Triangle Romance (Smokey and I)

Lillian moaned softly as Tony kissed her neck but she hugged Rick and returned his kiss. Reaching back she grabbed Tony's arm. "Rick, you don't have to do that." She said as she felt odd that Rick made a comment she will be the only woman he'd sleep with. Falling silent wondering why it felt so odd for her. Pushing that aside as she turned kissing Tony. "Are you guys having a guys night out?"

Tony smiled and shook his head. "Nope, we thought we'd snuggle up with our favorite woman and maybe have some fun getting her off?" Tony smirked. Rick licked his lips. "Mmm let's just say I as in the mood to eat pussy." He teased then kissed her lips. Tony smiled and kissed her after Rick. "That is if you'll let us have fun with you babe.....Maybe we can all relax in the hot tub?" He said softly. Although their hot tub was out back and it wasn't as nice as the one they stayed in on their honeymoon, they were enclosed in their outhouse and no one would really be able to hear them.

"A hot tub does sound good. Give me a few moments before you guys jump in." Winking to him as she went out back. Tony had set up a small garden for her but yet she didn't know what to plant just yet. Going to the enclosed area she stripped down naked and got into the hot water. It seemed the men had been discussing this. Naked, she eased herself down into the hot water moaning.

Tony and Rick waited and they walked out. Stripped of their clothing giving her a nice little show. The two wolves slipped into the hot water beside her on each side. Tony reached down under the water and gently rubbed her belly. He reached down and slowly began to finger her gently. "Mmmm this is nice babe...." He smiled. Rick nodded and kissed her neck grabbing one of her beasts gently and massaging it. "Mmhmm.......we should get something cold to drink.....no alcohol for you though baby....." Rick smirked. Tony shook his head. "Absolutely not....." He kissed his wife and smiled. "So, no sex in hot tub?" Tony said softly. He knew she'd say no but it couldn't hurt to ask.

Looking up at the two as she gave a soft whistle of approval. It seemed Tony had been working out lately. Not shifting but moaned as she felt Tony's fingers slipping into her while Rick caressed her breast.

"Not today, Sug." Smiling as she been poked and probed today for her check up. Lillian looked to the men wondering how this was to be done. "So help me out guys...How are you going to lick my pussy or whatever in this hot tub?"

Tony smiled and kissed his wife. "Mmm howabout......" Tony grinned and dove under the water and began to rub her pussy and attempted to lick it but it didn't work so well. He resurfaced. "Mmm okay better idea baby......stand up a bit so we can be leveled with your pussy...." Tony smirked. Rick licked his lips. "Mmm yum, your pussy tastes like candy Lil." Rick said softly licking his lips. Tony just chuckled. "Mmmm well okay I'll let Rick have your pussy first, I'll lick your ass.....how's that sound baby?" Tony kissed her neck and nibbled her ear gently.

Moaning softly at Tony's nibbling and stood up in the middle of the hot tub. "You OWE me for this. A nice foot rub will do." She stood facing Rick as the water licked at her thighs but it may seem he'd be caressing her belly as well. In reality she assumed Tony wouldn't allow Rick to touch her belly now since he got what he wanted, his pups.

He smiled and kissed her neck. "You can have more than a foot rub, I'll suck on your feet if you want baby....." Tony smiled. He kissed his way down her back, spreading her buttocks he licked her tight hole and began to tongue-fuck her ass. Rick was licking her clit sucking on it and then eating her pussy gently while kissing and rubbing her belly as well.

"You WON'T be sucking on my foot!" She snapped at Tony as he knew his mouth anywhere near her feet will be met with a kick. Her hands went to Rick's shoulders as he licked and serviced her while Tony had fun with her rear. Moaning softly as she hung her head and her fingers curled in Rick's dark fur gently pulling him when he hit the right spot. When he did pay attention she was panting and moaning loudly to the point she was squirting in his mouth.

Rick moaned and drank up every drop of her juice and kept licking her. Tony moaned and continued to lick his wife's butt like his tongue was her personal toilet paper. He knew she didn't like him near her feet but he couldn't help but tease her a bit, he slid a finger into her ass gently and spread it as wide as it'd go allowing his tongue for deeper entry. She was going to be exhausted by the time the two wolves were satisfied and done with her.

Lillian had wondered about who was whose pet nowadays. Since she ended up pregnant she's been busy with reading and writing that she hadn't serviced Tony or Rick, Rick had a reason not to come around. Though there were days Tony would be under her desk licking her to the point she made a mess and he carried her upstairs. Also there was days she'd catch him in the shower to give him a thank you for the night before.

Lillian's fingers hooking around their heads while they licked, probed and devoured her flesh. It got to a point she was leaning back over the edge of the hot tub, presenting her pussy. "You two could take turns fucking me...You know neither of you could make me loose." Rick had her begging to be fucked like Tony would do but he'd had the final word if he would fuck her or not. Water glistened her tight belly as there was a faint line down her stomach to show the large litter will put a toll on her hour glass body.

Tony smiled and nodded at his friend. Rick got into position and shoved his hard cock into Lillian's pussy. Tony held his wife and caressed her breasts from behind. "I can't put it up your butt hm babe?" Tony whispered in her ear rubbing his hard cock gently against her tight asshole wanting so desperately to just shove it in.

Rick thrust deep into her pussy and kissed her lips then let her answer her husband. Tony was busy kissing her neck anyway while he teased her butt with his hard cock.

"You pop it in and you won't be screwing anything." She warned Tony as she was serious even if he was joking about it. Moaning as Rick screwed her but she held on to Rick's upper arm as she reached down, snaking Tony's cock to the side while she stroked her husband. Panting as her toes curled from the feeling of Rick drilling her so deep that he kept pushing her against Tony's chest.

Tony kissed his wife and played with her tits. Rick cried out and came inside of her then pulled out so Tony could have a turn. "Mmmm great fuck even while pregnant." He smiled and kissed her lips. Tony got int position and shoved his cock into his wife's pussy after she stopped stroking it. "Mmmm now baby you're getting it rough." He grinned and fucked her deep his balls slapping her ass. Rick kissed her lips and whispered to her. "Want me to lick your butt while he fucks you?" He whispered softly to her

She cried out as Rick hit her hard having her cum over his cock. Trembling under him as Rick popped free to let Tony have a turn with her. Returning Rick's kiss she laid on her side while Tony thrusted away while Rick licked her ass but she tilted her head back taking Rick into her mouth. Sucking on Rick's cock in a new position allowed him to enter her throat with every movement.

Rick started to fuck her throat while Tony thrust hard into his wife's cunt but not hard enough to harm her. "Ohh fuck babe...." Tony moaned. Rick moaned loudly. "Damn she's so fucking good......" He kept thrustng into her throat knowing her gag reflex was able to take it. Tony just smirked at that. "Our horny pet...." Tony giggled and leaned over to suck on his wife's tits as she sucked Rick off, Tony started to flood her with hot cum and he wanted to prove a point to her that she was still his pet and wife and that he was her alpha in case she had forgotten who owned her fine ass.

She had one leg in the air as Tony drilled into her hard. Her moans were muffled while Rick thrusted into her throat. When Tony cummed she grabbed him so hard as her hips were grinding and pressing against him, making herself cum over him. Her tongue pressed into Rick while she cummed having her back out stretched.

They kept fucking her and filling her with cum til both men were too sore to go on. They pulled out of her and Rick shot one final load on her face, Tony pulled out and smiled shooting the rest of his load on her large milk-filled tits. "Thanks for a great fuck baby." Rick smiled. Tony nodded. "Mmm you were great honey, as always...." The two wolves helped he wash off then Tony pulled her into his lap and made her sit on his lap with Rick beside them.

Lillian was weak and feeling bit ill about now but she was happy they helped her get cleaned up. Sitting in Tony's lap but she curled up to him the best with her could with her large belly. Little did she know Rick only fathered one child within her belly while the rest were Tony's. But there was one last surprise that won't show up until the little ones were here.

Her legs wrapped around Tony's as she held Rick's hand knowing Sammy may be getting hungry soon or had Tony taught him what he can fix by himself yet? Though she closed her eyes with her head on Tony's shoulder.

"Mmm rest up babe...." Tony said softly holding her in his arms he kissed her head gently and let her doze off. Rick smiled and squeezed her hand tightly. The three laid there and relaxed. Sammy was getting hungry and came downstairs to fix himself the one sandwich his father had taught him, peanut butter and jelly.

Lillian didn't protest as she fell to sleep in Tony's arms and in only Tony's arms. Once more filled to the brim with cum from both men but after a few moments she woke up little tired. Slipping from the men she got dried off then dressed before heading inside seeing Sam had made himself a sandwich. Smiling as she cleared up and made the adults some dinner.

Tony got up and Rick followed they got dressed and walked into the kitchen. Sitting at the table Rick smiled at the sight of Tony holding Lillian from behind. "I love you......" He whispered to her and kissed her neck gently. He was happy he'd be getting the family he had always wanted.

Lillian swayed in his arms like she did on their wedding day. Frying up some chicken as she felt him kissing her neck. "I love you too Sweetie." Once everything she wanted was done she made their plates and handed Tony his before walking to Rick then leaned down kissing the side of his head. Sitting beside Tony as she had a small plate while she piled their plates full. In her mind Rick will be well fed and smelled of grease and chicken instead of sex.

The two wolves ate dinner and they all talked about their evening together and all that. Rick smiled. "You guys really are awesome, thank you, well fed, fucked, and I know my children will be in good hands....." He said softly with a smile. Tony nodded. "It's our pleasure, buddy. Besides, my naughty wife here likes having two big wolves to herself." Tony teased her a little before kissing her cheek. "Yeah, nothing wrong with that though.....So Lilly, do you believe in what they say, once you go fur you won't go back to humans?" Rick giggled a bit.

Lillian smirked. "Like when you go black you won't go back?" Laughing as she was poking fun at Tony since he had gray fur. "Human man never really held my interest long. But I like having two men to myself even if one is married. I think Tony told you that me seeing a single father whose an anthro was a double hitter in my family. Also having an affair with a married man would be frowned upon. So you can see why you nor Tony have met anyone in my family."

Thinking about it as she got up and went to the kitchen and began cleaning it. "I was the black sheep in the family."

Back
Top Bottom