Sengoku BASARA: Tensions Rising [DarkMudkip/Jikkah]

It took them a little over a week, only having to stop a few times to let the horses rest, but they finally arrived in Kai around mid day. Amaya watched from the trees as Yukimura dismounted his horse, then helped Akihime down.

"Why don't you get some rest, you still look exhausted." Yukimura said, walking with her to their room.

Yukimura couldn't help but smile softly, chuckling. "Yes... It has been quite eventful." He agreed with a nod.

"I'm sorry still for everything, Yukimura-sama..." She muttered, "Even if you forgive me, I'm still apologetic for these passed events..."

Yukimura nodded, then gently cupped her cheek and closed the space between them, kissing her softly.

Akihime returned the kiss, her hand resting over his. Sasuke appeared at the door and cleared his throat, "I hate to interrupt yet again, but Lord Shingen wishes to speak with you, Master."

Yukimura nodded and left, going to stand before his lord. He entered and bowed lowly. "What is it you wished to see me about, Oyakata-sama?"

Yukimura bowed even lower. "Please forgive me, Oyakata-sama, but she is still my wife and I still feel obligated to protect her."

"She has aided me in battle many times and has saved my life more than once. I believe she is not only loyal to me, but to the Takeda. She has made a grave mistake, but she is no fiend." Yukimura said.

Yukimura nodded. "Hai, Oyakata-sama!" He said, face serious. He didn't want to lose Akihime any more.

Back
Top Bottom