Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fellowship Of Forodwaith - LotR Group RP OOC

Grins devilishly

I hope I do a creditable job at it. T'would be rather embarrassing to find out that my manly men ends up with a feminine personality.

Thinks about it

Would no doubt bring about some laughs though....

As for the scene, I think if I went that route my bi character might very well start harassing your character, Rivine x3. "Aw come on! You never know till you try ;D?"

BAHAHAHA!!!

It is quite exciting is it not? It's also good that the Ooc thread is so active. Tehe.

I am sure that you will be able to play a male character well Kara :)

And as for that scene, you certainly are taking a LOT of pleasure in thinking about it it seems like. I think it will be fun though... your guy might actually get him to yell XD

Bows under the praise

Why thank you kindly for saying so~ ;3.
I can not deny that it has brought me no end of amusement x3. HAH It would be worse if he yelled xD!!

"GAAAAAAAAAAH!"
"...Oh so you're a screamer are you ;3. I like em loud ;o!!"

Collapses in a fit of laughter as the scene continues in her mind

And then Mithon would just stare at him with murder being quite obvious in his eyes.... then might wander off to sharpen his dagger or something! :p

You certainly have quite a fun image in your head for this! I love it! lol

giggles and laughs even more

OOOOOOOOOOH. Tis too good.
Oh all the lulz to be had <3

"You make my blood heat up when you look at me like that ;D"
::Fans himself off vigorously.::

Lol. But at any rate my second character will depend on what the rest of the characters end up being. Edited Vaemyr out a bit too...still not great but...a little better.

The laughs will indeed be quite wonderful!

Edited Vaemyr did you? I shall have to go check him out :D I keep adding tidbits on to Mithon... although I doubt he needs more >_>

Right?
I'm thinking that...just because...if I do make a second male character...Imma make him a dwarf.
A bi dwarf....hitting on an elf.

Tears up

He most certainly does NOT need any more added <<;
Add anymore and you're gonna have a short story going on there <W<!!!;;;
Eh, I didn't do a whole lot just tweaked the history a bit ><;
Even still I think its a little....disappointing? I guess...

Wow, I was going to suggest that he be a dwarf! haha! Great minds, right?

And... what elf would he be hitting on? >_>

Haha! Well I had a lot going for him as far as muse was concerned when I wrote him! I think he came out rather well.

And I think your lad is an interesting character. Perhaps if you found some events from the books or something to flesh him out with, that might help you ease your disappointment? Where did he fight orcs? Who's command was he under? Things like that can help add substance.

I'm thinking of possibly making a second character and am considering a dwarf for him actually...

Laughs even more
Oh that really is just too good. x3.

What elf? ALL ELVES! x3. And your character too. Tehe.

Yeah, it was rather impressive honestly.

Hmmm well I'm not used to really writing out a history on my characters. In fact....I usually don't. I poof them into existence for a RP and just kind of...go. Ehehe. As for who he was under, he was under no one. He actually was more like a rogue warrior. He went wherever he heard their might be Orcs. Before the injury to his back he fought without much thought or care if he'd die in the battle. It mostly just mattered about how many he killed.

Another Dwarf eh?

Haha! I like how my character has become a footnote :p j/k And I'm usually the one playing a dwarf chasing after elves! XD So it's kind of a natural thing for me to suggest >_>

Awww! Well thanks! I had a lot of fun writing him up!

I realize that you want him going all "lone warrior" and all, was just suggesting having him in the military initially as a way to explain his training and the like. Was just throwing ideas out there :)

And yes, another dwarf. I was thinking I'd either have him be a Firebeard from the Blue Mountains or a Zigilgund, a dwarven stronghold within our region where the Longbeards have an outpost. Either way, I had been thinking about having him be a bit bi-ish

Certainly something <_<;;;;
You do huh? Interesting
Well as long as you had fun xD

I had initially thought about having him join the army but at the time he was only 13 and I didn't want to have him join in the army at 13....it just felt wrong. I mean it was a possibility when he got older but I just never really saw him as part of any army. I mean it might be natural for him to run into parties fighting against the Orcs and he temporarily lends his assistance before moving on....
But other than that he's not really apart of any military. Before he went soul searching he was just about Vengeance. Kill as many Orcs as humanly possible....

After the soul searching he would have been more likely to join the army but from 28-32 that would have been very little time to do a whole lot. So I just dropped the whole notion honestly ><;

Hrmmm
Interesting <<
A "bit" bi-ish though? xD Lol!

Like I said, I had just been trying to help you flesh him out :) To be honest, in my mind he seems a lot more like someone from Rohan, the Dunedain or maybe even the Woodsmen of Mirkwood or something. *shrugs* Just how he comes across to me is all :)

Yes, a bit bi XD In my mind I'm kind of picturing it as a Spartan type thing for him. And considering they have so few women, I mean come on... >_> lol

I do appreciate the help.
Well...now there is a thought. It might just be where I'm placing him that is the real issue...

Strokes her chin thoughtfully

I may just look into it.

Laughs
Well!! That would prove funny x3.

Well here is a little food for thought; if you have him be from a people closer to the Misty Mountains, it would A. Be easier to explain the orc attack and B. Put him closer to the North and likely make it easier for him to travel there. The Northmen would be your best bet I thin; the Woodsmen, Beornings, men of Dale and others.

Sorry, can't help but give people options. My brain is so tuned up for this at the moment.

And it certainly might prove interesting.

Nods
I shall most certainly look into that and change things accordingly. Thank you kindly for your input, I do appreciate it ^^

Naw it's fine. I don't mind hearing advice as long as it's not all haughty and condescending. x3

But again thank you for the help ^^

It's not a problem at all! I have way to much LotR info rolling around in my head. It might as well be put to use :p

And I certainly hope I do not come off as haughty.

Oh! Idea! If you had him be from Dale, you could tie in back-story with with DA's character Brynne!

And it's not a problem! I won't be able to sleep tonight. To much LotR stuff and caffeine keeping me awake o_O

Lol
Well I'll most likely give you plenty of opportunities to use the boundless knowledge you have of the LotR setting x3.

Naw. If you'd come off that way I'd have certainly told you. I'm not one to put up with such nonsense ;p.

I'd have to talk to DA about it, see if she is ok with it. But it's certainly a possibility. ^^
Once again you have given an excellent idea~
I enjoyed the LotR series but I really didn't delve into the Tolkien-verse >w<;

HAH....
Well hopefully you do sleep some xD

*peeks in and smiles*

Ok... given that the majority have either voted for or strongly leaned toward multi while others showed indifference, we're going to go with the multi. However, what we'll do to be sensitive to anyone who did show indifference and/or might be a bit overwhelmed by the notion of multiple threads, is that we'll start off small and grow as needed. I know, I tend to think bigger, but there is nothing wrong with allowing ourselves to start small and then grow. In some ways, that could prove quite interesting and allow us room to go in directions we might not expect.

So, with that in mind, I'd like us to start off with 3 IC threads to RP in. And I'd like for everyone to suggest some ideas on what places we should use to for those threads. I know one suggestion I will most definitely make is Pynti-Peldot, which is a settlement located on the southern end of the Ice Bay of Forochel in Ita-Ma. My character, Brynne, lives there. So....... yep. I make that suggestion as one thread I'd like to see there for obvious reasons. lolol. XD My character, Maranwe, can show up anywhere since she's newly arrived in the area.

So, one vote for Pynti-Peldot!

**Also, be on the lookout for our child forum. I'll be making it soon, though I'll also be sure to send you all a PM once I do (along with a link to it) so that you know when it's up because our interest, character profiles and OOC threads will be moved to it once it is up and made, etc.

EDIT: Kara, if you want to tie in stuff with Brynne, that is fine.

Jumps up and down excitedly

Ooooooooh this is gonna be just SO much fun!!!
I can feel this will be quite epic indeed.

ONWARD MY COMPATRIOTS! WE ARE THE FELLOWSHIP OF FORODWAITH AND WE SHALL BE VICTORIOUS!

Tehe~ <3
Ok. I might want to chat with you a little bit if I do tie my chara in with yours.

I'm doing well. :) Glad to hear that others are also.

Again, reminder.... don't forget to mention what places you'd like to see for IC threads. We are going to start off with 3 of them. >.<

I'm.....well <<;
I'm surviving ><;

Glad you and DA both are well ^-^

As for places...I think Imma vote for having Pynti-Peldot too.

THAT IS 2~

Back
Top Bottom