Sengoku BASARA: Tensions Rising [DarkMudkip/Jikkah]

Akihime gasped and hissed, Sasuke twirling his shurikun threateningly, "I'll have to ask you to remove yourself from Akihime-dono."

The woman turned her head slightly to glance at Sasuke, suddenly the two started to sink through the deck, dropping down into the hull.

"Leave now, and don't return." The woman said lowly. "Don't return to Kai, don't go with Motochika and his men, don't return anywhere but your father." She hissed. "That is after you've completed your mission." She hissed. "Don't. Fail. Him."

"Finish the job, or bare your father a son." Amaya said, then she moved away from Akihime and sunk into the wood floor just as Sasuke came in.

"Akihime-dono!" Sasuke moved over as Akihime sat up. "I-I'm fine..." "I brought Ren to safety and he's resting with the healer, but Master Sanada needs you." Sasuke told her. Akihime jumped up and took his hand, disappearing into the shadows

Yukimura was constantly on the defensive, keeping most of his men safe from the archers as they battled with foot soldiers, having to fight off a few of his own attackers.

"They're sitting ducks if we dont take care of those archers." Akihime said. Sasuke looked to her, "Shall I?" "Please do. I'll go help Yukimura." Akihime said and ran to help Yukimura. Sasuke smirked and disappeared, reappearing behind the archers. Spinning his shurikun, he threw them and took out the archers one by one

Yukimura clashed with a foot soldier, pushing him back and cutting him down. "How is Motochika-sama holding up?"

"No, I haven't seen him at all." He frowned. "I have a sinking feeling that he won't be making an appearance."

"Coward." Akihime growled and felled the last enemy. Sasuke appeared and rested his hands behind his head, "All taken care of." "Good.." Akihime nodded and turned, going to check on Ren

Ren was resting comfortably, wrapped in bandages. His swollen lips slightly parted as he rested.

Ren opened his eye and looked over at Akihime, grinning weakly. "Aye... Aki-chan..?" He asked. "Are ya okay..?"

Ren shook his head, but it was more of a small twitch. "Don' worry about me... I'm one of Motochika's men... Tough as tha sea..." He grinned proudly.

"A'course..." Ren said weakly, smiling softly.

Amaya appeared before Mitsunari and Yoshitsugu, bowing to them and crouching down on one knee. "Yoshitsugu-sama, Mitsunari-sama." She said, keeping her eyes on the ground. "Akihime-dono has gotten the message loud and clear. I believe she's been returned to her original path."

Akihime gently pet his head, "Baka...getting captured like that..."

"Excellent~ good work~" Yoshitsugu praised. Mitsunari said nothing, only scowled at her

"Tha' ninja was fast..." He chuckled. "'barely saw her comin'.." He said.

"..... Is something the matter, Mitsunari-sama?" She asked, careful to choose her words and how to tone her voice.

Akihime smiled softly, "Well, we'll return to Kai soon and get you proper medical attention."

"You should have killed her." Mitsunari hissed, "You had the traitor in your grasp and you let her live!?" "Calm down, Mitsunari~ she will die soon enough~"

Back
Top Bottom