Sengoku BASARA: Tensions Rising [DarkMudkip/Jikkah]

Jingu slid open the door and entered, closing the door behind her and moving to sit before him. "Gomenasai." She said. "But you seem to be rather troubled and I fear your thoughts may become overwhelming.... Was it Jakuzure?"

Kojurou nodded slightly. Indeed, he had been rather concerned; she was so young and to be such a cold blooded person. Kojurou couldn't phathom how it was possible

"I see." Jingu frowned at the look on his face. "I am sorry that things were not the way they seemed with her..." She said softly.

Jingu bit her lip, then reached out and put her hand on Kojurou's. "Please, Kojurou-dono... Do not blame yourself for this."

Jingu nodded. "Shall I make you some tea..? Maybe we could... Sit and have tea together?" She offered.

Jingu returned shortly with the tea, pouring some into a cup and handing it to Kojurou before pouring herself a cup.

Jingu perked and nodded. "Yes, it is very nice here." She said. "I am glad you allowed for me to stay for so long."

"Even though we have not yet begun our attack on the Western Army, we are glad to have you here. And you're more than welcome to stay here even after your services are no longer needed." He told her

Back
Top Bottom