Sengoku BASARA: Tensions Rising [DarkMudkip/Jikkah]

((Yeah~~))

Megohime had just putter youngest to sleep, sighing tiredly as she moved over and started working on removing Masamune's armor, setting it aside and brushing a hand through his hair. "If you don't calm down you're going to pop a blood vessel."

Megohime rubbed his shoulders before working on removing the rerebrace and gauntlets, setting them aside and moving on to remove cuisse and greave, moving to kneel in front of him. "I know she did... Let me tell you if Munekiyo and Munetsuna didn't keep me up at all hours of the night, she'd see hell.." She cupped his cheek and kissed him softly. "That's why you get to deal with her." She smirked. "And Tadamune is progressing with his swordplay, Kojurou has taken on his training while you stay with Iroh." Megohime had already decided Masamune's fate.

"Oh you can..~" She kissed his neck. "After Iroh is married." She said against his skin as she crawled into his lap.

Megohime kissed his neck once more before getting off of his lap and heading over to the futon. "Buddy duty starts in the morning." She teased, laying down.

Megohime kissed Masamune goodnight before falling asleep. In the morning Irohahime got ready for training, getting her sword and opening her bedroom door.

"What if I have to go to the bathroom?" She folded her arms across her chest. "And what about food?" She didn't budge from her doorway.

Irohahime looked infuriated, but she turned and went back into her room, closing the door behind her. Later Shigenaga brought a platter of food to Irohahime, knocking on her door before entering. "Excuse me." He said, setting the food in front of her. "Arigatou." She mumbled, her rosary beads wrapped around her hands as she prayed. Shigenaga frowned softly, staring at her with disappointed eyes before leaving her to herself.

"When am I allowed out of my room?" Irohahime called from inside, glaring at the door where her fathers shadow was.

Irohahime didn't say anything more on the matter. "I have church tomorrow.." She muttered. "I can't miss it."

"Sorry you don't want to be seen with me." She said, laying back on her bed. She didn't blame her father for her punishment, she had stolen his ship and almost started a large conflict with Chosokabe Motochika, but she had panicked. Fear had overruled her judgement and made her do something extremely stupid.

Back
Top Bottom