Sengoku BASARA: Tensions Rising [DarkMudkip/Jikkah]

"And we can only pray to God he won't lose an eye like you did." She shot back, scowling at the insult.

Irohahime had just finished getting ready for church, when Shigenaga knocked on her door. "Irohahime-sama, Koji-sama is here." "Hai." Placing her rosary around her neck, she opened her bedroom door and stepped out, fixing the hair pin in her hair.

((Hella~))

Irohahime moved over to him and gave him a sympathetic smile. "Thank you, Koji-sama.." She said. "Shall we get going? The service starts soon."

It didn't take them long to get to the church, it was only a ten minute walk. Once they reached the outside of the church, she turned to face Koji. "You don't have to come inside, I won't force you." She said, brushing a loose strand of hair away from her face.

"As your husband, I will respect all your decisions - including your religeous beliefs." He told her, "If you wish, I will follow you inside...if not, I will remain here."

"The service isn't long, Koji-sama." She said and bowed. "I won't be long." She said before entering the chapel. She blinked when she saw that the church was empty, but she took a seat near the front and opened one of the bibles that was placed on the pews; she was probably early.

((Anytime my love~))

Irohahime felt like someone had dumped cold river water on her, and upon turning her head, she's was face to face with the unfamiliar white haired man. She stood quickly and looked him up and down. "Who are you?"

"I don't know you." She looked around, getting a sinking feeling in her stomach. "Perhaps I should be going, it seems the sermon is not today, excuse me." She said, starting towards the doors.

Irohahime stopped in her tracks, staring down at the scythe before looking to Tenkai, swallowing the lump in her throat. "I thought you said you were a monk..?"

Irohahime's eyes flashed fear and she jumped away from Tenkai, grabbing for her blade, but she had left it back at the estate. "Shit..." Turning quickly she kicked off her shoes and ran toward the side door, regretting not carrying a smaller blade on her.

Irohahime opened the door, but it only led to the side room, where multiple mutilated bodies laid. Irohahime's eyes widened and she backed up, covering her mouth as bile rose in her throat. When her back met contact with Tenkai's chest armor, her entire body went stiff.

"I do so hate to destroy such beauty~" Tenkai said bemusedly, running his fingers through her hair, "So how about I just turn you into a bloody little mess for your father and husband~?"

Irohahime clenched her jaw and turned quickly, swinging as hard as she could for his jaw, fear making her heart pound against her chest.

Irohahime slammed into the wall with a cry of pain, her head hitting the wall and making her see white. She landed on the floor and winced, looking up at Tenkai before struggling to get to her hands and knees.

Back
Top Bottom