Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fellowship Of Forodwaith - LotR Group RP OOC

Snuggles snake

I'm so happy with everyone that has joined <3333

Squees and jumps around excitedly flailing her arms

Tehe

You, me, DA and Seren too! <3
Seems Rivine is pretty ecstatic as well!!

Tehe! <3

Good morning everyone!

As to the three starting places, here are my votes...
  • Pynti-Peldot
  • Zigilgund - a dwarven fortress in Lanst-Ma
  • Kauppa-Kohta - a Lossoth village in Taur Orthon that is a trading center and the southernmost Lossoth village.

I like those 3. They are well-rounded as far as allowing the introduction of a host of races and other such sorts. And I also like that they are not too far away from each other so if people branch, they won't be so far away thus making travel not too difficult.

Anyone else?

I'm really am very happy you decided to join. ^-^

<3
It will be most epic!!!

Ok... so, so far we have 4 votes for:

Pynti-Peldot
Zigilgund
Kauppa-Kohta

Anyone else? So far there are a total of 7 who have shown strong interest and/or have submitted at least one profile (if not more). So.... just wondered. :)

Also, if anyone has information, races or what have you added to the Compendium, feel free to suggest things!

I'll have to agree with you Seren. <3
Tehe!

I think those 3 are perfect to start off with =3.

Rvine, that is...an epic job on the compendium. Like really...thank you a ton for all your hard work and hep <3
It is very much appreciated. ^^

Also, if it's not too much trouble perhaps do a little bit on each of the races...Dwarves and Elves and maybe a little on Wizards too. Just to have a little bit of information on everything. If it's too much thats ok. You've done alot already ^^

You are welcome Kara. It's been a fun project so far, although I have just scratched the surface. And I will be doing parts about each of the races, it will be in the Peoples section. I'll be detailing each race a little and also describing their presence in our RP's location within the setting :)

Tehe <3
You're help is invaluable, I assure you >w<!

Also, something I think that should probably be discussed is how we all eventually meet up. I tend to find "meetings" rather awkward if it's sort of left in the wind. I mean, if you all want to leave it be as is thats fine but I wanted to see if you would be fine with discussing the eventual meeting and formation of "The Fellowship of Forodwaith." Since at the moment we all seem to be starting off in different ways.

Just something to think about.

*snuggles DA back* Well you did the write up on the cold-drakes! That part and the idea of incorporating them was pretty damned sweet!

And as for how we meet Kara; I know anyone that Mithon is with initially could go with him to the inn. I think that would be an excellent place to pull the disparate groups together.

Of course they don't necessarily need to be pulled together right away either. Maybe events in Forodwaith make it clear that people nee ot organize more to defend it. So then the Fellowship forms?

Well I know that me and DA have formed a connection between my warrior and her character Brynne. So he will be at the Inn when those two meet up. DA gave me a lot of excellent ideas so I have to go back to my warrior and re-work his history a bit.

Laughs

But I think perhaps a few groups form up in Forodwaith between the characters and they are all sort of trying to help in their own way and eventually as they are after the same thing they all kind of meet up and decide that working together might do more good. It gives us time to get into the setting of the story without waiting forever for something to actually happen. So the different groups go off into the various places like my warrior [and whoever is with him] goes off to an area to get rid of some monsters....another group is in another are doing something and it eventually leads into the fellowship getting formed.

I suppose if that makes sense ><;

That made sense. It was more or less the point I was trying to get across with my second group forming suggestion :)

Well, I know that Brynne will definitely be at the Inn of the Snowy Eagle in Pynti-Peldot. That is a given. As for Maranwe, I have some leeway as I plan for her to literally be arriving in the area of Forochel. So, she can be in any of the areas. Perhaps if we go with the locations at hand, I can have her start off at the outskirts Kauppa-Kohta as she is making her way northward to the Pynti-Peldot area.

Well I think most people will be up for it...but I can message the ones not here now and run the idea by them and see how they feel about having things done that way.

Back
Top Bottom