Sengoku BASARA: Tensions Rising [DarkMudkip/Jikkah]

Megohime smiled and laid down, eyes closing. "Why don't we give Megohime-dono, her earned rest? She looks like she needs it." Jingu said.

"Sounds good. I'll stay here with her and Irohahime..." "Hai." Kojurou gently handed the baby to Masamune and bowed, "Congratulations, Masamune-sama." "Arigatou." Masamune smiled proudly

Megohime closed her eyes fully and her face went slack, she had fallen asleep rather easily. Jingu bowed to Masamune, then followed Kojurou out of the room.

"Maybe with a daughter, he'll learn to control himself better." Kojurou said, "Kami-sama knows that if he were to have a son, he would go about things with reckless abandon."

Jingu laughed softly. "I suppose you're right." She said. "But the fates chose a girl, so they must have something planned."

Jingu shuffled, glancing at Kojurou. "I should... Go." She bowed to him and left awkwardly.

((All the awkward~))

((Hell yiss~))

Megohime held a bundled Irohahime against her chest, her back against a large Sakura tree that overlooked the estate on a hill. She watched her daughter sleep, gently playing with the small tuft of black hair that was starting to grow on the baby's head.

"Its a beautiful day out today~" A familiar dark voice said from behind her, "And so close yet so far from home~ no one would be able to hear you or see you should something happen~ wouldn't that be just terrible~?"

Megohime tensed at the voice and turned, quickly getting to her feet. "Who-" Her eyes flashed and narrowed. "No... It can't be..." She held Irohahime tighter.

Back
Top Bottom