Sengoku BASARA: Tensions Rising [DarkMudkip/Jikkah]

Jingu stopped and nodded. "It is no trouble." She said softly, still upset she didn't find Irohahime.

Jingu nodded. "Hai." She said softly. The next day, Megohime regained consciousness, though she was a bit feverish and in a lot of pain. "I-Irohahime..!" She struggled against the healer, fighting to get to her feet and making her wound bleed.

"He took my baby! He took Irohahime!" Megohime went slack, letting Masamune pin her down. "Give her back... Give me back my baby.."

Megohime shook her head, and though she had a small fever, she wasn't mistaken. "No... He isn't.. He took my baby." She ground out though her teeth.

Masamune fumed, "Well, when I get done with him, he won't be able to come back from Hell. I'll find out where the asshole is and get Iroh back."

Megohime slipped back into unconsciousness, Jingu sitting in the corner of the room and keeping an eye on her.

Masamune recieved information from villagers about a strange man with silver hair heading to the west. Masamune growled and kicked his horse to the west, Kojurou close behind

((Just gonna put in a side character~))

Jakuzure trailed after Tenkai, fussing over Irohahime, who was squirming and crying. "A-Ah, Tenkai-sama, I think the baby is hungry, how are you going to feed it?" She asked.

((She's just a child!))

Jakuzure frowned softly. "But, Tenkai-sama, what if the child gets ill or perishes?"

(((> ゚ Д゚)>))

The girl frowned, watching the baby squirm in discomfort against Tenkai's armor. "Maybe I could carry the child..? She seems uncomfortable desu.."

(( *・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・* ))

"Very well~" Tenkai turned and held out Irohahime, "Here~"

Back
Top Bottom