Sengoku BASARA: Tensions Rising [DarkMudkip/Jikkah]

Yukimura nodded, not meeting Akihime's eyes. "What were you ordered to do after taking my life and framing the Date?"

"I..." Akihime sniffed and dried her eyes, "I was to return to Osaka and aid in conquering both armies after they had nearly kill each other and were too tired and wounded to fight back. My father, Yoshitsugu, is the one who planned all of this. While I completed my task, Mitsuari-sama was to send out someone to frame the Takeda for the destruction of the Date estate."

((That's why Akihime's torn robe was found~~~))

((Aw shiyt!))

Yukimura frowned and finished writing down the information, turning to glance in Sasuke's direction. "Is that enough information for you?"

"It should be enough to please Lord Shingen. I'll take it to him...you can stay here with Akihime..." Sasuke said and took the scroll from Yukimura before vanishing. Akihime cried silently, covering her face.

((Right~?))

Yukimura reached through the bars and took Akihime's hand, holding it tightly and kissing her knuckles. "Please don't cry."

"Y-You're so kind and gentle, Yukimura-sama...! I don't understand how you're so forgiving...! I have sinned in ways that will bar my entry into Paradise and I shamed my honorable husband...! There is no way I can atone for such atrocities!" She cried, covering her face with her sleeve

Yukimura tugged her hand gently, wanting her to come closer. "Then we will both go to the underworld together." He said.

((Ewnoburnitwithfire!!))

"Will the both of you shut up." A voice hissed from a couple cells down. Yukimura had almost forgotten that Motonari was still being held here.

((Mwahahaha!!))

"Motonari-sama...? He's still here...?" Akihime asked. She seemed confused, "Otou-sama would've sent for someone to rescue him by now..."

((Who's to say there isn't someone lurking~?))

"Of course I'm still here you miserable wench." Motonari was sitting in the middle of his cell, scowling softly.

((And she isn't there for motha fukken Motonari~))

Yukimura scowled and squeezed Akihime's hand gently. "Silence, Motonari."

((Don't worry~! Nothin bad is gonna happen~! Technically Amaya still serves Akihime~))

Yukimura smiled softly at Akihime, Motonari simply snorted.

((Soon~))

"I'm sorry... As soon as I get word from Oyakata-sama, I'll see what arrangements I can get for you." He said softly.

Yukimura pet her hair gently. "I'll see what food I can get you." He said, wishing he could kiss her, but the bars kept them apart. He stood slowly and let go of her hand before turning and leaving the holding cells.

"Ojou-sama." A soft voice came from behind Akihime. "It's time to return home." Amaya kneeled behind Akihime, hand over her chest. She had come out of the wood of the wall, wearing her mask. "We must hurry."

Amaya shook her head. "Yoshitsugu-sama said to retrieve you right away, we must not keep him waiting." She said. "Please, let's leave, if you stay here I cannot guarantee your safety."

Amaya hesitated, then shook her head. "I'm sorry, but it'll be better if you leave without any word of what happened." She said softly.

Back
Top Bottom