Sengoku BASARA: Tensions Rising [DarkMudkip/Jikkah]

Megohime wiped her eyes and turned to look at Masamune. "Koji said she was attacked." She said. "She's okay, but she lost a bit of blood, and her leg is broken."

"I don't know what happened, all I know is that Iroh had been attacked." She said, turning and moving over to him. "Just calm down, we can find out who did this when Iroh wakes up."

"She told me to stay outside so I respected her wishes...! After a while, I heard her screaming so I tried to get in but the door was locked! By the tine I was able to help her, her assailant was gone and she was wounded...!" He explained

Megohime scowled heavily, even though this got under her skin and made her want to tear someone's head off, she had to keep calm for her husbands sake, she could see he was struggling not to slaughter anyone and everyone. "Alright... We'll just have to ask her when she wakes."

A knock came at the door and the healer bowed as he opened the door. "Masamune-sama..? Irohahime-dono is awake."

Irohahime's entire torso was wrapped from her chest down to her waist and her leg wrapped and splinted. "Tou-san..." She called weakly.

Irohahime gave a bitter laugh. "Like shit..." She had to lay on her side so she didn't disturb her stitches. "My leg feels like it was pulverized and my back burns.."

"I don't know.." She shook her head. "I've never seen him before, but he was weird.." She swallowed the bile that rose in her throat at the throbbing pain of her broken leg. "He knew me though..."

"H-He had long white hair, and he was thin with gray eyes..." She didn't see how it really mattered, but she gave her best description. "He said he was a monk... And he wielded two scythes.." Megohime stiffened and clenched her fists.

Megohime followed after Masamune. "Masamune-sama, please calm down, I understand your anger." She grabbed his wrist to stop him. "I do. Trust me, I want to tear him apart just as much as you."

Megohime scowled, but let go of his wrist, sighing softly. "I'll stay with Iroh then." She said before leaving him on his own.

Back
Top Bottom