever had given her. They hadn't had anal in quite awhile and now with her the size she was, he wanted to try it and see just how tight her butt had gotten from being pregnant.

During her 3rd month and into her 4th her large belly had dropped. She cried out in pain as he squeezed her breast hard enough to have milk squirt from her. Tears rolled down her cheeks but her orgasm never came even when he fucked her ass in which she hissed in pain from that.

"Mmm babe....." He gently rubbed her belly as his thrusts slowed down and he kissed her lovingly. "Sorry, didn't mean to hurt you honey......." He whispered and kissed her cheek. Tony's thrusts slowed down and he eventually pulled his cock from his wife's butt and helped her sit down on the blanket. "I love you....." He kissed her and held her in his arms. He didn't realize he had hurt her til he saw the tears in her eyes. He kissed them away and cuddled her. "Come on baby, let's get home and I'll give you a nice massage......"

A week later she had seen the doctor and found out the sexes of the children and found out the vitamins she had been taking boost up the babies' growth. So sex around this time wasn't the best as she mentioned sexual pleasures were non-existent and it was painful.

"Well, considering how far along you are...The normal range of sex is out if your aren't comfortable in the act. Also by your request you'll be happy to know neither you or your husband carries anything health dangerous to the little ones." The doctor said as he touched the large belly to feel one baby kicking so hard it made Lillian wince. "Wow...I can see why you're worried. Just stay calm and the little ones will pick up on it then settle in for the day. Try yoga."

Weeks followed as her belly grew slowly but yet it felt like the babies were fighting in her belly. "GOD! You know you're siblings!" She sat on the large homemade quilt she was using as a yoga mat. Lillian rubbed her belly trying to sooth the little ones. Yet her belly rubs didn't sooth them. Wincing as there was a sharp pain. "Whose using their claws..."

Tony was on the computer behind her and giggled a bit when he heard that comment. He was busy working on what needed to be done for that day, glancing at the clock he'd have to go pick up Sammy from school soon. He turned and watched his wife do yoga for a few moments then turned back around in his chair and finished off his paperwork. When he had everything completed he turned the computer off, filed the papers he had and then went to get a drink for himself. "Would you like some water, sweetie?" He called out from the kitchen. Rick was supposed to stop by that night and they would sit down and think of names for the little ones.

"No...Hospital...NOW!" By now she was growling and she was in serious pain that she broke out into a cold sweat. All the color of her light tanned skin was gone as she grabbed the desk to pull herself up. Her knees nearly buckled. "Call Rick to pick Sam up and meet us..AHHH!!!!!" She screamed in pain as another set of claws raked along a sensitive area.

"Okay babe!" Tony grabbed his phone and called Rick. "Rick, it's time! you gotta go get Sammy, i'm taking Lily to the hospital, meet us there when you can!" He left the voicemail then quickly got his wife to the car and drove off to the hospital. He was excited but nervous at the same time, she wasn't due for at least another couple of months. When they got there she was immediately rushed into the delivery room after being checked and the doctors deciding it'd be best to deliver the babies now. Tony waited outside for awhile til a nurse came in and told him they were ready and he could stand by his wife's side trough the birth.

Lillian had been stripped of her clothes and was in bed. They couldn't give her the drugs to numb the pain before the process began. When Tony arrived one black wolf pup was being tended to. The wolf was so tiny but he was crying and while he was being cleaned up a blood sample was taken.

"Tony..." Lillian was scared as she grabbed hold of his hand while the doctors tried to get her to relax. Yet she felt like if she did then the rest wouldn't be in this world. Giving out a sharp cry she trembled. Three hours later all five were there, wrapped up, blood taken and nestled in their plastic beds. The two human children were tiny compared to their wolf siblings. One of the human offspring was a girl with snow white hair and the other was a boy with brown hair. One male black wolf, one gray male wolf and a white female wolf.

"Oh baby....." Tony squeezed his wife's hand throughout the entire thing. When all 5 were delivered he looked them over and smiled. He kissed her lips. "You did wonderful babe......our children are all beautiful......" He said softly. There was no doubt the black one was Rick's, it looked just like him. Rick arrived with Sammy and they started to allow visitors a few hours later. "Can I see my brothers and sisters, Mommy?" He asked cutely giving her puppy dog eyes. Tony looked at his son and ruffled his hair. "Easy buddy, Mommy's still tired from everything......." Tony took Sam and put him on his shoulders then brought him over to the windowed room next door where the babies were asleep.

Lillian was going to tell Sam no since he was to young to be with the little ones. Tired and weak but she looked to Rick smiling knowing the black one was Rick's yet the rest were Tony's. Lillian and the litter were in the hospital for two weeks to ensure the premature birth wasn't a health risk.

With Rick's help she got the pups home and set them on the table. The little human boy had Tony's eyes while the white haired girl had Lillian's emerald eyes. The little ones were happy and alert. "Ok Sammy! Gentle with your siblings.." Lillian had fed them at the hospital so they were taken care of. Lillian though handed Rick the blood work on one of the pups saying it was his child with complete blood work of what he could have in the future.

Back
Top Bottom