Sengoku BASARA: Tensions Rising [DarkMudkip/Jikkah]

"He's fine, he's just blowing off some steam." She said, though she looked like she could blow off some stream as well. "I don't blame you Koji."

((Huehuehue~))

After a week or so and Irohahime was well enough to move around, Massmune sat with Megohime on the porch, "So, Mego...um...I have something important to tell you that you may hate me for..."

"Uh...well..." He muttered. He looked when he heard foot steps approaching them and actually felt nervous. "Ohayo, Masamune-sama, Megohime-dono." Akihime greeted warmly. Daisuke rushed up excitedly, looking back to check on on his father and five year old brother, "Otou-sama, Daichi, hayaku!" He called. Daichi held onto Yukimura's hair, sitting on the Cub's shoulders, "Hayaku, Tou-sama~!"

Megohime's eyes narrowed, and tea cup in her hand was crushed by her gripping it so hard. "What. Did. You. Do?" She growled angrily, not breaking eye contact. "Hai hai." Yukimura followed after Akihime, holding onto his youngest son as he approached the two on the deck.

"Daisuke wanted to vist Iroh. Akihime just happened to tag along with her husband and second son." Masamune replied. Akihime smiled nervously, "Over ten years since you saw me last and you still hold great disdain for my presence..." She noted. Daichi pulled Yukimura's hair lightly, laughing joyously.

"I'm going to kill you." She hissed quietly. "And frankly it hasn't been long enough." Megohime crossed her arms and glared at her husband. "Iroh is resting, she still shouldn't be moving around much." Yukimura winced and stopped beside his wife, taking his son off his shoulders and placing him on the ground.

Daisuke moved to Megohime and Masamune, bowing deeply to them, Daichi copying his brother, "If it is all right with you, I would like to see Irohahime and wish her a swift recovery...!" He requested. Akihime looked a little hurt by Megohime's words but she kept her smile bright.

Back
Top Bottom