Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fellowship Of Forodwaith - LotR Group RP OOC

@Kara: That scene would be quite hysterical to play out :D It needs to happen!

@Snake: Hello!

@Nihilistic: Haha! Well I never specified what torture he had to endure. We shall see :p

@Rivine- Hello :D

@DA- I'll be sending you a character profile soon :D I may need some help on the history of my elf. Would you be willing to help me out a bit?

Awesome! I ask because I'm really not sure what to write up for her at the moment she would probably have lived a decently long time so her history should be a decent size

Glad you are doing well Snake! Also, I'm available to help too if you need additional assistance :)

Wow, well if anyone has an elven fetish, this is the group to be involved with? lol

I was the opposite. If I was only going to make one character... Marran would've been it. >.< So, I knew I'd have an elf no matter what. The human just sort of decided she wanted to join in and I couldn't deny her that. But yeah..... my elf would've been a definite. :)

And there are not only a lot of elves, a lot of female characters to boot! It's kind of the anti-fellowship in terms of sex, lol

Haha! Well you have nothing to be worried about. I suppose the thing he'll be worried about is picking just one? >_>

Back
Top Bottom