Sengoku BASARA: Tensions Rising [DarkMudkip/Jikkah]

Akihime looked away from him, greatly ashamed. Tears fell down her cheeks and she managed a weak nod, "H-Hai...Yukimura-sama..." She muttered.

Yukimura's heart seemed to drop into his stomach, but he quickly recovered, looking to Yoshitsugu and Mitsunari. "Please leave, I will not have you ruin our wedding."

Akihime locked herself in her room, throwing off her ceremonial wedding kimono and changed into her kosode, reaching for the same knife she was to use to slay Yukimura. She felt great shame and embarrassment. She had disgraced the Takeda and her husband. She didn't deserve to live any longer.

((Noooo!!))

Yukimura tried to open the door, but when it didn't open he frowned. "Akihime?" He called, rapping at the door gently with his knuckles. "Open the door please."

"N-No..." Akihime said quietly, "I-I...I must take my life...I have brought you and the Takeda great shame...and I have shamed myself for agreeing to such a deed."

Yukimura's eyes widened. "Akihime...!" He tried to open the door again. "Akihime." His voice was commanding. "Open the door."

Akihime tensed. Dare she disobey him, her honorable husband? She weakly stood and moved to the door, unlocking the door by taking out the nail she used to keep it closed and cracked the door slightly, "Y-Yes...?" Her voice was weak with fear

Yukimura pushed the door open and grabbed her wrist, but it wasn't hard or even a firm grasp, it was gentle. He pulled her hand out and took the knife away, tossing it behind him where it stuck into the wood with a heavy thunk. He then pulled her against his chest, holding her and placing a hand on top of her head.

Yukimura tilted her head up. "You are to never take your life, do you hear me?" He said sternly. "I lost you once, I will not lose you again."

Akihime's eyes widened slightly, "B-But...I-I dishonored you...! I-I shamed you and the Takeda clan! No one will dare trust me again! Lord Shingen will toss me out and I'll be alone once more!" Tears filled her eyes and her heart ached

"You are my wife and I will say when you dishonor me and when you will no longer stay here." He said. "We are married now. You are my wife and I love you."

((So he, uh, lights your fire, does he?))

Yukimura smiled. "And my love for you is true... So I do not see why I wouldn't love you." He said. "Regardless of what you were sent to do."

Back
Top Bottom