Sengoku BASARA: Tensions Rising [DarkMudkip/Jikkah]

((Hurm~~))

"She WHAT?" Megohime shot to her feet, pacing angrily after she had gotten word on who Jakuzure was affiliated with. "And you let her live?" Megohime hissed, pacing back and forth on the deck, cradling a sleeping Irohahime, a bit of blood spotting through the wrappings around her torso.

"She took my baby!" She hissed, eyes narrowed as she stopped in front of Kojurou, anger flaring in her eyes. "She stabbed you! Child or not I want her dead." She growled.

"Either you kill her, or I will Kojurou, and it will not be a quick death." She said lowly before stalking away.

Megohime stopped on the deck, watching Masamune with a soft scowl. "Did you know?" She snorted. "Of course you knew." She muttered.

Megohime followed behind Masmaune, a scowl set on her face. Jingu looked up from sitting outside of the room Jakuzure was being kept, bowing to Masamune and Megohime.

Masamune waved Jingu off and moved into the room, looking to Jakuzure, "Ok, so...Mego is really unhappy with you still being alive so I have to kill you. Executions at dawn." He said nonchalantly

"Well, Kojurou isn't married and doesn't run this clan. I do. So, you gotta go. Unless you can convince Mego otherwise; I wouldn't get my hopes up though, she's pretty stubborn.." He replied

Jakuzure ground her teeth, trying to push herself to her feet, but she let out a yelp of pain. Blood staining the wrappings. "Don't bother." Megohime stood in the doorway, eyes cold as she glared down at Jakuzure.

Jakuzure swallowed and looked down, clenching her fists. "So, you aided in kidnapping my baby?" She crossed her arms over her chest, scowling when Jakuzure said nothing. "Well?" Her eyes narrowed.

After a few minutes, Megohime came out of the room, muttering softly under her breath. "You don't have to kill her." She said as she passed Masamune.

Megohime stopped, back to Masamune. "I said she can leave." She said, glancing at him over her shoulder. "Maybe it's Iroh... Maybe I'm soft... But just let her leave."

Back
Top Bottom