Sengoku BASARA: Tensions Rising [DarkMudkip/Jikkah]

She made a weak noise, the wounds on her back not fully healed yet. But she didn't care. She gripped Yukimura's jacket and pulled herself flush against him

Akihime blushed and played with his ponytail, pulling away quickly when someone cleared their throat. Sasuke stood at the door with Amaya, "Were we interrupting?" Sasuke asked teasingly

Yukimura's cheeks were red and he pulled away, clearing his throat. Amaya stood behind Sasuke , smiling happily at Akihime.

"Amaya-chan..." Akihime smiled brightly, "Merciful Buddah, its been ages since I've seen you smile...I feel so much better now...especially with my Lord Husband's unyeilding love..."

Amaya blushed and averted her gaze, a soft smile still on her face. Yukimura held her hand still. "You should rest, once you're well enough, we shall set our sights for Kai."

Akihime nodded slightly, "Hai..." She answered. "And, you'll be happy to know that Amaya is apart of our family now." Sasuke said. Akihime looked over-joyed, "Is it true, Amaya-chan...!?"

Sasuke chuckled and took her to see Matsu and Toshiie. Akihime looked to Yukimura, "Gomenasai...for worrying you..." She gently touched his cheek with a frown, "You look so ill...its my fault you're in poor condition..."

"But, Yukimura-sama...!" She sat up with a wince and cupped his face, "My heart aches knowing that my actions have done this to you...! I can tell you haven't slept and you've barely eaten...!" Tears filled her eyes and she hid her face in his chest, "Gomenasai, Yukimura-sama, I have dishonored you once again!"

Yukimura cupped her cheek and lifted her head, kissing her lovingly to silence her before pulling back. "I am your husband and I will say when you've dishonored me."

((Okay~))

Yukimura mounted his horse, helping Akihime up into the saddle in front of him; almost a week had passed and Akihime was finally in traveling condition. Thanking the Maeda for their hospitality, he set off for Kai.

Back
Top Bottom