Sengoku BASARA: Tensions Rising [DarkMudkip/Jikkah]

((Haha~ I just accidentally fucked her over~ Now Masamune's gonna go after her first~ ;v;))

Jakuzure took the baby gently, cradling Irohahime in her arms and cooing softly, trying to calm the crying baby.

Irohahime's cries died down to small whimpers, her small pudgy hands reaching out to grab at Jakuzure's raven colored hair.

Jakuzure smiled softly and let the baby grab her hand instead, frowning softly when Irohahime tried to suckle on her fingertip. "What's the baby's name?" She asked, watching Irohahime grow upset again.

Jakuzure's amber eyes widened. "Date Masamune..!?" She looked down at the baby. "Why did we take his child?"

"What are we gonna do with the baby though? I don't think this is a very good idea, desu.." She frowned softly at the baby.

Once the reached the castle, Irohahime was wailing again, and Jakuzure had no luck calming her down. "T-Tenkai-sama... She needs food.." The girl shifted her weight, lightly bouncing Irohahime.

She nodded and left quickly, feeding Irohahime, then cleaning her up and cradling her against her chest once more, rocking her to sleep.

((Masamune time~?))

Jakuzure finally got Irohahime to sleep, joining Tenkai outside, keeping the baby swaddled in a blanket.

Jakuzure could feel the murderous intent from here, and as soon as she saw two men closing in fast she stood, holding Irohahime protectively.

((Aw yiss~))

Masamune jumped from his horse and unsheathed all six claws, charging at Jakuzure, his singular eye a slit, "YOU'RE DEAD!!" "Masamune-sama!" Kojurou called

Jakuzure's eyes widened and she looked to Tenkai, not knowing what to do. She couldn't just drop the baby, and it wasn't like she did much fighting, let alone have a weapon.

((;;v;;))

"Give me back my daughter!!" Masamune hissed. He raised his right set of claws and brought them down, only to ave Tenkai block the attack, "Shame~ You could've hurt your little princess~"

Jakuzure stumbled back, keeping a sure grip on Irohahime, who squirmed and whined from Masamune yelling. Her heart hammered against her chest and she took a couple more wobbly steps back, getting out of the way of the two.

"Give. Her. BACK!!" Masamune shouted and continued to attack. Tenkai only continued to block, chuckling, "No~" "Kojurou!!" "Hai!" Kojurou rushed to Jakuzure and scowled, "Please give back Irohahime." He was stern but polite

Jakuzure shook her head and backed away from Kojurou. She didn't know what to do, she couldn't go against Tenkai, gods no, and she certainly couldn't give him the baby either.

Back
Top Bottom