Sengoku BASARA: Tensions Rising [DarkMudkip/Jikkah]

Akihime was slowly changing into her night kimono, the scars on her back a bright pink compared to her pale skin. She winced every time she moved to try and get the kimono on, "K-Kuso..."

Yukimura entered and closed the door behind him, approaching slowly. "May I..?" He reached out to her back hesitantly.

Yukimura moved close, gently putting a hand on her shoulder, looking at the long scars across her back, gently tracing them with his finger, then he leaned down and gently kissed one.

Yukimura kissed farther down her back, his own face flushed. His hands cupped her sides gently, closing his eyes, lips traveling across her back and leaving small kisses on each scar.

"Y...Yukimura-sama..." Akihime's voice came out soft and breathy, face flushing more. Her pale skin was slowly covered in goosebumps as she allowed him to continue what he was doing, loving it but becoming very embarrassed

Yukimura's hands slowly traveled up to her breasts and his tongue trailed up her spine, his breath coming out in warm puffs.

Yukimura's hands gently groped Akihime's breast lightly and he kissed back up to her shoulder, licking up her neck to her ear.

Yukimura's cheeks flushed and her released her breast, pulling her against his chest, kissing her head. "I don't want to lose you, I love you, Akihime." He said. "And I'd like for you to bear me a son."

((
tumblr_mby42sWT7d1rg9dzso6_500.gif
))

Akihime blushed more and gently placed her hands over his, "I would be honored, Yukimura-sama..."

Back
Top Bottom