Sengoku BASARA: Tensions Rising [DarkMudkip/Jikkah]

Amaya frowned softly. Sure she hadn't seen Akihime in a while, but it didn't evoke any sort of emotion from her. It was simply her duty; she wasn't allowed to get attached. "Begging is an odd form of interrogation." Was all she muttered before turning away.

"My Master is very distraught and it pains me to see him suffer. But, if you won't acknowledge kindness, I'll go get him and he can get information out of you the hard way." He said and turned to leave

"Suit yourself..." Sasuke said and left to get Yukimura. He bowed to his Master, frowning, "Master Sanada...the ninja from Osaka has been trained well and refuses to give any information on Akihime-dono..."

Yukimura had been waiting outside, fists clenched. "Maybe I could get something out of her then." He said, his face drawn. "She isn't dead." He said. "I'm getting my wife back."

"If she sent Akihime-dono away, she couldn't have gotten very far...I can send out my ninja to look for her..." Sasuke suggested, "But until then, we still need to know why she sent her away..."

Yukimura entered the holding cells, eyes zeroed in on Amaya. It was her fault his wife was gone again. It was her who had taken his beloved away, he wanted to make her pay, but he knew these feelings weren't his own, his grief was overwhelming him. "Where is she?" He trembled. He didn't want to hold back, his heart ached and he didn't want to lose anyone anymore. Amaya glance over at Yukimura but said nothing.

((Violent Yukimura is gonna become VIOLENT!! >: D))

Sasuke sent out his ninja and went to the holding cells to make sure Yukimura didn't go over board, knowing how Yukimura could get if he was under too much stress

After a few times of Yukimura asking nicely, he was about ready to kill someone. Instead, he got the keys that unlocked the cell and opened it up, earning him a glance from Amaya, who still didn't move from her spot. He slammed the door behind him after leaving his spears outside the cell, snatching her wrist and slamming it against the wall before locking it in a cuff, then doing the same with the other hand. "Where is Akihime? Why did you release her from this cell?" He asked, but again he was only met with silence, which he returned with grabbing her pointer finger and yanking it to one side. The loud pop of her finger made Amaya's eyes widen and she clenched her jaw, suppressing a cry of pain. "Where is she?" He asked again. Again, there was no answer. Yukimura felt his agitation growing as he dislocated another one of her fingers, this time she let out a small cry of pain.

((Oh my God! :O ))

Sasuke frowned heavily, not stopping him. As long as he didn't kill Amaya, Yukimura was doing no wrong. Sasuke made sure his spears were out of reach, just in case.

((He's serious .-.))

After dislocating all the fingers on Amaya's right hand, Yukimura stepped back, still looking beyond livid. Amaya trembled, but she still didn't speak. Yukimura then got in her face, grabbing her by the throat, making her look up at him. "Where. Is. She?" He ground out, but Amaya said nothing still. She knew better than to say anymore. She had said to much, simply letting them know she was still alive. Mitsunari would be beyond angry with her. She had been so deep in thought she was caught off hard when he slammed her head against the wall, making her grunt in pain, her vision blurring.

Yukimura squeezed her neck hard, making her suck in a breath that wouldn't reach her lungs. Yukimura didn't want to stop, nor did he need to. The cell was locked and he had the keys, the buzzing in his ears blocking out Sasuke. Amaya struggled weakly, not really trying much. Black spots started to dance in her vision and a gurgling noise came from her throat as she tried desperately to breathe.

Yukimura held onto her throat for a moment longer, letting go just as he eyes started to slip back into her head. She gasped for air when he let go, slouching and coughing. Yukimura turned and unlocked the cell and tossed the keys to Sasuke, grabbing his spears and leaving without a word.

Amaya didn't say anything, she just wheezed softly, staring down at the ground. "Besides the fact that I'll have my tongue cut off by my master for being captured and even making a noise, yes.. I'm fine."

Amaya looked up at him skeptically, her eyes showing an unreadable emotion before looking away, shaking her head.

"No, I'm serious...its not a trick or trap. I could protect you. We can fake your death and you can join my ninja corp. We could use someone of your talents...!" He told her

"Fake my death?" Amaya said lowly. "And commit treason against my master? That's all you're asking of me?" She asked with a scowl.

Amaya looked away and swallowed the lump in her throat. "Yes... I suppose it does.." She shook her head, eyes sad. "But no matter how appealing the offer, I cannot abandon my duties."

Back
Top Bottom