Sengoku BASARA: Tensions Rising [DarkMudkip/Jikkah]

((I shall help...!))

After a week or so for the wounded to heal, Akihime saw off Motochika and his crew. The men cried at the loss of their Nee-sama and Akihime smiled sadly, "You are always welcome in the land of Kai." She said. Motochika nodded, "Thanks, Akihime. Let's go, men!" Motochika walked on board and Akihime moved to Ren, "I hope to see you soon, Ren-san..."

Ren grinned brightly and nodded. "I do to." He said. "Maybe sometime soon..!" He said. "Don' worry, I'll visit."

Ren blinked and looked down at the pin, blushing softly. "I's beautiful.. Arigatou." He said. "I'd give ya somthin', but I don' really have much." He said meekly.

Akihime only smiled, "You needn't worry, because I will always remember you, Ren-san...especially for the kindness you showed me.."

Ren blushed and rubbed the back of his neck. "I should get goin'.." He said. "Take care, Aki-chan."

Ren nodded and bowed his head slightly. "Take care, Aki-chan..!" He called, heading back to his crew after slipping the pin into his pocket.

Ren turned around and hugged Akihime, grinning widely. "You'll have to come 'n see me soon, oka'?"

((That is adorable.))

Akihime blinked and giggled, "I'm sure Motochika-sama will aid you..." "Let's go, Ren, you filthy barnacle!!" Motochika called

"A-Aye!" Ren patted Akihime's head and smiled. "I'll send you something." He said before heading off to Motochika to set sail.

Yukimura waited at the bottom of the dock, waiting for Akihime. Ren waved Akihime goodbye, cheeks flushed softly.

((Time to shoot Mego and piss off Masamune~?))

Yukimura shook his head. "Don't worry about it, Akihime-sama."

((wut?))

"S...Sa...ma...?" "Sama?" Sasuke asked with a teasing tone, "Is she your master, now, Master~?" Akihime's face flushed and she looked down at her sandals

((I heckled up! *runs*))

Yukimura blinked, realizing the slip of his tongue and blushing, looking away from Sasuke and clearing his throat. "I-It was a slip of the tongue.."

Back
Top Bottom