Sengoku BASARA: Tensions Rising [DarkMudkip/Jikkah]

"Masamune-sama will wage war against Mitsunari and Yoshitsugu now that he has this information. Megohime-dono is sure to follow." Akihime said, continuing to play for her husband

Yukimura frowned. "If that is so, then we can only pray they come back alive, we should nt interfere with matters that don't include the Takeda."

"Technically, Yukimura-sama, it does involve the Takeda; I was framed for the house being destroyed...even though my innocence is proven, I myself am at least slightly involved in this..." She said absentmindedly

Megohime looked up to Masamune, making a soft noise. "Maybe that's what they're hoping for though, would it really be so wise?"

"And what would happen if they were to get wind of you waging war? They'd meet you halfway or strike before you could in Oshuu itself and I will not let Irohahime be put in danger."

Megohime scowled and looked away. "Fine, start your little hissy fit war." She muttered, kicking her horse faster and moving on ahead.

Megohime scowled as she raced along on her horse, ignoring the sounds of Kojurou's horse gaining on her.

((Soon~?))

Megohime slow led her horse gradually, glancing over her shoulder at Kojurou every so often.

((Mayhaps~?))

Megohime quickly looked away, but didn't speed up again, allowing Kojurou to gain on her.

((Kanbe crushing Mego and stealin her then going to retrieve Aki~))

"I'm fine." She said, not looking at him. "I just don't want to have to hide away with Iroh, it was my home too." She muttered.

Back
Top Bottom